Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33583 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
abia
Can u marry from Anambra State
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by ImaIma1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Na waooo, Marriage is for the matured minds and it's not by age

It is not by age at all!!!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:

Can u marry from Anambra State
marry ke. someone I don't even know or do you know me from somewhere
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
marry ke. someone I don't even know or do you know my from somewhere
We Met From Nairaland Na
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
We Met From Nairaland Na
OK sire
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
OK sire
Chioma, Is it today u started to see my comment on nairaland
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:

Chioma, Is it today u started to see my comment on nairaland
so many persons comment here and I won't know everyone by name.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
so many persons comment here and I won't know everyone by name.
We Are in a Small World @chioma
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by GetCofOProperty: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
All manners of stories and happenings in the country due to frustrations. Only God can save.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by kabillionaire(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
so madam, what will u tell ur kids when they grow up?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Prognose: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
A successful marriage is made up of two forgiving people. If you cannot forgive, do not get married. Your spouse will dissapoint you one way or the other. Even the most perfect man disappointed God seven times a day. If you enter marriage thinking there is a line, thinking there is something you just cannot take, then you have married wrongly.

Forgive. That's what made marriages of the past last as long as they did. "They lived happily ever after" is not humanly possible and can only be seen in fairy tales. There must be ups and downs on both sides. If you cannot forgive that, then you will fail.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
u sound like you know me
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Prognose: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
[s]Keep kwayet! What kind of home did you grow up in that has skewed your mindset of what marriages should be? What kind of marriages are you advocating for when you think it's normal for men to cheat? Do you even know the psychological trauma men/women go through when their spouses are cheats? Your types of women are used as doormats if you go on with this mindset. "Cheat on me, provided, you don't bring it to my matrimonial home, I'm ok with you"[/s]
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by CioAngels(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

Why do people never learn? Nowadays, marriages are fastly becoming one of the leading causes of death of men and women in Nigeria. Be careful who you get hooked up with my dear nairalanders to avoid stories that touch.

It is only by His grace because never vow these that you know so well the man/woman you getting married to, is it quiet ones in the eyes of the people at home he/she evil in them?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by CioAngels(f): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Fear Yoruba women.

A lot of them are very vengeful, that's why their men hardly marry them these days.
This happenings are not jokes, there is no tribal sentiment in this. Last year we read about Hausa and Igbo who kill their husbands so lets stop sounding the ills are on a particular tribe.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Prognose: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

Princess - you will not suffer and I know this out of experience.

First, you have come to reality that men cheat and decided to seek happiness within yourself rather than being bothered about things you cannot control.

Second, you act as a wife who ensures the well being of the husband and concentrate on that. Men cheat, true, but they spend time with those they care about.

Third, you are not bothered about what people say because you understand that your husband is your family and family come first. Whilst they are busy trying to increase their number of divorced or separated women association meeting, you are busy building your home.

Finally, you understand power dynamics. You understand men. You are the quiet conqueror. With your understanding and intuition, you know how to control a man. You allow him be the King, but you let him do your bidding.
Boss!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Prognose: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
u sound like you know me

He's getting to know you, getting to know all about you, getting to like you and getting to hope you like him.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Prognose:

He's getting to know you, getting to know all about you, getting to like you and getting to hope you like him.
oh I see. help me tell him I like him too

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Prognose: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:

She's feeling your beats bro. Carry on soldier.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Klinee: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
muna invite us on the wedding dayooo!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Prognose:

She's feeling your beats bro. Carry on soldier.
God Bless You Sir
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FaceThem: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
u sound like you know me
I want to be closer to u
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:
I want to be closer to u
OK. no problem
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by TheKingIsHere: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
CioAngels:
This happenings are not jokes, there is no tribal sentiment in this. Last year we read about Hausa and Igbo who kill their husbands so lets stop sounding the ills are on a particular tribe.

Unfortunately, am not being tribal. I speak with facts and I know why I said so but most nairalanders see things as a tribal issue
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by minasota(f): 1:44am On Aug 07, 2018
chiommy123:
marry ke. someone I don't even know or do you know me from somewhere
I pitty you.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2018
minasota:
I pitty you.
what's that statement for?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2018
I expect feminists to come out and stage rally in condemnation of "Abuse of men" "Killing of men/husbands" by violent women. Issues of men and women or husband and wife should be treated with objectivity not with sentiment such as "Na woman,she no get power bla,bal,bla...."we encourage dat woman and violence.
Separation is different from divorce whoever stopped the father of the deceased has committed mortal sin,if they had separated perhaps the deceased would be alive today and they will reconcile later.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by abbeyty(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Boss13:

I am married! I have a family and you don’t. Who should pity each other. I have looked at your profile picture. As ugly as you are, you still have an ugly attitude. I should pity you more. What do you know about Real men? What do you even know about MEN? Are these not words, sick girls like yourself play with.

Please go and study history - Real men have more than one wive plus concubines. You can start with the Bible or Koran. Powerful conquerors right from David, Julius Caesar, Augustus, Solomon, even Trump. What do you think you know about men? You want to throw feminist ideologist to me? You are still a child. The more you open your childish mouth, then more you expose your stupidity.

grin grin, I was even thinking it was one pretty girl ranting until i saw her profile picture, i beg ko osi lo jare
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Amberon11:
But men are saints who cannot you into depression.

I almost felt sorry for the man who says he is depressed till I took time to go through his Nairaland activities, I am shocked to see that a married man could be living this type of life and he is here accusing a woman of pushing him to depression.His lifestly is enough to push any sane person to depression.

For all you know he spends his hard earned money on call girls locally and internationally,what time does he have to be with the wife.I pity the poor woman ....
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by abbeyty(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Boss13:

Look at this one. So when they say women should come out, you will also come out. Please go and hide yourself. Have you compared yourself with the person you are advising? If they display both of you, who do you think men will prefer? Imagine! I always thought ugly girls had the best attitude. Guess I’m getting too old

LOL, THIS MAN YOU ARE NOT NICE AT ALL, YOU WANT TO KILL THIS GIRL? I ONLY PITY HER FUTURE HUSBAND CUZ SHE SOUNDS LIKE HUSBAND STABBER
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Aadeyinka(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2018
stane007:
A 23-year-old housewife, Damilola Ayeni, who was said to have stabbed the 36-year-old husband in the chest, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police command.

Damilola Ayeni who got married to her husband two years ago, a union that produced two children, stabbed her husband, Olumide, to death following a disagreement on Friday at their house on Bamgbose Street, Lagos Island. The deceased who was rushed to Lagos Island General Hospital, was pronounced dead by the hospital.

The couple’s marriage was fraught with disagreements, and according to the deceased’s father, Sunday Ayeni, who reported the case to the police he had tried to intervene, but he was stopped by some family members, who warned him to back off. The Ikale, Ondo State indigene told Punch's correspondent that his son was murdered by the wife over suspicion of infidelity.

“My son and I work at the Lagos Island General Hospital. While I work as a security guard, he worked in the pharmacy department. They got married at the Ikoyi registry.

“They had issues many times and my son reported her to me. I told them to go their separate ways, but people said I should not come between them.

“On Friday, after my son and I closed from work in the evening, he went for a party. Around that time, he called his wife on the telephone and they spoke.

“When he returned home that night, his wife waited for him at the door and stopped him from entering. She said she heard the voice of a woman in the background when they spoke on the telephone and accused him of infidelity. That was how she stabbed him in the chest and killed him. There was no struggle between them. Their two children were taken away by the wife’s mother. She has a three-month-old baby.”

However in her statement at the police station, the housewife claimed she acted in self defence, as a source noted that the Lagos State indigene claimed that her husband was the aggressor.

“The woman said the deceased called her mobile phone sometime in the evening, but she missed the call. When he came back home around 1am on Saturday, he queried her whereabouts when he called her phone. He accused her of infidelity and charged at her with a knife. She then picked the kitchen knife and stabbed him in self-defence" the source said.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti who confirmed the incident, said that the housewife who was arrested by policemen from the Lion Building division, had reportedly been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

https://lailasnews.com/housewife-stabs-husband-to-death-over-telephone-call/

stupidity at highest level and it is those woman that do cheat most behind hubby awareness. she should dance to the music she played , life jail
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Watermelonman:
Wives With Knives

I am happy for the man, he can now rest and be free from all accusations and suspicions even when there is nothing going on.

Women can drive you into depression. Same thing I was dealing with for years until I slid into subtle depression as per my doctor.

Still fighting to get out of that.

Guy, I just looked at your posts and I cant believe you are a married man even with a daughter, You must have a good woman in your life.....

If you spend so much time doing these things you with several women and brag about it online, how much time do you spend with your wife and child...
It seems you do not know the value of womanhood,from your posts a woman is only about physical attributes and sex,why did you get married if you never loved the woman.

Guy, that woman is not the cause of your depression, you need to re-evaluate yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS / Communal Clash In Ife North Leaves 10 People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.