Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. (19452 Views)

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by AngelicBeing: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2018
lifestyle1:
Yahoo boys will kill this platform!
Gbam shocked

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Mutemenot(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Keyboard warriors right now

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Greizman: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2018
humilitypays:
This will kill long distance relationship between people in Lagos, Abuja with people in Jos, Kaduna, Owerri, Portharcour, Ibadan, Warri, etc, and it will also kill interracial relationship and marriage that happens between Africans and those in US, Europe, Asia, which is actually why many people want to search for date online grin

All the ladies in Nigeria looking for foreign based husband will run away from Facebook because Facebook will only be matching them with Seun, Musa, Chike and Akpos in their street who have no money nor kwulikwuli to offer them.

All the Nigerian guys who their friends met their Oyimbo granny wives on Facebook will not like this because they won't be able to find their own Oyimbo granny wife to help them catapult away from the sufferings in Nigeria.

How will Nigerian guys abroad find love in Nigeria if u keep matching Nigerian ladies in Aba with guys in Osisioma Ngwa

How will Yetunde living in Ibadan find her love in London if u keep matching her with Tunji at Iwo road Ibadan

How will all the Lagos guys dying with konji who Lagos chicks have refused to reply their hi for the past decade find love in Owerri or Portharcour or KD when u keep matching Osaze at Igando with Aisha at Ikotun

Mark should be careful before youths all over the world lynch him angry

Many people looking for love online already have admirers or toasters or friends around their location but chose to look for love far away from their location for reasons best known to them.

With this dating feature of matching people with people near their location, then Facebook is already about to go down to the bin if care is not taken undecided
U made no sense

3 Likes

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by tragergeorge(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2018
lifestyle1:
Yahoo boys will kill this platform!
so far no b u dem kill na
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Topmaike007(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2018
ExAngel007:
Me date a nairaland guy
you av spoilt my day,with that your comment
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by dangoteinlaw: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
I see so many dumb comments about yahooboys and it really prove the presence of dumb fellows on Nairaland..u know so little about scams

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
SCAMMERS, RIPPERS, FRAUDSTERS ETC WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR SHARE OF FACEBOOK DATING.

It can not be avoided.

They invaded the main facebook for long with opening fake facebook account to impersonate and scam others.

But the activities of some few miscreant should not put a stop to a new way of using FACEBOOK.

Their activities of those BAD GUYs can be minimised with constant review of facebook account holders and their day to day activities online.

Stringent security measure must be put in place by facebook mangement team to check fraudulent use of the dating platform.

I am waiting to have my share of it.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by robinsonmfon(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2018
"around your location" WTF! wen me wan marry Kimberly from Montreal
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Really?..dats a very dumb statement,i don't date a nairalander bt dis statement is so childish,nairalanders are people u see around u everyday,ur bf might b in nl nd u wont kn it, so shove dat statement down ur throat, miss...so many immature beings on dis nl..smh
ExAngel007:
Me date a nairaland guy
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by bisi16(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't wait wink
With u looking like that, u don't even need to wait. Whats ur location lets start it already cheesy
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by fotadmowmend(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Oya Gee guys where are you ..... Uncle Seun should do dis also
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by yungkels(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2018
inoki247:
New Yahoo Boy Fixtures... if you know you know
'features'
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by kilojoDesigns: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Quality20:
Do we need it?? No.. Badoo dating is enough for anyone looking for a spouse

Spouse??
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Geofavor(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
OGdollarbillz:
Not bad. They are years behind already.
If you bet on football visit my signature.
Dominique, see another scammer on the loose.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Great. May we never meet cheaters via this feature, amen.
cheater is even better. one nearly ruin my life after ruining my bank account
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by nonix22(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2018
slay queens, over to you. Una food don done, No more badoo and co
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by 8stargeneral: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Nah now all d tele communications go dey make mega money,because boys and girls go dey sleep for facebok grin grin grin
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Tundeobama(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't wait wink
when you already have me here lemme take you to agodi gardens.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Tundeobama(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2018
modaink333:
gee legalized
They will remove Nigeria in three month
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by sekem: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Nobody is focusing on how they can profit legitimately from the new Facebook dating feature

They are majorly focusing on how yahoo boys will be exploiting the technology

Are you trying to tell me that scam is the only thing we can think of in this society?

No wonder, we don't have so many thinkers in this society

1 Like

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by XieXie: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2018
I seriously need this. 27 and no fiancé cry perhaps my help has come

1 Like

Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by IsraelSongz: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2018
sekem:
Nobody is focusing on how they can profit legitimately from the new Facebook dating feature

They are majorly focusing on how yahoo boys will be exploiting the technology

Are you trying to tell me that scam is the only thing we can think of in this society?

No wonder, we don't have so many thinkers in this society

This mumu thinks it's easy to scam. Yahoo boys work hard oga. It takes critical thinking.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by santricedupas(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
mark zuckerberg I take God beg you, don't include nigerian girls on this new app, on your facebook app you go send all this girls inbox message tire dem go just reply with words like I don't know, kk, don't message me or just keep mute etc. and they don't keep conversation going.
abeg naah white woman only make you put so man fit find him dream love
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Talkwell: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2018
santricedupas:
mark zuckerberg I take God beg you, don't include nigerian girls on this new app, on your facebook app you go send all this girls inbox message tire dem go just reply with words like I don't know, kk, don't message me or just keep mute etc. and they don't keep conversation going.
abeg naah white woman only make you put so man fit find him dream love

Check your church or your area.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by TechCapon(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2018
XieXie:
I seriously need this. 27 and no fiancé cry perhaps my help has come
I'm right here cheesy
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2018
this is going to breed alot of distrust and fights in so many relationships and marriages.
If you get hold of your partner's phone and opens their Facebook and sees this feature active, what exactly is going to go through your mind? Yeah wink
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by sekem: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2018
IsraelSongz:
This mumu thinks it's easy to scam. Yahoo boys work hard oga. It takes critical thinking.

Oga, biko are you condoning scamming because it involves critical thinking?
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by teniboss(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't wait wink
can we just start already
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by XieXie: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
TechCapon:
I'm right here cheesy
I'm no gay nigga.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Rolly22(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Jimmy231:
I can't wait me need new client
Bro no be only you oh. Everywhere tight.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by CosmicJames(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Great. May we never meet cheaters via this feature, amen.
Of course we will.
The best thing to do is to be on alert.
Re: Everything You Should Know About The New Facebook Dating Feature. by Rachelose(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
OK, MAYBE I'LL FINALLY MEET HIM grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time / THL W100 Android Smartphone / Picture From TECNO SPARK 10 Festival In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.