Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (98179 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by ilyasom(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Lalasticlala, Seun, there has to be regulation on the depiction of corpses. What would the family members think if they are to log on to Nairaland one day and see the corpse of their beloved so boldly displayed without any recourse to their decency and dignity? Even if such rubbish is done on other blogs, Nairaland is not a blog and should set a standard, not stoop to the level of ignorant bloggers who don't know any better.

This is the first page I'm opening in Nairaland today and what do I see? The corpse of a victim of a violent crime. On a Monday morning!

As for you, Lautechgossip, I stopped modding years ago so please stop tagging me in all these kinds of posts!!!

Keep your thoughts to yourself bro, some of us like seeing those pictures
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by sisisioge: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Haaa! Jesu oko ijo! She heard a woman's voice and then killed him! May God keep wahala off our paths o. It is well.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Avedonn: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Lalasticlala, Seun, there has to be regulation on the depiction of corpses. What would the family members think if they are to log on to Nairaland one day and see the corpse of their beloved so boldly displayed without any recourse to their decency and dignity? Even if such rubbish is done on other blogs, Nairaland is not a blog and should set a standard, not stoop to the level of ignorant bloggers who don't know any better.

This is the first page I'm opening in Nairaland today and what do I see? The corpse of a victim of a violent crime. On a Monday morning!

As for you, Lautechgossip, I stopped modding years ago so please stop tagging me in all these kinds of posts!!!

This woman sef....

You always like showing yourself as if you sabi everything.

Who forced you to open the topic.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by mbos: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tokziby:
She can finally have the peace she craved for in

PRISON while she awaits her sentence angry angry

Women and their hot head.

Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman angry

They are Just senseless naturally and wonder what good do countries who make them leaders gain from them.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by delishpot: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tell them to move away from abusive relationships they will say you are a home wrecker. Now see what has happened? I hope he finds justice.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by delishpot: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
mbos:

They are Just senseless naturally and wonder what good do countries who make them leaders gain from them.

Yeah yeah, we have never heard of men killing their wives for cheating in this world. Only women are known to do it.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by ariesbull: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is the after effects of feminism up and down ...
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by DaFlash: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
ilyasom:

Keep your thoughts to yourself bro, some of us like seeing those pictures
You are what you see. looking forward one day to see your graphic pic on this forum grin
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
R.I.P to the dead

How can you married a 23yrs old woman

A girl with no relationship experience whatsoever

Some of them does not know how to handle heartbreak sef

How many heartbreak has she suffered in the past?

Some of this small girls can love you to the bone

They can be so weak emotionally and desperate @ the same time

This are some of the sad story that end that kind of relationship
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

R.I.P to the man........

First things first...he married the wrong woman. He married this young lady for baby-production and not for love. She was not the type he could take to the club and show off to his friends. why not lay her off when you discovered you made a mistake to have impregnated her in the first instance?

Your eyes were on all those sexy girls with padded yansh and boob jobs. She obviously wasnt the type to be a side-wife .........

With the man paying the supreme price for this bruhaha...the children will bear the psychological burden for the rest of their lives knowing mummy killed daddy

So man no fit go party again without his wife and if he does na death sentence abi.
Life in prison is sure for the husband killer.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by COOL10(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Men are now endangered species!

We go out we die, come home again, we die!

These scorn boochies wanna make future generations learn about us from history books! God Forbid!

grin Don't worry. There won't be any future generations without us in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Men are now endangered species!

We go out we die, come home again, we die!

These scorn boochies wanna make future generations learn about us from history books! God Forbid!

The worst thing is that history has been removed from the school curriculum. How would the kids know? Passion crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by olufolarin2222: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Are they still virteous womam in this world...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Caseless: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Tracypacy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Once a mod, never a mod
Ishilove:

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
/
23-years old with tattoos.

What a surprise?!

/
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
donbachi:
hell has no fury,like that of a scorned woman.

I hope you will type this nonsense when a woman get killed by her husband?
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

R.I.P to the man........

First things first...he married the wrong woman. He married this young lady for baby-production and not for love. She was not the type he could take to the club and show off to his friends. why not lay her off when you discovered you made a mistake to have impregnated her in the first instance?

Your eyes were on all those sexy girls with padded yansh and boob jobs. She obviously wasnt the type to be a side-wife .........

With the man paying the supreme price for this bruhaha...the children will bear the psychological burden for the rest of their lives knowing mummy killed daddy

.. Where is your husband?
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by twerkjack: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Married man clubbing and frolicking with other women while ur faithful wife’s at home abi??

Lol

My only regret is that she didn’t kill him codedly to avoid prison. Ladies use ur heads...... these men ain’t worth ur freedom
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by GetCofOProperty: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
What a wicked world where taking a fellow human's life have now become a normal and easy mission. May God save us.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by strenghtt: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
omoiyalayi:
R.I.P to the dead

How can you married a 23yrs old woman

A girl with no relationship experience whatsoever

Some of them does not know how to handle heartbreak sef

How many heartbreak has she suffered in the past?

Some of this small girls can love you to the bone

They can be so weak emotionally and desperate @ the same time

This are some of the sad story that end that kind of relationship

This statement of yours is not correct. Have you met young girls of 21-24years acting more matured in character, emotion than a woman of 32yrs?.....my bros may God just help us not to marry the wrong person.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
A thousand ways to die
No. 955 : Death By Housewife grin
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
She didn't do well at all.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by femmoy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Marbleaik:
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT DEMONS WITH HEART OF A BEAST,THEY CAN KILL ANY THING IF THEY GET ANGRY

u are a fool, it's ur type that's preventing naija from growing. flat head mofo
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by femmoy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
One of the dangers of marrying a woman with a fiery temper. But then whats wrong in taking ur wife clubbing with u if u the clubbing type? Or is it dat u ashamed to show off ur wife to ur friends? Always marry a woman u proud to flaunt. He probably married a woman he doesnt like and her function was jus for baby making things and hence she felt threatened. May He RIP.

bros if u read the post well, u will realize that she has a 3month old baby, would you take ur wife with 3 month baby to club?
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
femmoy:

bros if u read the post well, u will realize that she has a 3month old baby, would you take ur wife with 3 month baby to club?
hmm i heard somewhere that women who just gave birth..sometimes such women can be aggresive. No matter wetin we say now d man don go the great beyond.this one is an eye opener to every guy when he's courtting a lady...if u notice ur girlfriend has excessive anger just run for ur life.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Qpwo: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by sweetilicious(f): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Nah by force to marry ? Or remain married ? The rate of husband/wife murders in Nigeria, is really getting out of hand ........
Am speechless. How can you kill someone that you once loved.Go away if the rage in your heart for your significant other is unbearable. She is definitely going to prison for murder.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by ilyasom(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
DaFlash:
You are what you see. looking forward one day to see your graphic pic on this forum grin
Thunder fire you, its your graphic pix we will see soon
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Blonchilli(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Not just Nairaland but also the social media. A bill should be passed on that. Nigeria reporters have no respect for the dead. I visit other blogs and news website outside the country and they never display corpse on their pages. This madness has to stop.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blonchilli:

Not just Nairaland but also the social media. A bill should be passed on that. Nigeria reporters have no respect for the dead. I visit other blogs and news website outside the country and they never display corpse on their pages. This madness has to stop.
'Madness' is an understatement. It has gotten a out of hand it's almost like people are being desensitised to the horror and total wrongness of putting pictures of corpses on the Internet. It ain't done in civilised societies.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
DaFlash:
Do you notice how he reacted forcefully to the very thought of his own pictures on the front page? The sheer inhumanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.