Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (98454 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by don89(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is the reason I always say that some people are not destined for marriage . See now
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by don89(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is the reason I always say that some people are not destined for marriage . See now.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by lekbel09(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

R.I.P to the man........

First things first...he married the wrong woman. He married this young lady for baby-production and not for love. She was not the type he could take to the club and show off to his friends. why not lay her off when you discovered you made a mistake to have impregnated her in the first instance?

Your eyes were on all those sexy girls with padded yansh and boob jobs. She obviously wasnt the type to be a side-wife .........

With the man paying the supreme price for this bruhaha...the children will bear the psychological burden for the rest of their lives knowing mummy killed daddy
dry bone trying so hard to be funny
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by DaFlash: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
ilyasom:

Thunder fire you, its your graphic pix we will see soon
SMH I taught you like to see and self-service to them.

Learn how to respect the dead so the living can respect you when you are dead.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by DaFlash: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you notice how he reacted forcefully to the very thought of his own pictures on the front page? The sheer inhumanity
Lol
he was so scared of the taught of it.
But like seeing the sadness of others.
To me that one has even lost his humanity.
Thanks for bringing that issue to light, so that we can all regain our humanity.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am speechless. How can you kill someone that you once loved.Go away if the rage in your heart for your significant other is unbearable. She is definitely going to prison for murder.

Something must be fueling this current rage trend......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.