Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral (78851 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire / Buhari Goes Tough! Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Late Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by decency12(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
I thought you guys should be showing us pictures of completed projects, which one again is a child feeding the poster of the dullard?
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Abdullateef12: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Whao That's good of you dear
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by franzis(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
This picture is about 3 years old
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by affable4(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bleep u@op
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by chiefolododo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari will use SARS or DSS to arrest this girl if he catch her
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by omoiyalayi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oh my God

This is touching

Ori mi wu

God bless that kid

Even the kid could feel the impact of baba government

Something tells me that girl must have just finished eating his meal provided by Buhari’s administration in the name of school feeding program

God nigeria

God bless pmb

God bless the kid family

God bless hatters too & give them fortitude to bear the pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
franchasng:
If u like show us where Satan is feeding him, that won't change the fact that he failed woefully as a Military and Civilian President and will be jailed by our next president after he is removed from office come 2019 angry
even d little girl knows that buhari is "incapacitated" & needs help
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Oh my God

This is touching

Ori mi wu

God bless that kid

Even the kid could feel the impact of baba government

Something tells me that girl must have just finished eating his meal provided by Buhari’s administration in the name of school feeding program

God nigeria

God bless pmb

God bless the kid family

God bless hatters too & give them fortitude to bear the pain
I believe d little girl sees that buhari is politically dehydrated. Even d little ones in their innocence sense something is wrong with d baba, that he needs help
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by drakeli: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
Viral in your mind I guess

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak
The bold though. You are supposed to reference CNN that you stole the quote from and not some PMB ask.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
decency12:
I thought you guys should be showing us pictures of completed projects, which one again is a child feeding the poster of the dullard?
u are absolutely correct but naturally, apc has nothing to offer. If it's APC that is promoting this pic, that's bad PR
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by omoiyalayi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
lexy2014:
I believe d little girl sees that buhari is politically dehydrated. Even d little ones in their innocence sense something is wrong with d baba, that he needs help

May the gods grant you the fortitude to bear the pain. it's going to be long but the gods are with you
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
meobizy:
This is an old picture and another proof this forum rides on the wave of misinformation.
d picture was a prophecy that has come to pass
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
omoiyalayi:

May the gods grant you the fortitude to bear the pain. it's going to be long but the gods are with you
hahahahahaha...pls correct me if am wrong. Do u give water 2a healthy man? Even if d man is thirsty, u give him d water and he satisfy his thirst. Its a person who is incapacitated or a baby that u feed. But this little can c that d president is "incapacitated" hence she's trying to rehydrate him
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by edupedia: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
DONMAYOR19:
Op and the ftc are ZONE B. They gave them this pic to share to their fellow ZONE B in their last MBC meeting to fool their fellow ZONE members nationwide. Where us that online BBQ ZONE B man � self

...all your school teachers ought to be caned for this disgrace upon yourself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by ugotuf(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari God Bless you
We know you are doing well
Please don’t be deterred
We are with you
God is with you
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Honestly, that thing looks like rubber slippers wey the girl take matchup shyt.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Benoxvals(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
More like cleaning his mouth odor
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by OsuMustGo: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:

[s]“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”
[/s]

PMB sak
Stale fuckery
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by omoiyalayi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
lexy2014:
hahahahahaha...pls correct me if am wrong. Do u give water 2a healthy man? Even if d man is thirsty, u give him d water and he satisfy his thirst. Its a person who is incapacitated or a baby that u feed. But this little can c that d president is "incapacitated" hence she's trying to rehydrate him

Stop kidding yourself

The president is alright and you knows it

The kid's gesture is what we are looking @ here

I thought ur pain must have gone by now but it's obvious u re still swimming in it

Sorry I can't help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by klax(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
DONMAYOR19:
Op and the ftc are ZONE B. They gave them this pic to share to their fellow ZONE B in their last MBC meeting to fool their fellow ZONE members nationwide. Where us that online BBQ ZONE B man � self

Yea the zombie really want to put a sympathy fight back. And I read one of them *oh she is a beautiful girl* i just shook my head and sorry for the guy.

NL apc has really made me to belief being under bondage is worst than being in the grave.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Iziquiel(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak
PLEASE. I'm also a supporter of Mr President but you should stop this. Ko choo!
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Ibranur55: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Take it or live it! Sai Baba till 2022 shocked grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Stop kidding yourself

The president is alright and you knows it

The kid's gesture is what we are looking @ here

I thought ur pain must have gone by now but it's obvious u re still swimming in it

Sorry I can't help you
i wasnt even referring to his physical condition but since u mentioned it, where is d president right now and what is he doing where he is? D term I used earlier was "political dehydration" and I put d incapacitation in inverted commas. So in d end, d little girls gesture is symbolic in that regard cos u don't hand feed someone who is healthy
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by kenex4ever(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Please don’t be deterred

We are with you

God is with you

someone is trying to poison the person ur life depends on and u are here thinking he's being fed.

Be sensible next time because once he dies of old age you die too. I want him to live very long for u.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by valdes00(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
sexybaby22:

I guess they withdrew BBQ contract after discovering how useless he is
Shit, u cracked me up big time... Haha hah hahahaha....
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Almaiga: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Glycolysis:

Youre actually a full fledge member of APC ZONE B !
Pls,keep on doing the work of your ZONE B master !

E pain this man well. grin

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Almaiga: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
ikukuhero:

Gerarofhere with ur kwashiokor looking arms and face! U never see anything. Vote the Zombie in in 2019 and watch Nigeria go on full auto reverse with the speed of light! Buhari is old and has nothing to loose. His family is rich enough to relocate and live anywhere outside Nigeria. While you and your likes and 10th generation will continue to suffer the effect of his government. You people will never listen. Better seek wisdom and wise counsel and put them into use before it is too late. Buhari kor, Buhari ni! Even the goats in my village know Buhari as bad luck, yet, humans with brains have deliberately chosen to not put their brains into good use. Brain's functionality gone on manual pause mode!

I don't give a Fvck about what you think.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Donpenny(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
APC propagandist are just too dump for my liking, they lack creativity and innovation . how on earth would you generalized the action of a little naive girl playing on her own to be a national issue. I only see a little girl playing with an unknown person image which is common to a typical Nigeria and other Africa kid and nothing else.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Charlesfranc01: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Please don’t be deterred

We are with you

God is with you

madness
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Charlesfranc01:
madness

E pain am
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jay5mie:
The man looks malnourished I don't blame the innocent girl

And water is the nourishment needed? Lol. Too many morrons around.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by HomeOfMe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:

PMB sak
Lolzz..,laugher almost choked my enemies.
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by GetCofOProperty: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.