Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Successor Will Have To Pray More, Sacrifice More- Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Successor Will Have To Pray More, Sacrifice More- Pastor Adeboye (242 Views)

Endtimes: Why We Should Pray More Fervently Now Than We've Ever Done (Picture) / Nigerian Soldiers Sacrifice More For You Than Jesus Christ / Some Churches Still Lock Their Members In So They Can Pray More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Successor Will Have To Pray More, Sacrifice More- Pastor Adeboye by Jesutomisin: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said God had not revealed to him who will succeed him as the church’s G.O.

Pastor Adeboye said this the ongoing ministers’ conference of the mission holding at the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State.

The ministers’ conference is a precursor to the 66th RCCG convention which starts.... read more...http://naijachurchnews.com/successor-will-pray-sacrifice-pastor-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

WICC Undergoes Transformation, Share More Life Facts / How Can God Be Both Man And Spirit?! The Logic Of Muslim / Do You Know God Is A Very Stubborn God So Are His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.