Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Do You Know God Is A Very Stubborn God So Are His Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know God Is A Very Stubborn God So Are His Children (240 Views)

For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ... / For God So Loved The World � / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know God Is A Very Stubborn God So Are His Children by Abigailojosa: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
God is a very stubborn God so are his children you and I so force need to be applied by God sometimes tough times of conversion like he did to paul to bend his children to himself in obedience because humans dnt know what is good for them.
For the seek of my sister trapped in the name of marriage God will be using force to recover all baptised catholic in marriage trap like her.
Because a vision of her came to me where a man was forcefully making her renounce her baptism because of the cross religion she married into.
So people like her are so important to God ,God can break protocol to recover them all.
My sister has found God's favour like her daughter's name chimananda carol onoh I personally bless baptised her daughter with that name she choose for her daughter before she took her to that their useless church in name of child dedication.
So her daughter belongs with the he catholic faith like herself.
Her catholic baptismal God will not fail to recover her to the Catholic faith breaking protocols for her salvation and that of all the I the baptised Catholic like her in traps in the name of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

How Curses Are Causing You A Lot Of Problems / God Provides / This Is How We Celebrate Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.