Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started (467 Views)

Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started by Johnnyessence(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Annual mountain of fire and miracle ministries 70 days fasting and prayers start today. join me in fasting and praying for God.

Re: 70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started by Shelumiel: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2018
How I wish this church was more focused on the love of Christ rather than on the love of let enemies die .
Re: 70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started by Exwizard: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
How I wish this church was more focused on the love of Christ rather than on the love of let enemies die .

If you have too much of enemies, u won't concentrate on loving christ
Re: 70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started by Shelumiel: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Exwizard:

If you have too much of enemies, u won't concentrate on loving christ
You are wrong sire. It is written "when a man's ways pleases the LORD even his enemies will be at peace with him"(Proverbs 16:7). If you do what Jesus said you should do , no amount of enemies is sufficient enough to separated you from the love and protection of Christ. If we focused more on Christ and His pattern of life , I do not see why Christians would be screaming "die ,die ,die" everytime against the enemy .
Re: 70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
you are very funny here.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Melaye Fails To Appear In Kogi Court / Igbos Only Good At Pulling People Down, They Don’t Value Their Own – Okorocha / NEWS Miyetti Allah Disowns Tsav.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.