Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bet On Atiku And Buhari... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bet On Atiku And Buhari... (1662 Views)

2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by vecman22(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2018
No long story...

So I challenged anybody who believe Atiku would win the 2019 election to a 50k bet,but Amitez said we should raise the stake to 500k and I accepted the challenge, so our bet would be placed on this thread and we beg any of the mod to please moderate this bet for us by making his account available so we both can transfer the money into his account and he pays the person after the 2019 election... Hungerbad or any reputable nairalander can do this for us to..

Amitez hope its okay by you this way

3 Likes

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Strangebuttrue(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2018
Let's check buhari's popularity

LIKE FOR STONE

SHARE FOR BUHARI

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Zansu007: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Please am aslo interested..would be willing to stake 200k
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by vecman22(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Zansu007:
Please am aslo interested..would be willing to stake 200k

On who please The winner takes all..
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Felimax(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
I am seriously finding this very interesting. Thinking about it, it's not worth betting. It's obvious PMB is gone, trust me it's not worth your 500k. I have my PVC and practically this time around i know APC is not getting any single part of it.
We supported this govt to come in and we are fed up. Never a time has this country been so divided. Wish you guys luck on your bet.
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by vecman22(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Thunder002 you can place your bet here too
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Buterflyle0: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Felimax:
I am seriously finding this very interesting. Thinking about it, it's not worth betting. It's obvious PMB is gone, trust me it's not worth your 500k. I have my PVC and practically this time around i know APC is not getting any single part of it.
We supported this govt to come in and we are fed up. Never a time has this country been so divided. Wish you guys luck on your bet.

You have but one vote ONLY cheesy

All the noise about Atiku is centered around a certain misguided region of Nigeria who have always been used and dumped by PDP.

The core north despises Atiku especially with the way he has been insulting them and telling them that God cannot answer their prayers because they are poor. Similar to when mama piss kept insulting them and calling them Almajiris.

Atiku had never had any electoral value to threaten PMB with. The mere fact that you see him desperately trying to join forces with do many people just because of PMB should let you know that even he knows he stands no chance against buhari. Obasanjo even said yesterday that Buhari will be tough to beat.

We read the political landscape and I can tell you clearly that Atiku has already lost this election.

Whoever wants to bet on Atiku winning will cry as they debit their account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Zansu007: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari!!! Who are we sending the money to.

vecman22:

On who please The winner takes all..

1 Like

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2018
[
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Donmedrac: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You have but one vote ONLY cheesy

All the noise about Atiku is centered around a certain misguided region of Nigeria who have always been used and dumped by PDP.

The core north despises Atiku especially with the way he has been insulting them and telling them that God cannot answer their prayers because they are poor. Similar to when mama piss kept insulting them and calling them Almajiris.

Atiku had never had any electoral value to threaten PMB with. The mere fact that you see him desperately trying to join forces with do many people just because of PMB should let you know that even he knows he stands no chance against buhari. Obasanjo even said yesterday that Buhari will be tough to beat.

We read the political landscape and I can tell you clearly that Atiku has already lost this election.

Whoever wants to bet on Atiku winning will cry as they debit their account
stop just stop with the tribalism.

Don't waste your money either
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Buterflyle0: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
stop just stop with the tribalism.

Don't waste your money either

I am a christian and totally detribalised. I simply stated it as it is.

Atiku / PDP lost this 2019 elections since 2015. They were not an option in 2015 and they will not be an option in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Zansu007: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
I really don't like giving money online, cos alot have taken advantage of such.. however how do I confirm that your story is real

Youcanworkanywh:

pls.bro...dnt ignore my request..anything is fine by me...pls...

gtb
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Donmedrac: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am a christian and totally detribalised. I simply stated it as it is.

Atiku / PDP lost this 2019 elections since 2015. They were not an option in 2015 and they will not be an option in 2019
not all who shout Christian Christian are really Christian.. you are a tribal bigot.

If you think Buhari will win,its okay but don't insult tribe or drag other people down to prove your point
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by ashacot: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2018
Zansu007:
I really don't like giving money online, cos alot have taken advantage of such.. however how do I confirm that your story is real

Bro, i m begging on his behalf.

If i m presently disposes, i would have helped him.

But what u said is true anyway.
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Buterflyle0: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
not all who shout Christian Christian are really Christian.. you are a tribal bigot.

If you think Buhari will win,its okay but don't insult tribe or drag other people down to prove your point

Where and when did I insult any tribe?

All over social media its mostly the SE people who are rolling on the found shouting Atiku everywhere. The north are not bothered.

If his own people are not excited then the handwriting is clearly on the wall for him.

The voting demographics in terms of numbers puts him at a serious disadvantage based on the same SE support he is wallowing in now.

Even Kwankwasos followers have all vowed to vote for PMB. Imagine PMB getting 5m votes in Kano. That would effectively eliminate the vote count from the ENTIRE SE alone.

The reason why you are hurting from my comment is obviously because you are also from the SE.

Take it or leave it, Atiku will not win in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Zansu007: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Is not about what he said is true or not, I only wanna. For real if he had asked normally I would have made the transfer instant, but he asked as regards to the betting.

Am not doubting that he doesn't needs it, and he didn't even specify how much will be enoug.

ashacot:

Bro, i m begging on his behalf.

If i m presently disposes, i would have helped him.

But what u said is true anyway.
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Donmedrac: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Where and when did I insult any tribe?

All over social media its mostly the SE people who are rolling on the found shouting Atiku everywhere. The north are not bothered.

If his own people are not excited then the handwriting is clearly on the wall for him.

The voting demographics in terms of numbers puts him at a serious disadvantage based on the same SE support he is wallowing in now.

Even Kwankwasos followers have all vowed to vote for PMB. Imagine PMB getting 5m votes in Kano. That would effectively eliminate the vote count from the ENTIRE SE alone.

The reason why you are hurting from my comment is obviously because you are also from the SE.

Take it or leave it, Atiku will not win in 2019
okay it seem you really hate the igbos,must people here praising atiku aren't even igbos..

Igbos are business people they don't even care about election or social media ranting,what they want is good environment to trade so don't let your hatred blind you..

You might be insulting someone from your tribe calling him or her ipob you never can tell.

As for Buhari/Atiku I think atiku will win you yourself know the truth
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Buterflyle0: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
okay it seem you really hate the igbos,must people here praising atiku aren't even igbos..

Igbos are business people they don't even care about election or social media ranting,what they want is good environment to trade so don't let your hatred blind you..

You might be insulting someone from your tribe calling him or her ipob you never can tell.

Lmao keep thinking he will win when the train of Buharis victory has long left the station.

We are already talking 2023 and not 2019.

Goodluck with your "thinking" grin

3 Likes

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Donmedrac: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao keep thinking he will win when the train of Buharis victory has long left the station.

We are already talking 2023 and not 2019.

Goodluck with your "thinking" grin
okay bro but always keep an open mind..
Remember they are all friends secretly don't let hatred over cloud your reasoning..
Anyone might be an helper.

God bless us All
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Buterflyle0: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
okay bro but always keep an open mind..
Remember they are all friends secretly don't let hatred over cloud your reasoning..
Anyone might be an helper.

God bless us All

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by baliyubla: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2018
As my friends would say, "this na sure win for Atiku". The victory party has started already.

Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Reader530(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Good Atiku
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Bet On Atiku And Buhari... by front4line: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:

I don’t know why you Igbos like making noise. Atiku will win fine, just place your bet on him n stop with all this tale about hating Igbos as if Igbo love Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri n others.
Na only Igbo de make noise say dem hate them, when will igbo start making noise about who they hate.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread To Expose The Shenanigans Of Nnamdi Kanu, Reno Omokri And FFK / Saraki Retains His Seat In Senate / Oyo APC Demands Arrest Of Pdp’s Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.