Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos (29522 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

How I wish

You see me shay ?

Remember I am a full grown man with strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

You see me shay ?

Remember I am a full grown man with strength

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=70026999][/quote]

Aii till we see then
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Nothing annoys me more that when people defend some part of the killings in Nigeria and exonerate some

Which one be Buhari is killing Christians? undecided

The ones dying in Zamfara, Borno and Adamawa nko? This government has failed to protect us as citizens first, not because I'm a Christian.

One of the best comments from Ene.....ies of the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by fabianjay101(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are rejected by God and Humanity
i just wonder why your father forget to use condom when him be dey work on ur mama... wasted sperm aka Zombie aka e dey pain am.. Sarki who are you to condemn a whole tribe all because of your own selfish interest? who you be?

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by fabianjay101(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

IPOB is a terrorist organisation? Have you ever heard of a terrorist organisation that is unarmed and has never killed anyone? Have you heard of a terrorist organisation that wants referendum? Have you heard of a terrorist organisation that America and the EU says are not terrorists?

I think that the problem is that Nigerians don't know what a terrorist organisation is. That why some people are running around with AK47, slaughtering people and burning down communities all over Nigeria but the government is talking about rewarding them for a job well done with billions of Naira investments in ranches
they know what they are doing, see you dont need to convice Aboki to do things in the right way because they will always have a very unreasonable excuses to justify the reason why they are doing it the wrong way... Aboki na Aboki weathet educated or not... if they dont want to restructure this country then they should get ready for the inevitable which is disintegration or is it not to obvious that Nigeria's not working, it's not and Aboki man is there decieving themself all because of their selfish interest... They dont mean well for "all" Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by sirzent(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2018
daroz:
Lol

The last time this happened, Buhari returned home the very next day, then after few days their Nnamdi Kanu got missing till date . grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by mbos: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
After sponsoring the killings of Christians he runs to a Christian country, why not Abu Dhabi?

the queen is a descendant of f-prophet mohammed

below is the lineage

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by dukie25: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
mbos:

below is the lineage
[/s]

You forget the Pope.
God will punish Buhari for feeding his people Codeine.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by izzou(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

One of the best comments from Ene.....ies of the state

Because my opinion is different from yours now makes me an enemy of the state?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2018
This is an old video and has nothing to do with buhari ten days london visit

Mynd44 this op has violated rule 8

Posting false information......This video is about buhari first medical check....is not a recent video.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Almaiga: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Trash cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:

Because my opinion is different from yours now makes me an enemy of the state?

Did you see me write that ?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by blackpanda: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
gidgiddy:

IPOB is a terrorist organisation? Have you ever heard of a terrorist organisation that is unarmed and has never killed anyone? Have you heard of a terrorist organisation that wants referendum? Have you heard of a terrorist organisation that America and the EU says are not terrorists?

I think that the problem is that Nigerians don't know what a terrorist organisation is. That why some people are running around with AK47, slaughtering people and burning down communities all over Nigeria but the government is talking about rewarding them for a job well done with billions of Naira investments in ranches
[/s]

Bla bla bla noisemaking

Thank you. The entire National Assembly that drafted the law does not know what terrorist is. The AG and the Judiciary that declared ipob terrorist dont know what they are talking about. It is only you a faceless rambling individual on NL that knows what terrorist is. Thank you ehn. Go and form your own country so that u can make your own laws. Onyeoma Emeka
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla noisemaking

Thank you. The entire National Assembly that drafted the law does not know what terrorist is. The AG and the Judiciary that declared ipob terrorist dont know what they are talking about. It is only you a faceless rambling individual on NL that knows what terrorist is. Thank you ehn. Go and form your own country so that u can make your own laws. Onyeoma Emeka

Of course they don't know what they are doing. It is not news that people in Nigeria don't know what they are doing. If America that fought the strongest terrorist groups in world like Al Qaeeda, Taliban and ISIS can tell you Nigerians that IPOB is not a terrorist organisation. That's why people don't take you Nigerians serious

The ones that took up arms and killed people such as Niger Delta militants and Herdsmen are who your government negotiates with

The ones who didn't take up arms and killed nobody , such as IPOB, is who your government declares terrorists

Nigeria is a joke

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by izzou(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Did you see me write that ?

Choose your words wisely bro
Me and you no dey drag anything
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by blackpanda: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

[s]Of course they don't know what they are doing. It is not news that people in Nigeria don't know what they are doing. If America that fought the strongest terrorist groups in world like Al Qaeeda, Taliban and ISIS can tell you Nigerians that IPOB is not a terrorist organisation. That's why people don't take you Nigerians serious
[/s]
The ones that took up arms and killed people such as Niger Delta militants and Herdsmen are who your government negotiates with

The ones who didn't take up arms and killed nobody , such as IPOB, is who your government declares terrorists

Nigeria is a joke

Once again quit the lies. US never said anything about ipob. But more importantly, it is not within the jurisdiction of a foreign country to tell us who is or who is not a terrorist. IPOB remain terrorists and must be exterminated asap!
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Once again quit the lies. US never said anything about ipob. But more importantly, it is not within the jurisdiction of a foreign country to tell us who is or who is not a terrorist. IPOB remain terrorists and must be exterminated asap!

Oh IPOB is a terrorist organisation? So why is your federal Government not giving the Herdsmen a national award for doing this..........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by blackpanda: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

Oh IPOB is a terrorist organisation? So why is your federal Government not giving the Herdsmen a national award for doing this..........

Quit posting stupid pics. We are talking about the terrorist IPOB not herdsmen
Dont deviate from the topic. If u want to talk about herdsmen then open a different topic and i will answer

For now IPOB remain terrorist and must be smoked out and slaughtered wherever they hide grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by mbos: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Quit posting stupid pics. We are talking about the terrorist IPOB not herdsmen
Dont deviate from the topic. If u want to talk about herdsmen then open a different topic and i will answer

For now IPOB remain terrorist and must be smoked out and slaughtered wherever they hide grin

IPOB members are not hiding . come to Biafraland they are 99% of the people you see.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by michoim(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
These set of evil people should be rounded up at once...
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Destroe: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
michoim:
These set of evil people should be rounded up at once...
Go and round them up nah, you think the UK is like your lawless country? People have a right to protest so long as they are orderly and peaceful. Even if the protest was against the queen herself, the only thing the police would do is to maintain peace and order. It's only in backward, bush and shithole third world countries that people think the way you do. The freedom of expression and association is an inalienable fundamental human right

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Splashme: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
daroz:
Lol

The last time this happened, Buhari returned home the very next day, then few days from then their Nnamdi Kanu got missing till date . grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by princegeo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by FarahAideed: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Nothing annoys me more that when people defend some part of the killings in Nigeria and exonerate some

Which one be Buhari is killing Christians? undecided

The ones dying in Zamfara, Borno and Adamawa nko? This government has failed to protect us as citizens first, not because I'm a Christian.

I hope hope know that those places being attacked in Zamfara are the Christian minority Hausa indigenes of Zamfara
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by experimentist: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
I can only see few Pigs in displaygrin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Destroe: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
mbos:

below is the lineage
The lineage you posted doesn't show how the Queen is a descendant of prophet Mohammed, prophet Mohammed wasn't even mentioned there
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nairaland has purely lost it...

Tell me the connection between this video and buhari recent visit.....

This will go on to tell us the kind of animals residing in this country.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Marbleaik: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
BEAUTIFUL AND LOVE THIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill / Full Story Of Dr Ishola Oyenusi The Nigeria Notorious Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.