Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos (29524 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Everfrank(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Where are the IPOB members na? Na only gate I dey see. grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Akanoaaa(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
The poster is a big liar, this video is on my phone for more than 4 months now and you claimed it happened yesterday. Nairaland is full of fake news. Shiooo
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Chiboy484(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
No peace for the wicked Buhari and supporters, on Biafra we trust.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Chiboy484(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
No peace for the wicked Buhari and supporters, in Biafra we trust. grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Slavesmustdie: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why protest in onyibo land , let them come here so that we will make them swim in mud like the pigs they are. Nonsense biafra cowards .
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Useless people
Buratai send some troops please

The same troops he can't send to get Shekau or Herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

The same troops he can't send to get Shekau or Herdsmen?
But they can get Igbos
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Nothing annoys me more that when people defend some part of the killings in Nigeria and exonerate some

Which one be Buhari is killing Christians? undecided

The ones dying in Zamfara, Borno and Adamawa nko? This government has failed to protect us as citizens first, not because I'm a Christian.

DID u see zamfara adamawa n borno Muslims organizing a protest?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by slimfit1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please tell am if them no tell am for Abuja.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by frankson1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Are you really ok

Wetin concern banana here

Abi banana fall on you ?

Abeg leave her joor...make I dey laff.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Ibranur55: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
A group of Idiot
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by phase1: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
This thread pain abooki muslims and yoromuslims. cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Chiedu4Trump: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are rejected by God and Humanity
Jesus will deliver us from you and allah
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Iziquiel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
fabianjay101:
i just wonder why your father forget to use condom when him be dey work on ur mama... wasted sperm aka Zombie aka e dey pain am.. Sarki who are you to condemn a whole tribe all because of your own selfish interest? who you be?
I'm not in any way supporting Sarrki, you now see how bad it feels when a whole tribe/ethnic group is insulted. This is how other tribes have been feeling since 2015 when Jonathan lost the Presidential election. You're being paid back in your own coin so stop complaining.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Quit posting stupid pics. We are talking about the terrorist IPOB not herdsmen
Dont deviate from the topic. If u want to talk about herdsmen then open a different topic and i will answer

For now IPOB remain terrorist and must be smoked out and slaughtered wherever they hide grin

Yeah, we all know that the slaughtering and killing of people is not a big deal in Nigeria. The big deal is those who are protesting and asking for referendum.

What a country
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Where is IsaAbubakar, come and support your kinsmen!
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by edupedia: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
gidgiddy:
Nice one by IPOB

The Daura cattle rearer must exposed for the terrorist he truly is

...i thought they said "storm"...where are they?... PDP is completely useless... so ordinary "storm" u can't even plan and execute.... When Buhari supporters hit the place now u will know the meaning of "storm"....yeye Party.....shiorr
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by igwefivestar(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
daroz:
Lol

The last time this happened, Buhari returned home the very next day, then few days from then their Nnamdi Kanu got missing till date . grin
so u are simply saying that Buhari knew his where about, interesting. Ayam going to court now to testify grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are rejected by God and Humanity
black sense
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by GetCofOProperty: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
These guys should allow baba Buhari have the rest he planned having in London.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by colestephan86: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
After sponsoring the killings of Christians he runs to a Christian country, why not Abu Dhabi?
Who told you England is a Christian country, oh cos there PM is mother Theresa?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos by fabianjay101(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Iziquiel:

I'm not in any way supporting Sarrki, you now see how bad it feels when a whole tribe/ethnic group is insulted. This is how other tribes have been feeling since 2015 when Jonathan lost the Presidential election. You're being paid back in your own coin so stop complaining.
what's this one saying again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo APC Suspends Governor Okorocha / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.