Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose (13991 Views)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Ekiti360(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday said that linking him with any All Progressive Congress (APC) leader is like associating with armed robbers

Fayose made this known on his Twitter handle.

Also Also Lere Olayinka his aide has denied a reports that Fayose visited Senator Bola Tinubu in Lagos today.

He said that ‘I remain in PDP and those associating me with the APC can continue to celebrate their own political self deceit. Together we must rescue Nigeria and its people from the APC tyrannical govt.’

Linking me with any APC leader is like saying that I’m associating with armed robbers who stole the mandate of Ekiti people. If it will remain one man that will continue to stand against the tyrannical govt of Buhari and his APC, that one man will be Peter Ayodele Fayose.

— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 5, 2018

I remain in PDP and those associating me with the APC can continue to celebrate their own political self deceit.

Together we must rescue Nigeria and its people from the APC tyrannical govt.

— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 5, 2018

Lere Olayinka denying Fayose’s meeting with Senator Tinubu ans photo in circulating showing that Fayose visited Senator Bola Tinubu in Lagos today said : ‘Here is the picture APC goons are circulating as one taken when Gov Fayose visited Tinubu in Lagos today.

‘I used the picture on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 (See circle in red).

‘Let me state it expressly that Governor Fayose is not coming to the APC and he did not meet any Tinubu today. Linking him with the APC is like linking the governor with armed robbers who stole the mandate of Ekiti people.

‘If it will remain just one man that will continue to stand against the APC tyrannical govt of Buhari, that one man will be Peter Ayodele Fayose. He remains in PDP.

‘If the dying party, APC is looking for credible people as members that will be available for its final demise, count Fayose out.

‘Governor Fayose remains committed to the task of rescuing Nigeria and its people from the APC and its tyrannical government and no amount of threat, intimidation and blackmail will make him to even consider joining the party, APC.

http://kikiotolu.com/linking-me-with-any-apc-leader-is-like-associating-me-with-armed-robbers-fayose/

6 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2018
Talkative, who is interested in buying you into APC FC?

You have no value so continue with your ponmo shawa fish cutting business.

APC is like REAL MADRID FC, we don't sign anyhow.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by dukie25: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Where are those who were ma.. sturbating the other day thinking osokomale was going to port?

cc:NgeneUkwenu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by bugidon(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Sai fayose

The true defender of yoruba land cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Topmaike007(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
okay when will you not be arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Babyforever(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Fayose is winning cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Sunofgod(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Until your efcc case is ready....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Baawaa(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Fayose your days are numbered,this time around you wouldn't be in pain but you will be prison grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by ITbomb(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio said more than that

9 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by johnmartus(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2018
APC will never accept you bastard .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by iammo(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
APC doesnt need you yet, when they do, they'll use EFCC to kidnap you like obanikoro and apkabio tongue , even people that visits tinubu at night would also be forming bad guy during the day cool . they are intentionally keeping mute, they want to use the suspense to give you hypertension

1 Like

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Merimental(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Fayose is so relevant som clowns wer already jubilating he had dumped Pdp...sorry to disappoint u ppl

1 Like

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by blackpanda: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Of course APC will never accept a worthless useless cretin like fayose whose highest achievements are to insult elders including his own father, and build bridge that is useless to both him and his own generations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Metuh: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2018
blackpanda:
Of course APC will never accept a worthless useless cretin like fayose whose highest achievements are to insult elders including his own father, and build bridge that is useless to both him and his own generations
Shut up your mouth boy.

What's the worth of that agbero called Oshiomole or Lying Mohammed?

Yen yen yen... You better think before you vomit any nonsense on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Chileads(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mathemathically,
Buhari +APC=Armed robber
Fayose+PDP=?
Find the value of fayose+PDP? .
we cross multiply .. i.e
Fayose +PDP X Armed robber Divided by Buhari +APC= . . .
Armed robber fayose+PDP = Armed robber Buhari +APC ..
FINAL ANSWER =

fayose,pdp,buhari and apc are criminals. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by hisexcellency34: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mr. Cry Cry who is in pain finally found his voice. With what Akpabio did, I can't believe you

2 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by deebsman1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
So Fayose is saying Saraki is a thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by allanphash7(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm in severe pain

3 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by edibobo: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
The Rock has spoken and its stands

2 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Saintpaul2477: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don't worry Sai baba is coming for u soon....
Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by funmilade4real(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by donbachi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
My guy rest...na so akpabio dem talk finish.2day him don fashi pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by funmilade4real(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
edibobo:
The Rock has spoken and its stands

Ok oo
Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by Princess4ng(f): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
kai........... i like the game of politics eh........these people weh just be restless.........may God help dem sha
Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by funmilade4real(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up your mouth boy.

What's the worth of that agbero called Oshiomole or Lying Mohammed?

Yen yen yen... You better think before you vomit any nonsense on this forum.

Painment...

3 Likes

Re: Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose by funmilade4real(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
PDP will never rule this country again

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition / FIRS Seals Peter Obi's Company, Other Companies In Lagos, Kano / Why Lagos Is Immune To Recession — Rotimi Agunsoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.