Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB (17387 Views)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Ngige Warns Igbo – ‘you Could Lose 2023 Presidency To South-west If You Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Lajet: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige has told the proscribed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) to desist from linking him to the re-arrest of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Ngige, in a statement by his media office on Saturday, insisted he does not have the time to involve himself with security and diplomatic matters.

The Minister also described the attempt by IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful, to link him with Kanu’s re-arrest as deceitful, mischievous, malicious and wicked.

“Ngige is occupied, involved and engrossed with his duties as the Labour and Employment Minister, member of Federal Cabinet Committee for Economic Recovery and member of the Economic Sustainability Committee constituted by President Muhammadu Buhari, which is headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, with the mandate to tackle the challenges and fallouts of COVID-19 and post COVID-19 era.

“It is, therefore, unthinkable that somebody with grey matter in his brain, except if he is hallucinating like the IPOB spokesman, could accuse a very busy Minister like Senator Ngige of being part of a ‘conspiracy’ for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu,” the statement read in part.

Powerful, in his statement, listed those that would be made to pay for their “satanic role” in Kanu’s re-arrest.

Apart from Ngige, he named Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano and Igbo businessman, Emeka Offor.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/17/ngige-speaks-up-on-alleged-links-to-nnamdi-kanus-re-arrest/

6 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by adelola500: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
This Emma Powerful and Nnamdi Kanu always creating problems for their group Ipob. I don't know the reason Ipob is doing everything possible for Apc to win the Anambra state governorship election.

Every reasonable person knows that Willie Obiano does not have time to conspire against Nnamdi Kanu. even though am not Willie Obiano supporter. Ipob is trying everything possible for Apc to win the Anambra state election. Ipob wants Anambra people to see Willie Obiano as an enemy so they will boycott the election or vote against Apga.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Amb1045(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fear of the unknown gun men.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emeka Offor is a no go area, that man has touched lives and he has his own boys that would kill and die for him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by centoke30(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ngigi is currently on flight mode grin

11 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ipob should verify before accusing anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Veqtor: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Everyone is innocent until they've been caught red-handed.

He can deny now...but nothing is hidden under the sun.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by centoke30(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
ablejesus26:
Emeka Offor is a no go area, that man has touched lives and he has his own boys that would kill and die for him.
how many lives do you think that he has touched that can defeat the army that has been brainwashed by MNK.. The thing there is for him to watch and pray cos once those miscreants gets an order to mob him whenever he comes to the South East, nobody will hinder them oooo

43 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
centoke30:
how many lives do you think that he has touched that can defeat the army that has been brainwashed by MNK.. The thing there is for him to watch and pray cos once those miscreants gets an order to mob him whenever he comes to the South East, nobody will hinder them oooo

You don't know who we are talking about here.
Forget all this online noise there are peeps who control silent catels and merchineries. I met Chief Emeka Offor once in Unic Insurance Plc, the man on him own na problem �

13 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by kingsways: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
It is important to deny o, before those boys go and burn down his house in the village

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Biafrannuke: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ngige who witness a similar abduction as governor endorses same on another person.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by uBuNiT: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
No sinner will go unpunished.
Ipob are not fools

14 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by StreetFight: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

I did Youth Service in Oba, Anambra state at a time when Mbadinuju and Emeka Offor where running things in different camps. Emeka Offor boys cannot save him from IPOB.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

I did Youth Service in Oba, Anambra state at a time when Mbadinuju and Emeka Offor where running things in different camps. Emeka Offor boys cannot save him from IPOB.

Ok, but remember ipob will not be dealing with his boys alone they will also be dealing with the fg � they should just rest the matter,they should not be drawing more problems into their camp.
I wonder to what end is all this ipob palaver �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by StreetFight: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok, but remember ipob will not be dealing with his boys alone they will also be dealing with the fg � they should just rest the matter,they should not be drawing more problems into their camp.
I wonder to what end is all this ipob palaver �

But, we should be uniting ourselves and not dividing ourselves further nah. That is the weapon that this Northern Oligarchy has been using against we Southerners. They divide us by our languages, planting divisions among Yorubas, Ibiobios, Kalabaris, Igbos, Onitshas, e.t.c. Even between the same state, they create another division.

17 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

But, we should be uniting ourselves and not dividing ourselves further nah. That is the weapon that this Northern Oligarchy has been using against we Southerners. They divide us by our languages, planting divisions among Yorubas, Ibiobios, Kalabaris, Igbos, Onitshas, e.t.c. Even between the same state, they create another division.

Hmm very true� reason why most times I see the breaking of this country as a very difficult task.
Just imagine the likes of uwazurike and mnk with asari as tag team, but no dey choose to be at loggerheads �

9 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by after4: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
I think this advice should be for emeka offor and ngige, ngige should tell us why Emma powerful did not call someone like hope uzodinma? Or ikpeazu these are people the we know have issues with MNK I don't think Emma just called these four men because he wants to make trouble, we know that it has to be an Igbo man for the FG to get MNK, but they will see that even they people you sabotaged your own people to help will not help you when the time comes as they do not trust you. In war, trust is a scare commodity.

StreetFight:

12 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by after4: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
You want Asari and uwazuruike who are in FG payroll to be in the same camp with MNK?
That's laughable

ablejesus26:

Hmm very true� reason why most times I see the breaking of this country as a very difficult task.
Just imagine the likes of uwazurike and mnk with asari as tag team, but no dey choose to be at loggerheads �

10 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by RuddyFusion(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

You don't know who we are talking about here.
Forget all this online noise there are peeps who control silent catels and merchineries. I met Chief Emeka Offor once in Unic Insurance Plc, the man on him own na problem �

Shut up

7 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by limeta(f): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
if your name is on the list and you innocent thats a lesson for others.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by TotoGame(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
What will obiano,ngige , wike and Emeka offor gain in re-arrest of mazi Nnamdi kanu

Even as an ipob supporter....I didnt believe Emma powerful cus I'm sure he isn't saying the truth

Emma should be blaming lai mohamed, malami, buhari and the kenyan govt that kidnapped kanu

9 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
after4:
You want Asari and uwazuruike who are in FG payroll to be in the same camp with MNK?
That's laughable

That's the problem with you guys, sham others while you uplift your own leader�.
Petty that's quite very petty.

10 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Shut up

Common go play with your toys�

3 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Broveens42(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why is everyone denying since it's a legal arrest.
I mean they should be proud of arresting the so called fugitive with the so called Interpol...
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by stanluiz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't know why ipob is accusing ngige , emeka ofor and obiano for kanu arrest.

For Christ sake, Those men don't have any business or deal with kanu. Did they tell kanu to come to Kenya ? They have no business with kanu.

Ipob is going down since their leader was arrested that's why they have been dishing fake news and propaganda.

Ipob are cowards. They should channel their anger on kenya government, DSS and NiA. They are the one that arrested and extradited kanu.

They should stop accusing ngjge, obiano or whoever because no body will believe their propaganda again.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by after4: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Is Asari not on FG payroll? What is shaking there

ablejesus26:

That's the problem with you guys, sham others while you uplift your own leader�.
Petty that's quite very petty.

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by CapitalHYC(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2021
grin This Bleaching He goat too want to feel important .. You are not, dummy

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by jericco1(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Oga don dey fear

4 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Mumusaphire: 4:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Why u dey fear

4 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Season of denials... grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Eteka1(m): 4:14am On Jul 18, 2021
uBuNiT:
No sinner will go unpunished.
Ipob are not fools
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 18, 2021
No comment lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi / President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.