Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University (356 Views)

Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by Amagite2: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji is set to receive a honorary doctorate degree from Trinity International University of Georgia for her contribution to media in Africa.

The excited soon-to-be mum who is currently in Atlanta to welcome her baby boy, took to her Instagram page to share the good news writing;

"I told you guys a few months ago to call me Princess Linda after the Arewa Youths title, but after August 8th, you will have to upgrade that to Dr. Linda Ikeji...��. I'm getting a honorary doctorate degree from Trinity International University of Georgia for my contribution to media in Africa and as Africa's Most Successful Blogger. ���. Really grateful to God for how far He's brought me! And thank you for your congratulations. Love to you and yours..��"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-set-to-receive-a-honorary-doctorate-degree-from-georgia-university.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by izzou(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2018
angry

Congratulations, but I really don't care angry

All I need now is to see my child angry

Linda, I need to see my child angry

As soon as you give birth, come back immediately and give me my child angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations Dr Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by Babyforever(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Awwwww linda this is so sweet I can't wait to share in the happiness just that I'm still in Nigeria sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by tsephanyah(f): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2018
One of my role model

This generation of Nigerians, and, indeed the future generation, have no country other than Nigeria; we shall stay and salvage it together!
Buhari
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by gistblogger: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2018
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by gabbijason(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2018
She deserves it
But,

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by Mrop(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Receive A Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgia University by amaniro: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Where is aunty kemicheesy losser grin

You deserve some accolades baby girl wink

(1) (Reply)

Soundcity's Dj Shabsy Welcomes A Baby Boy / Akpororo Has Been Awarded A Street In Lagos(photos) / I’m The Goddess Of The Music Industry – Bimbo Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.