Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? (1332 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Girls Which Would You Pick Or Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Lacrissa: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2010
A guy that cheats on you, not being so honest but spends on you most times without asking OR a guy that treats you very well, as in honest and respects you more than the other guy but does not really spend money on you or mostly waits for you to ask. Which would you pick and why?
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2010
U see the problem?

What do u actually want?

Love or money?

I think u are more confused than I tot and actually lack focus

Where is dat my sledge hammer
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by chemali: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2010
I will pick the guy that respects me most, honest with me.with time I will bring the generous part of him and teach him how to understand his woman's needs without necessarily asking.  

Money no be everything. Why date a liar and cheat? If he is spending money on you, he is most likely spending more money on the other women in his life. That type of mind can fly for me. You cannot keep me among your harem of women just because you are loaded. And even if I am to date such man, I will chop his money well well and later drop him like a piece of used tissue.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2010
Firearm:

U see the problem?

What do u actually want?

Love or money?

am bringing in the sledge hammer, am just looking for the crane to carry it grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Lacrissa: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2010
Firearm:

U see the problem?

What do u actually want?

Love or money?

Was it French I spoke? Why are you relating the question to me? Just answer the question.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

am bringing in the sledge hammer, am just looking for the crane to carry it grin grin grin

just get me the 8 ton hammer. That should do
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2010
Lacrissa:

Was it French I spoke? Why are you relating the question to me? Just answer the question.

If u had CS, u shouldnt have brought up the question.

Or are u compelled to post?
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2010
Firearm:

just get me the 8 ton hammer. That should do
hehheeheh
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2010
Niger babes and money.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2010
they needed it
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by madlady(f): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2010
Lacrissa:

A guy that cheats on you, not being so honest but spends on you most times without asking OR a guy that treats you very well, as in honest and respects you more than the other guy but does not really spend money on you or mostly waits for you to ask. Which would you pick and why?

Without a moments hesitation, the latter. Who in their right mind would knowingly pick the 1st.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^now i hv waited more than 5munites and u hv not changed ur profile pix
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by madlady(f): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^check and see. wink
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^nope, that is terror grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by madlady(f): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^ shocked embarassed well that's me. cry cry
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
ah, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Africanqueen2(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
I'll pick the latter. . . I need a guy who'll respect me not a guy who'll spend for me. Cos I got my dough.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
African_queen:

I'll pick the latter. . . I need a guy who'll respect me not a guy who'll spend for me. Cos I got my dough.
u,got ur dough? i laff in pride cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Pweety4me(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
Do i want a guy or do i want money?abeg o i have my own cash i don't need some man's own. undecided cool
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ even u pweety, i laff in pride grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by PokerFace(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
Funny enough, some  ladies would pick the first(cheating loaded guy)
people act differently, when they have money  smiley

So . . . The respectful, honest guy might show his true color, when he gets rich.
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
PokerFace:

Funny enough, some  ladies would pick the first(cheating loaded guy)
people act differently, when they have money  smiley

So . . . The respectful, honest guy might show his true color, when he gets rich.
cool
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Pweety4me(f): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

^^ even u pweety, i laff in pride grin
As in?u always speak as if u know me but u don't. undecided
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^as in pride is very bad
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Africanqueen2(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

u,got your dough? i laff in pride cheesy
Yeah sweetie, I got my dough don't need dough from any guy mostly from lying cheat. . . I'm miss independent. . .
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ok, i will make sure when i get to nigeria, i will hook up with u, this time u are the one to spend for me grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Pweety4me(f): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

^^as in pride is very bad
Wat pride?ur just intimidated by my independance & confidence wateva. cool
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^heheheheheh, i like that grin
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Pweety4me(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
yU have no choice grin wink tongue
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^i hv so many choices
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by Pweety4me(f): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2010
We'll i speak d truth & dat's about it ur free 2 think wateva u so plse but just don't sh*.t about me plse. smiley
Re: Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? by madlady(f): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

We'll i speak d truth & dat's about it your free 2 think wateva u so plse but just don't sh*.t about me plse. smiley

Hey little sis wink, he's just bored.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tied For Love. / They Can't Wait To Get Home / The 6 Unthentic Ways To Win A Naija Babes Heart And Make Her Yours For Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.