Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name (21532 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Gossipninja: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
In a few weeks, blogger Linda Ikeji will become a mother for the first time and it is an understatement to say she is excited.

The media mogul is over the moon with joy and she is not hiding it.

37 year old Linda who is already in Atlanta with her mom expecting her bundle of joy has revealed that her son would be called ‘Baby J’.

Apparently, J is the initial of her unborn son, the blogger is also already being called Mama J by close family members. However, what J means is still a mystery. Joseph, James, John, we have to wait and see.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/linda-ikeji-reveals-her-unborn-babys-name/

1 Share

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by internationalman(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Until I see her labour clips I won't believe this is real pregnancy..

I have come to realize that people are fond of flaunting and bragging about what's not really theirs..

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jesus
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Tolexander: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jazzy

After Don Jazzy (Don Baba J), The celeb crushing on Linda and displaying the affection on social media, but doesn't have the prick to get her laid.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Mrop(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
J ke

Toke Makinwa Celebrates New Month With Topless Photo >>> http://www.praizenews.com/toke-makinwa-celebrates-new-month-with-topless-photo/
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by amaniro: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2018
J..... Zcheesy
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
So fokn what? The J stands for Jaguda

6 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by funmilade4real(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
internationalman:

I have come to realize that people are fond of flaunting and bragging about what's not really theirs..

shocked
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by ItzBIM(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
How many times you wan tell us. Plus hospital don finish for Naija ??

3 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by HeWrites(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jazzy

3 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Trendy247: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
We no go hear somtin again 4 d next 1 month

3 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by FaceThem: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Her Belle Na Fake, If you know, You Know

6 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by princegeo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
OK nice
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Jethrolite(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
J for Jeremi or Sholaye Jnr?

3 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by dayveed1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by LEXYCOM: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
j for JINADU OR JELILI

2 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congrats in advance.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by allanphash7(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
I agree with you partially cos the noise about the pregnancy is just too much
FaceThem:
Her Belle Na Fake, If you know, You Know

2 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by hisexcellency34: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Linda Ikeji. The Holy Mary of Naija. Hope she won't name the baby Jesus
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don Baba J
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked shocked

this glorified olosho has refused to tell us who poured spermatozoa into her wide, fishy-smelly honeypot , instead she is busy brandishing the bastard pregnancy just to earn admiration from the baby-mama online community and well-wishers.

i thank God for my mama.....

she will never condone this immorality if you were her child

5 Likes

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by okomile(f): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin
'Welcome baby J'

Last last, u dey return to 9ja grin
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by allanphash7(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
On point
internationalman:

1 Like

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by ikukuhero: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
J for Jideofor. cheesy
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by paduaultimate: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wetin we gain?
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wonder why she wants her baby born in the US
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Goldenheart002(f): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Welcome in addy, baby Jaguar grin
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

cool
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
hisexcellency34:
Linda Ikeji. The Holy Mary of Naija. Hope she won't name the baby Jesus
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by simplesearch: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
This pregnancy sha, is it actually up to 9 Months? By the way why Baby J this is clearly a crap name meaning the Baby gat no Father, this I insinuated in my previous comment about the paternal Identity of this Baby which can only be unravel when the Baby is born and christened.
with this development Linda just shows how disgusting her other side can be, just have the soon to born tot in great pity.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by somegirl1: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
internationalman:

Only labour clips will convince you? You don't think she could fake a birth video since you think she is incapable of conceiving? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo / Anna Banner Kissing Her Cute Daughter / Celebrity Styles At Yaw's Shalanga Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.