Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name (21528 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Jenomtwist(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jointz cool cool
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by toluxa1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jagulajagula
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by tiredoflife(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
The pikin no get papa

Na all this fertility clinic infuse am

There is no father anywhere
shocked cool cool
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by MzTunechi(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin why so angry
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this glorified olosho has refused to tell us who poured spermatozoa into her wide, fishy-smelly honeypot , instead she is busy brandishing the bastard pregnancy just to earn admiration from the baby-mama online community and well-wishers.

i thank God for my mama.....

she will never condone this immorality if you were her child
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by AntiWailer: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tolexander:
Baby Jazzy

After Don Jazzy (Don Baba J), The celeb crushing on Linda and displaying the affection on social media, but doesn't have the prick to get her laid.
l

Are u sure no be him get the baby ?

1 Like

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yes I know. I guessed it ten topics ago. What else is new?
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Probably 'Jason' many people name their first son that undecided

Gossipninja:

In a few weeks, blogger Linda Ikeji will become a mother for the first time and it is an understatement to say she is excited.

The media mogul is over the moon with joy and she is not hiding it.

37 year old Linda who is already in Atlanta with her mom expecting her bundle of joy has revealed that her son would be called ‘Baby J’.

Apparently, J is the initial of her unborn son, the blogger is also already being called Mama J by close family members. However, what J means is still a mystery. Joseph, James, John, we have to wait and see.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/linda-ikeji-reveals-her-unborn-babys-name/

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congrats o
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by milemimi93(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
internationalman:
Until I see her labour clips I won't believe this is real pregnancy..

I have come to realize that people are fond of flaunting and bragging about what's not really theirs..

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baby Jaden
That's the name.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's kind of fast....I guess social media 9 months is different from real life. Just like someone graduated with her course mates even though she wasn't in school for a whole semester!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this glorified olosho has refused to tell us who poured spermatozoa into her wide, fishy-smelly honeypot , instead she is busy brandishing the bastard pregnancy just to earn admiration from the baby-mama online community and well-wishers.

Why are you soo bitter for the love of God. Your organs must be blackened by hate. Tweeeeh!
P. S: I don't even like Linda Ikeji
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Jakasibo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

And where is your promiscuous husband

1 Like

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by olajizz01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Lol,we heard the news of her engagement,but till now,we didn't know who she engaged with,whether it was spirits or....................
besides,you get bad mouth o,if care is not taking,someone can commits suicide with this your words.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wonder what the J stands for.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Amanda333(f): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
nawaoh ooo Aunty Linda pls keep calm and deliver ur baby nah All this dis ur show no make sense
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Djinja: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Quiescere:
I wonder what the J stands for.
Jazzy!!!! I'm seriously suspecting Don jazzy is responsible for that pregnancy
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Olulinks(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
HeWrites:
Baby Jazzy
I remember Don baba J!
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by ChykG(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
internationalman:

I have come to realize that people are fond of flaunting and bragging about what's not really theirs..

Child of d world, what else do u want after she shared pics of her bare stomach...Haba!!!
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by nazablossom(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
internationalman:

That can be arranged too.

Just believe that she's pregnant, it won't hurt. It's not so impossible.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Champ10n: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
All these naijeerians saying that her pregnancy is fake, is it that you people believe that rich people can’t get pregnant or is breeding like fowls only meant for you poor people? Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by correctguy101(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tolexander:
Baby Jazzy

After Don Jazzy (Don Baba J), The celeb crushing on Linda and displaying the affection on social media, but doesn't have the prick to get her laid.

Bast pesin.... grin

Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by GetCofOProperty: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations in advance to Linda Ikeji.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by marvinsync(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

chisos... how bad is ur life?
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by united2020: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
i don't knw why nigerian find it difficult to give birth in nigeria,going to abroad to born ar they going to deliver Jesus
Re: Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name by Apexox: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
J for Joshua

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adedimeji Lateef Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos / Uche Jombo, Ini Edo & Chioma Enjoy A Girls Only Movie Night Together (pics) / ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.