Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (41557 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by TPAND(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pure Propaganda. I wont be surprised if that girl cant express herself in English just like her Chibok sisters
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Naso
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
luckygirl02:
People are willing to kill and even die for what they believe in. I am a muslim and I won't even think twice to denounce my religion if the need arise, because religion is nothing but mental slavery. At this point in my life, I have come to realize that the biggest religion is LOVE, for yourself and for others.

May you increase in wisdom.
That girl will just perish for nothing, waiting for God to save her when she could have been saved by applying her brain.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by skydeexie(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
"From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force."

Matthew 11:12 (ESV)

Hold on to your faith girl, never give up, persevere to the end. A greater glory awaits you in heaven!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Afrocentric: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
vickylincon:
This Reno guy ehn... always playing religious, ethnic and tribal card. I just hope Nigerians can see beyond all these. May she regain her freedom speedily. But let remember she's not the only one captured. There are many Muslims, Christians, brothers and sisters kidnapped along with her. Let's pray for them also
why are you supporting evil �? I pray your daughter go through what the poor girl is facing

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Leah Sharibu must be rescued alive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by JoyIsSweet: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
chuose2:
[size=12pt] If na tithes People hold back Adeboye go quick talk!

Notice He has not condemned Boko Haram the way he condemned non-tithe payers!

Charlatan!

This man Adeboye worse pass Mrs $1000 Funke

Common sense you no get. How many of his preaching have you listen to that makes you conclude he has not condemned Boko Haram? Stop thinking with your pile filled anus biko.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Leah God LL save you from their den

This girl's freedom will be a great thing for the nation

It will be an internationally recognised event.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by eodavids(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
To me she's really dumb not to denounce her faith at that particular time, What's she trying to prove?

At least that would be her leverage for coming back home safely.

Only fanatics would quote me.

Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego were heroes in their time for matters of similar ingredients. To you, they may be foolish but we know better.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Stupid gal because of some imported Palestinian religion called Christianity, she fvcked up her life. Anyone that dies because of religion (Christianity or Islam) is a big big fool
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Afrocentric:
why are you supporting evil �? I pray your daughter go through what the poor girl is facing
back to sender in Jesus name. I cant believed you can stoop so low to be throwing insult and curse on a public platform. Am sure your likes will go out and be preaching the gospel. You are never a Christian. Stop forming. Christ preached love. Not hatred. How do you wanna conquer hatred with your vile heart? It's a pity
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Witnes: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let's reason like adults with senses because not all adults reasons with their heads. What would stop this girl to say "I bcom a Muslim to gain freedom and after that she starts her xtianity? What she knows about religion? A religion is made for d olds not d Young's. Frankly I blamed her for stupidity
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

oga what Reno said is the truth.

Tell your brothers to release the Christian girl. Simple
who are my brother? Read my write up now slowly to understand what I said. Reno is just playing on our intelligence. That girl is not the only one kidnapped. We should be praying for all those kidnapped to be released. Do you even remember the chibok girls? Christ preached love. Not hate as what Reno is preaching now
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by phase1: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Godforsaken abookis who are buhari supporters and yoromuslims are enjoying the pains the girl is suffering.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by phase1: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
God will punish Buhari for keeping this girl incarcerated.

He made sure all the moslem girls were released, Leah is nothing but just pun in his depraved kind of politics.

Leah is my heroine, such a brave girl. Only good news is that Bubu's pal Shekau might release her just before 2019 election to enable Bubu garner Christian vote.

Of course after violating and impregnating her.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Metuh: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
vickylincon:
who are my brother? Read my write up now slowly to understand what I said. Reno is just playing on our intelligence. That girl is not the only one kidnapped. We should be praying for all those kidnapped to be released. Do you even remember the chibok girls? Christ preached love. Not hate as what Reno is preaching now
Oga the rest girls were returned remaining only this Christian girl. You can do anything with your Muslim girls.

Release her now or face the wrath of God.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
vickylincon:
This Reno guy ehn... always playing religious, ethnic and tribal card. I just hope Nigerians can see beyond all these. May she regain her freedom speedily. But let remember she's not the only one captured. There are many Muslims, Christians, brothers and sisters kidnapped along with her. Let's pray for them also

You are plain stupid and ignorant. Without Reno Omokri, a lot of lies and devilish acts would've gone unnoticed and covered by buhari and his hate filled brothers. Reno keeps hitting them with verifiable facts and evidences.

Other Christian and Muslim brothers of yours kidnapped alongside Leah, have they not all been "rescued" by buhari except for this girl who refused to shout "Allah ahkba" ? Buhari is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
vickylincon:
Please don't display your stupidity here. She was not released because she refused to denounce her Christian faith. What other card should be played besides the religious card? Go school una no go go, see brilliant girl wey una dey take her life play. Una judgment no far, just calm down.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by chuose2: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
JoyIsSweet:

Common sense you no get. How many of his preaching have you listen to that makes you conclude he has not condemned Boko Haram? Stop thinking with your pile filled anus biko.

How come their are so many videos of Adeboye preaching tithes and not condemning Boko Haram?

Dont tell us, show us!

As I can show u he preaches tithes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpCgpR6dETY
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Witnes:
Let's reason like adults with senses because not all adults reasons with their heads. What would stop this girl to say "I bcom a Muslim to gain freedom and after that she starts her xtianity? What she knows about religion? A religion is made for d olds not d Young's. Frankly I blamed her for stupidity

simple answer.

Because it against her religion to lie.

I dont know why you guys reason without sense like this.

Why dont you just blame the useless Muslim terrorist that kidnapped the girl instead of blaming her because he refuse to denounce her religion.

You are the stupid one here.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by tintingz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
The government has failed us that's fact but why is she not playing smart like every other girls that denounce thier faith to get freedom from these monsters?

Does she expect Jesus to come down from heaven to save her, sometimes the way religion is been held by some people is like they have lost it, my dear Leah if you're reading this I beg you in the name of your God you worship denounce your religion and gain your freedom from these monsters, you can go back to your faith when you're freed, don't make your stubbornness and fanaticism end your life, don't forget you're dealing with terrorists in thier den and you have love ones really concern about you.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Sydney17(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is this not the same Reno that claimed the abduction of the Dapchi girls is a propaganda? Lol! We play politics with everything and we ain't as smart as we claimed
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by akaahs(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jalubarika:
Result wey dem use hand write.
Èdakun! Èkola kuo lèkó, Ékóo Kóla
Na weytin dey take write ur own biko
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Coyparrot: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
hhhhhh
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Coyparrot: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=somto10 post=70027136]I pity ds gal but gat much respect for her...at her age she prefer to b held hostage rather than denounce her religion....she deserves a hell lot of accolades i swear..[
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Humblega(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
wen i saw d result ..i was expecting to see blog as the source and my prediction is correct.

I smell lie lie lie

D lady freedom is wot all of us need to clamour for though
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Printerscanner: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
somto10:
I pity ds gal but gat much respect for her...at her age she prefer to b held hostage rather than denounce her religion....she deserves a hell lot of accolades i swear..

Pure stupidity. Now tell me, if she had denounced her faith, get released with her mates and continue her Christianity, would Jesus reject her? Would Jesus be angry with her? Even Peter denounced Jesus three times in the face of persecution.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by justparamount(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
I still believe everything is a stage play ere ori itage lasan ni ...

just like the US made malala of Afghanistan a hero they are trying to make this sharibu one too

she is too young to make such a decision
BTW don't quote me mi o rojo oshi
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by kenny160: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
FELLOW NIGERIANS I get dis message for us all i mean no harm or hatered pardon any mistakes you see please just correct me if i made any mistake thats why am human being.................bt to say the fact, i pity this country ...i pity my brothers and sisters in dis country coz many some of us lack sense....dont quote me ook am not buhari,,,,bt i think buhari was right anyway...u know why? we allowed our leader to put us in bandage, why cant we think for once? boko haram is everybody enemy get dat to ur head dont coz religious problem, boko haram killed xtian boko haram killed muslim, if u tink am wrong why are dey hiding somewhere in d bush? and why are we people runing away for them? let me tell u...people if you are igbo...if u coz palaba or coz kasala coz of jonathan....jonathan will run to America or somewhere out of the country with his families and leave u guys alone to urself...jonthan was in aso rock for about 5 years nd u guys are somwhere shouting...we need biafra! let me ask you dis....what are your people doing in house of assembly? if they really waant you to be free they whould have done that for you! so you dont know they are enjoying one Nigeia? why you guys are suffering, when you spend all your days in sun and rain working they will stay there sharing money you are earning 10thousand in a month while they are sharing 13millions every month some allowances are not included ooo! why you kept your senses my brothers and sisters?? my hausa brothers and sisters if you are shouting say baba let me tell you say baba doesnt know you he dont even love you guys if he love you he will not refer to you as lazy fellow, he will put on khaki and fight boko haram for you if he lov you he will announce this herdsmen as terrorist... bt instead he asked everybody to accomondate dem and embraced cattle colonies..... let me tell you if you wage war against ur fellow Nigerian who are like you. who are not politicians. you are only fighting urself coz if you coz problem say baba will run go London he will leave you alone, all our leaders are devil open your eyes Nigerians, obasanjo will run if dre is run he will not safe his yoruba brothers aand sisters...i heard in history dat ojukwu bring biafra bt when biafra war started and many igbo are dying ojukwu ran away did he safe any of his people? NO! coz he av the capacity!!!! dear brothers and sister let make our self one...see dese people as ur enemy and enemy of God.....

1. any xtian that say muslim should be kill if not acept christianity
2.anybody that say xtian should be kill if not acept islam
lastly anybody that want to kill another person i the name of tribe, ethnicity religious or anyother thing.
lets all love eachother and make peace let join hand to say No to bokoharam, say no to kidnappers say no to any leader that want to steal your future with 4 cup of rice coz it will lead to 4years of porverty.
say no to hatered in d name of religion have you ever ask your ever asked yourself who will judge me and you? only God. were you dre when you dre when God created me? No am i dre when God created you? No! so why are we judging religion? about leah sharibu..i doubt it if what they told us about her is true till we see her she might have died they just use that to decieve you people infact this boko haram of a thing is politics our leader are behind all d killing in dis country therefore see dem as your enemy till we see the best person among them....me and you are one we belong to eachother while buhari and the rest be belong to eachother no matter their religion, tribe, or anything else they are one even ntothng like party they are all one just see dem as one coz the party is just for movie which they are showing us ......pls let love eachother God bless us all....feel free to share and if dre is error in my write up make correction just take d message not the sender thanks one love!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by touchmenot: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
May the Lord deliver her from the grips of the evil ones in Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Amen
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by chikadacafe(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
CAN deserves to create her statue at the CAN headquarter, she deserves it
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow! Leah is a brilliant/intelligent and courageous chap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.