Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

10 Beauty Tips For Every Woman Over 30 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Beauty Tips For Every Woman Over 30 (368 Views)

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Beauty Tips For Every Woman Over 30 by Fabmumng(f): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Aging is inevitable and trust me at 30 you need all the beauty tips you can get. Here are 12 beauty tips for women over 30

Follow the CTM routine

We tend to ignore a lot of things at our younger age. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing routines are not left out. At 30, it’s even more important that you follow these routines properly as CTM routines will help to clear your skin of accumulated dirt and grime. Thereby, giving you a more refined, soft and well moisturized skin and most of all keep your skin looking fresh and healthy.

Look for key ingredients that benefit your skin

Whatever option you prefer whether natural or artificial, it’s very important that you go for ingredients that will help your skin look youthful and radiant. Anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C, gycolic and hyaluronic acids help prevent premature and severe dryness of your skin and as such it keeps your skin fresh and bright.

For more click http://fabmumng.com/10-beauty-tips-every-woman-30/
Re: 10 Beauty Tips For Every Woman Over 30 by kenn4rill(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Strictly for the ugly pls..

(1) (Reply)

Rebecca Sharibu Sue FG For N500m Over Her Daughter Leah / Royal Baby! Duchess Meghan And Prince Harry Expecting First Child! / House Help Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.