Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (18875 Views)

Zamfara State Deputy Governor Reacts To Governor Matawalle' S Defection To APC / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

If I had my way

I would have love to see Kingsley Moghalu or Omoleye Sowore become president

Then someone like Donald Duke

But since our present politics and the powers that be won't let these persons mount the saddle

I am waiting to see who the PDP and 39 parties coalition will bring forth

Then I know where to cast my vote
Abeg clear! You're clearly a PDP sycophant! Who you dey deceive? You're waiting for PDP despite their satanic reign? grin
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

We all know that's a lie, boy! You're a typical Jonathan sycophant from the East, but let's leave that for now!
So who you dey support now among all the candidates?

You see how you think

You don't know me yet calling me a typical supporter from the east

I am Tiv from Benue State (this will excite you) and live in Abuja.

I try to be objective with my analysis

Buhari has failed to deliver on his campaign promises... he has failed to live above board and thats why I withdrew my support

1 Like

Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
so buhari should personally take him to court!!? why don't u let the EFCC as an independent body do its work Buhari doesn't and can't dictate to them
dahnimoh:

Is it not better to charge him to court now so the court will determine if he is guilty or innocent since he has enough evidence

Who is fooling Who?
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

You see how you think

You don't know me yet calling me a typical supporter from the east

I am Tiv from Benue State (this will excite you) and live in Abuja.

I try to be objective with my analysis

Buhari has failed to deliver on his campaign promises... he has failed to live above board and thats why I withdrew my support

You're a PDP/Jonathan sycophant, boy!
You can't be objective & be insulting the VP & everyone in the APC with passion while waiting to vote the PDP again despite their evil tenure! Com'on boy!
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Abeg clear! You're clearly a PDP sycophant! Who you dey deceive? You're waiting for PDP despite their satanic reign? grin

I just gave you brief of how Buhari has failed but you called it long write up

You promised to respond to it but haven't

It looks like it suits you best to call me a PDP sycophant

How objectivity is far from you

So...you can't analyse or talk about pertinent social, political and economic issues in Nigeria except you belong to a band of sycophants?

Talk about the issue of Kemi Adeosun forging NYSC exemption certificate....you should know global best practices

How has Buhari responded to such a massive test on his cabinet?
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

I just gave you brief of how Buhari has failed but you called it long write up

You promised to respond to it but haven't

It looks like it suits you best to call me a PDP sycophant

How objectivity is far from you

So...you can't analyse or talk about pertinent social, political and economic issues in Nigeria except you belong to a band of sycophants?

Talk about the issue of Kemi Adeosun forging NYSC exemption certificate....you should know global best practices

How has Buhari responded to such a massive test on his cabinet?
Boy, your long talk stopped deserving a response the moment you denied your party, a party you're willing to vote for again! You're most likely one of Ortom's followers who followed him to the PDP. Own your party first, boy & let's discuss about your party, it's candidates & the APC!
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're a PDP/Jonathan sycophant, boy!
You can't be objective & be insulting the VP & everyone in the APC with passion while waiting to vote the PDP again despite their evil tenure! Com'on boy!

You promised to respond to my write up which you
called long

Why don't you take on my points one after the other

Or are you intellectual incapacitated like Buhari

Talk about issues

Stop this thing about been PDP

Let's discuss issues as it affects Nigeria

It is you who is acting like a boy
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

You promised to respond to my write up which you
called long

Why don't you take on my points one after the other

Or are you intellectual incapacitated like Buhari

Talk about issues

Stop this thing about been PDP

Let's discuss issues as it affects Nigeria

It is you who is acting like a boy
First, why do you think the PDP, who you're looking to vote for, is a better option than the APC in 2019?
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Boy, your long talk stopped deserving a response the moment you denied your party, a party you're willing to vote for again! You're most likely one of Ortom's followers who followed him to the PDP. Own your party first, boy & let's discuss about your party, it's candidates & the APC!

You obviously lacks what it takes to engage in an intellectual discuss
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

Moukandjo:

Firstly, why do you think the PDP, who you're looking to vote for, is a better option than the APC in 2019?
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by RealityShot: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
#BuhariTill2023 #iStandWithBuhari
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

Boy, stop forming intellectual because you're far from it!
You want us to discuss Buhari but you obviously don't want us to discuss the people who you're voting for in 2019 side by side! It doesn't work that way, boy. Whenever you're ready to discuss it side by side, then quote me! Don't try to play smart with me!

You want to vote out a party because of one thing & still want to vote in a party who did those things & much more, & you want me to discuss something intellectual with you? Funny boy! grin
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

First, why do you think the PDP, who you're looking to vote for, is a better option than the APC in 2019?

Buhari has failed in more ways than one

His nepotism is legendary

His aloofness when he should act swiftly is sickening

His economic performance is high abysmal

His anti corruption war is not inclusive....he hasn't been able to make it people centric. The way he is going about it will end with him

A president should consistently talk to those he leads....he has only addressed 1 media chat since he assumed office

He promised to restructure NNPC and split it up to create business oriented enterprises....he has failed to do that.

He promised to sell off the excess planes in the PAF depleting our resources....he hasn't done that

He said there will be no medical tourism in his government....but we all know he is now the most famous health tourist to London

He promised to act from the front when disaster strikes but he remains in the luxury of Aso Rock when his country men are slaughtered for no fault of theirs...

He is not responsible for the killings but how he responds when it happens leaves a sour taste

These and more are the reasons why I withdrew my support from Buhari

Tell me which one of what I said is false
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=Moukandjo post=70035663]
Boy, stop forming intellectual because you're far from it!
You want us to discuss Buhari but you obviously don't want us to discuss the people who you're voting for in 2019 side by side! It doesn't work that way, boy. Whenever you're ready to discuss it side by side, then quote me! Don't try to play smart with me!

You want to vote out a party because of one thing & still want to vote in a party who did those things & much more, & you want me to discuss something intellectual with you? Funny boy!

Take it or leave Buhari is headed for defeat

I will call you out in February 2019

This is the same arrogant gusto GEJ supporters had in 2015
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by wizseller: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

My people voted enmasse for Buhari yet when the marauding killers came cleansing us

How did Buhari respond?

Added to his many failures

Do u really think I can support such a man

Since Buhari assumed leadership....he has lost more friends than he has gained friends...

That's a bad leader
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
wizseller:

Buhari has failed in more ways than one

His nepotism is legendary

His aloofness when he should act swiftly is sickening

His economic performance is high abysmal

His anti corruption war is not inclusive....he hasn't been able to make it people centric. The way he is going about it will end with him

A president should consistently talk to those he leads....he has only addressed 1 media chat since he assumed office

He promised to restructure NNPC and split it up to create business oriented enterprises....he has failed to do that.

He promised to sell off the excess planes in the PAF depleting our resources....he hasn't done that

He said there will be no medical tourism in his government....but we all know he is now the most famous health tourist to London

He promised to act from the front when disaster strikes but he remains in the luxury of Aso Rock when his country men are slaughtered for no fault of theirs...

He is not responsible for the killings but how he responds when it happens leaves a sour taste

These and more are the reasons why I withdrew my support from Buhari

Tell me which one of what I said is false
You still won't discuss why you want to vote PDP back in 2019, ba? Are you scared of that? grin

Well while I wait for that, which NNPC restructuring are you talking about that he didn't fulfill? Is it this one?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/09/president-approves-nnpcs-restructuring-into-seven-units-20-companies/amp/
And which economic performance are you talking about? Is it the foreign reserves that he improved massively or the GDP growth that he's trying to build back? The party you're about to vote in met a GDP growth of 7.68% in 2010 & plunged it to 2.35% DESPITE the oil boom in his tenure!

And which presidential aircrafts are talking about? Is it the ones he's given to NAF? Or the ones people aren't willing to buy?

https://punchng.com/fg-yet-to-sell-two-presidential-jets-16-months-after/
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Limitednow: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
PassingShot:

It means my post didn't educate you enough. If being in APC washes away your past sins, Saraki and his gang wouldn't have left. Common sense is a rarity nowadays.

Oga don't display the level of your Stu.pid.ity here, Saraki was prosecuted because he emerged due to votes from PDP and that was against the plan of APC.

Aside Dino, Saraki's ally, who has been having issues with the government bcoz of his political godfather who else in APC is being convicted. I mean people who were in APC when their case was brought up.

Can you tell me the latest updates on Buratai
Kemi
Babachir Lawal
Maina
Abba Kyari
Etc? Since their cases were brought up?
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Moukandjo: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=wizseller post=70036141][/quote]
I told you to tell me why you want the PDP back side by side the reasons you want the APC out & this is what you come up with? You see you're the one not ready for any intellectual discuss!
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
tongue

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Buhari sak
Are you crazzzy or what? Stop giving us this senseless obsolete lines, very becoming stale stupiid
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by OYAY(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Just like the sin jolly nyame and that Dariye were written off?Nonsense write up!!!!
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Akiika: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Political party is not a monastery, it is an assemblage of people with mixed moral compass and turpitude. Nowhere in the world can any party prevent anyone from joining. Buhari doesn't own APC, he is a member and indeed the de facto leader and cannot prevent anyone from joining. How about the people that voted Akpabio as a senator, aren't they even more culpable? has Orji Kalu's membership of APC prevented his corruption trial? Akpabio will still be tried and prosecuted in the court, just like Jolly Nyame and Joshua Dariye (both APC members).
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by monex(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
your epistle is filled with "allegations",Buhari can't act or presume somebody is corrupt base on mere allegations,untill the court proves Akpabio is corrupt,Buhari can't stop Akpabio from decamping to APC
then saraki, tinubu, etc. are not corrupt
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by biztip: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
there was no corruption war ever in this buhari era.last I checked
Nepa is still giving us estimated bills, FRSC website still writes drivers license is 6k, etc etc
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by biztip: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
no system change in Nigeria. what we had in 2015 is a change of looters
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by inyenejo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
GOD PUNISH APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY, AKPABIO BEAR IN MIND U ARE TOTALLY ON UR OWN ,WE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF UYO SENATORIAL DISTRICT/ THE ENTIRE INDIVISIBLE AND STEADFAST FAMILY OF THE NIGER DELTA HEREBY DISOWN U AND WE HAVE WITHDRAWN THE RESPECT WE HAD FOR U.....ABASI AWOD BUHARI YE APC.
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by GetCofOProperty: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let's keep our fingers crossed to see if the anti corruption hunting net would still not be selective in its hunt.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by HomeOfMe(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:
Is that why he has to tie a whole bedspread on his head?

I suspect Akpabio to be a double agent sent by Saraki to monitor things from the other side.
You never know,don't trust those politicians.
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by luizpippo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
your epistle is filled with "allegations",Buhari can't act or presume somebody is corrupt base on mere allegations,untill the court proves Akpabio is corrupt,Buhari can't stop Akpabio from decamping to APC

haha haha, see hypocrite o. Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom and Co are corrupt even without a law court yet Akpabio's case is suddenly an allegation
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by VULCAN(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Off point.

These Buharist's have no shame.

The point is why claim to be anti corruption Czar and welcome a man who you have been chasing for corruption into your fold?

Of course only Buharist's still open their mouths and say their saviour is against corruption.

The man walked into Aso Rock on the common wealth of Lagos and Rivers state.

Those two folks who were jailed had nothing to offer Buhari and that's why they went in for it. Of course their cases preceded this regime anyway so let them stew I'm their own juices

PassingShot:
This is nothing but PURE AND UNDILUTED WAILING.

Politics is a game of number. Yes, even if that number includes devil re-incarnates.

What matters is how you allow those devils face their case with the relevant agencies. And we have seen it with Joly Nyame and Joshua Dariye as their membership of APC didn't save their conviction and jailing. OUK's memebership and campaigning for PMB hasn't saved him so far. So, stop crying and enjoy the brand of politics/politicking you celebrate and masturbate on whenever it favours you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by Qpwo: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War by united2020: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
All the defector are political prostitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them / Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.