Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia (18637 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Tambuwal Visits Atiku In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Ojiofor: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
uriris:
It's like PDP now have an Arab owner because they are just signing anybody. grin

They call it Arab money.
It can actually do magic in turning a relegation bound team around grin.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Reelmii:
like ur state abi

Have a nice day.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by MrI2015(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Campaign things.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Tracypacy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
25 people were shot & 3 were killed yesterday in Chicago over a 2 hour span during “Barack Obama Day.” So where’s the liberal outrage? Where’s the mainstream media coverage? Where are the NFL players taking a knee? Where are the actors from Hollywood? Oh yeah, they don’t care.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Reelmii: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tambuwal kwenu
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by MrI2015(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ojiofor:

They call it Arab money.
It can actually do magic in turning a relegation bound team around grin.
Monaco and Psg fan.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Reelmii: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Have a nice day.
u too
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by rajiraymond(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Even for Tambuwal to retain his current position as governor in 2019 is F9 not to talk of being a president.

Wicked Wike the Killer has finished him politically.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by shizzle1: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
softmind24:
The Fulani we love to hate

Now we must choose one out of two Fulani
point of correction: Igbos don't necessarily hate Fulani's. What we hate is the barbaric cum violent nature of Fulanis. Nobody loves anyone who is a messenger of death and apologist of blood spilling, killing and impunity. That is what an average Fulani represents.

However in every rule there is an exemption, Atiku is a Fulani man of proven integrity, liberal religious views and modest social inclination. That is why many igbos love him. Buhari on the other hand typifies everything wrong with Fulani herdsmen...killing, impunity, violence, destruction, lawlessnness

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by kcmichael: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=kcmichael post=70030978]Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal is currently on a Visit to the Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the Government House Umuahia.

Tambuwal Last week Defected from the All Progressives Congress to The Peoples Democratic Party
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Doerstech(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let the game proceed..

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
chai! inyamuri flat.heads never had it this hard
softmind24:
The Fulani we love to hate

Now we must choose one out of two Fulani

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Splashme: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Your Excellency Sir, Mr Incoming President. Sai baba's apologists won't like this
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by shizzle1: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
chai! inyamuri flat.heads never had it this hard
awusa maloo with cow brain

Expecting abokii to make sense is like expecting a virgin to be pregnant
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by aribisala0(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

one out of eight you mean?

Atiku
Kwankwaso
Shekarau
That gombe bloke
Lamido
Tambuwal
Bafarawa
Saraki

Whether we Igbo like it or not we MUST still vote in one Fulani man. What an Irony.

If this is all then I think Buhari will have to continue.

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Tareq1105: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:
PDP!!!!

Power to the people!!!

APC I evil satanic demonic.. Never again will Nigerians allow zombies at tue helm of our affairs.
Family reunion..

All haterz straight to lagoon..

Speak for yourself and not for Nigerians.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

one out of eight you mean?

Atiku
Kwankwaso
Shekarau
That gombe bloke
Lamido
Tambuwal
Bafarawa
Saraki

Wether we Igbo like it or not we MUST still vote in one Fulani man. What an Irony.

I am glad one Igbo man has recognised this fact!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by frowland(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:

If this is all then I think Buhari will have to continue.

The key is in the running mate to either of them.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
inyamuri flat.head ibo on the loose!! if only ur father had sacrificed u for ritual like how the coward ojukwu sacrificed 2m jews ,u wouldn't have the audacity to talk shit
shizzle1:
awusa maloo with cow brain

Expecting abokii to make sense is like expecting a virgin to be pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

PDP running mate will not be from the SE, if it is then it is political suicide for them. You cannot take on Buhari and the SW with a SE VP

have a look at this from Tambuwals home town today

https://twitter.com/i/status/1025807323485425664
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by aribisala0(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

I am not unnerstan
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by phkka1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ikpeazu who has not paid secondary school teachers salary this year. He is a useless governor. I see no reason why people visit such terrorist.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by frowland(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

I am glad one Igbo man has recognised this fact!

Well most of us have noticed this since PDP zoned presidency to the North. It was then twisted as 'anyone but Buhari'. Me na look I dey look.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by frowland(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

PDP running mate will not be from the SE, if it is then it is political suicide for them. You cannot take on Buhari and the SW with a SE VP

have a look at this from Tambuwals home town today

https://twitter.com/i/status/1025807323485425664

Where will it come from SW? Fayose? Well that depends on who wins the primaries. But we Igbo are between the devil and the deep blue sea.
I see Peter Obi getting that post because he is the best among the lots in PDP and comes with less 'baggage'. But still cant see them defeating Buhari to be very honest.
No matter how you do the calculations, permutations, its hard to see APC not winning to be frank.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Well most of us have noticed this since PDP zoned presidency to the North. It was then twisted as 'anyone but Buhari'. Me na look I dey look.

I wish our Ibo brothers would recognise realities and stop being emotional. APC is busy gaining ground on PDP heartland of the SE and SE. When I say gaining ground I dont mean taking over but chipping away at their lead, it all adds up. Once Akpabio defects APC will have 2 of the 3 senate seats in the state, similarly there have been a few defections in the SE (cant remember the senator or governor). PDP cannot afford to give the VP slot to someone from the SE because it means they will not get Sw votes whichis a precondition to even think about defeating Buhari. So when you think about tit rationally, there is nothing for the SE in the presidency come 2019. If PDP wins it wont be with a SE VP. So I dont get what all the noise is about?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Where will it come from SW? Fayose? Well that depends on who wins the primaries. But we Igbo are between the devil and the deep blue sea.
I see Peter Obi getting that post because he is the best among the lots in PDP and comes with less 'baggage'. But still cant see them defeating Buhari to be very honest.
No matter how you do the calculations, permutations, its hard to see APC not winning to be frank.

I think it will be a SS VP as I cannot see any credible SW VP in PDP that can take on Osinbajo. there are yorubas who dont like Buhari but will not vote SE but may vote for someone neutral like Duke. Either way its still a tough sell
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by frowland(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

I wish our Ibo brothers would recognise realities and stop being emotional. APC is busy gaining ground on PDP heartland of the SE and SE. When I say gaining ground I dont mean taking over but chipping away at their lead, it all adds up. Once Akpabio defects APC will have 2 of the 3 senate seats in the state, similarly there have been a few defections in the SE (cant remember the senator or governor). PDP cannot afford to give the VP slot to someone from the SE because it means they will not get Sw votes whichis a precondition to even think about defeating Buhari. So when you think about tit rationally, there is nothing for the SE in the presidency come 2019. If PDP wins it wont be with a SE VP. So I dont get what all the noise is about?

Fayose and Wike have plotted the game right from the begining. Reason they sidelined GEJ during the last national convention.
GEJ wanted one professor from Ekiti as National Chairman, which will then pave the way for Igbo Vice presidency. But Wike and Fayose hijacked the plan and handed the chairmanship position to SS, paving the way for a Yoruba (Fayose most likely) to take the VP slot. We will see as this unfolds.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by frowland(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

I think it will be a SS VP as I cannot see any credible SW VP in PDP that can take on Osinbajo. there are yorubas who dont like Buhari but will not vote SE but may vote for someone neutral like Duke. Either way its still a tough sell

It can't be SS VP, their party chairman is from SS although an Igbo speaking SS.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:

Fayose and Wike have plotted the game right from the begining. Reason they sidelined GEJ during the last national convention.
GEJ wanted one professor from Ekiti as National Chairman, which will then pave the way for Igbo Vice presidency. But Wike and Fayose hijacked the plan and handed the chairmanship position to SS, paving the way for a Yoruba (Fayose most likely) to take the VP slot. We will see as this unfolds.

fayose cannot win an election in sw. You are obviously not from the SW. It seems many people from the south east have bought into the fayose hype and adopted him because he is anti-buhari and making noise up and down. Fayose is seen as an slowpoke in yoruba land by both the elite and the masses. in his own state of Ekiti even if he wins Ekiti all he will contribute to PDPs total is 50,000 votes. That is the margin of victory in all Ekiti elections one way or another and that is the extent of his influence. The total number of voters in Ekiti is 400k...fayose is not an asset. Fayose could not even deliver Ekiti for his own succesor!!! PDP's best bet is to look for a known apolitical technocrat in the SW

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by aribisala0(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kashamu is there
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Visits Ikpeazu In Abia by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

fayose cannot win an election in sw. You are obviously not from the SW. It seems many people from the south east have bought into the fayose hype and adopted him because he is anti-buhari and making noise up and down. Fayose is seen as an slowpoke in yoruba land by both the elite and the masses. in his own state of Ekiti even if he wins Ekiti all he will contribute to PDPs total is 50,000 votes. That is the margin of victory in all Ekiti elections one way or another and that is the extent of his influence. The total number of voters in Ekiti is 400k...fayose is not an asset. Fayose could not even deliver Ekiti for his own succesor!!! PDP's best bet is to look for a known apolitical technocrat in the SW
What has being from the SW got to do with anything.

Are you saying anyone from the SW must agree with your analysis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Stop Harassing & Extorting Residents - Sanwo-Olu Tells Officers / “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.