Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love (50305 Views)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by nepapole(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
let me dust my cv and apply shapali.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Cholls(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
my sister PAIN I am here
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by rhythyson: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Advert things grin grin grin grin
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Harrynight(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
May she find true love soonest
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/3952620/9ice-ex-wife-toni-payne-gets

Who posted this story above me is good as maad
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
i wish u luck ma sister...................................... kimbraa is learning from u
its like u and kimbraa are really becoming best of frriends.saw u two's splat on d other threadcheesy.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by YoungLionken(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
With her ugly face, I wonder what 9s waz thinking when He fell in love with this ugly old woman... 9ja artistes sha, upon d fyn fyn gurls 4their videos alone, not to talk about the fans/followers wen dey admire dem, dem go still go jam substandard products. Eg. Davido and Sophia Momodu(thank God for Chioma that came through), Psquare with their old women, Wizkid to mention a few... Na only Flavour don really impress me.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
i wish u luck ma sister...................................... kim.braa is learning from u
It will really be nice if you don't mention me around for no good reason. Thanks.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by DABREEZYTOS(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
reallyexplain her relationship with ruggedman then....check ur news from the right source bruh
nurshah:

And you sure she cheated on her ex hubby? People just get on forum to spew trash just because they feel they can. Be careful karma doesn't know anything about Internet or real time... You simply get what you gained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Burger01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
she should Marry ruggedman
...and continue to give him 'nodding' cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Coolgent(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Im interested but i have questions...
First body?
Mileage?
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
rhythyson:
Advert things grin grin grin grin
let her advertise naucheesy. Interested applicants will applycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
its like u and kim.braa are really becoming best of frriends.saw u two's splat on d other threadcheesy.
Friends ke? I was lecturing her, but since she's bent on being a doormat, I had to let her be. Funny enough, she's mentioning me around. Someone some silly dudes said is matured. grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
For how much?
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
It will really be nice if you don't mention me around for no good reason. Thanks.

lol...........when u were busy insulting me u didnt think it was for no good reason? ma dear..... I told u that after seeing ur profile, i had nothing to argue with u cus what an elder sees sitting down..u should know d rest...not ur fault tho, its social media's........ buh when u r clapping someone down........think of where u could see the person tomoro......... "just a piece of advice from this black minded person"
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Jaabioro(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Idiot when you're busy sleeping with 9ice manager up and down ...then you're in true love..anofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
its like u and kimbraa are really becoming best of frriends.saw u two's splat on d other threadcheesy.

naaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...............she was just trying to show me how young and intelligent she was nd honestly she did well doing that even tho she did it using a very shallow approach

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Friends ke? I was lecturing her, but since she's bent on being a doormat, I had to let her be. Funny enough, she's mentioning me around. Someone some silly dudes said is matured. grin
but seriously i think u two should be friends.she seems a nice lady.forget the little disagreement u two had on the other thread about cheating mencheesy.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by SUNDICOS(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
You mean after 9ice done suck all the marrows comot?

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

naaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...............she was just trying to show me how young and intelligent she was nd honestly she did well doing that even tho she did it using a very shallow approach
e don do biko.no need for u two beautiful ladies to be fightingwink.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:

fight ke no na... i would never do dat

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol...........when u were busy insulting me u didnt think it was for no good reason? ma dear..... I told u that after seeing ur profile, i had nothing to argue with u cus what an elder sees sitting down..u should know d rest...not ur fault tho, its social media's........ buh when u r clapping someone down........think of where u could see the person tomoro......... "just a piece of advice from this black minded person"
So you feel insulted? And I remember saying that after seeing your profile too, you came off as someone without some self-worth. Save your advise for who needs it, and don't forget to buy cartoons of condom for your future husband since you know men are cheats. grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
but seriously i think u two should be friends.she seems a nice lady.forget the little disagreement u two had on the other thread about cheating mencheesy.
If at her age, she could make such stupid comments, then we can't be friends. I don't need a friend who will be telling me that all men cheat and I should have that in mind while going into marriage. That was the silliest thing I've read from a lady, and she thinks she made sense, simply because some guys who can never keep their dicks in their pants were supporting her stupidity.

Abeg, make she no quote me again. No be only me dey Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
henrixx:
Nawa o 7 yyears and still single

Dust go spoil her puna ooo

Yeast, its called yeast grin
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Azam101: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nodding.com mama
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by 99miles(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Her name alone will scare men away, people always drift to Pleasure and run away from Payne...
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Singer 9ice's ex-wife Toni Payne who got divorced about 7 years ago is staying single till she finds her forever love! She wrote;

Staying Single till I find my forever love, a man who will love and cherish me, loyally and faithfully for an entire lifetime because I deserve nothing but the best. For real... Hahaha

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/9ice-ex-wife-got-divorced-7yrs-ago-staying-single-till-forever-love

See used property want someone to buy her as new item. please look for divorce man too. beside you use your youth picture show us your present picture. then tell us how you will be given your man a month as appreciation for buying used item while the new once are affordable.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by FisifunKododada: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
You were married to a good man until you starting sampling his friend's dickus. Kwantinue.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by FisifunKododada: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
YoungLionken:
With her ugly face, I wonder what 9s waz thinking when He fell in love with this ugly old woman... 9ja artistes sha, upon d fyn fyn gurls 4their videos alone, not to talk about the fans/followers wen dey admire dem, dem go still go jam substandard products. Eg. Davido and Sophia Momodu(thank God for Chioma that came through), Psquare with their old women, Wizkid to mention a few... Na only Flavour don really impress me.

Chioma dat fat gal is fine? I doubt it.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by GetCofOProperty: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thank you for the info. But not sure she is looking for another love after 9ice.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by FisifunKododada: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:

beautiful wetin? shocked Abeg no make me vex this afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Bridget Amos: My Boobs Have Really Push My Acting Career / Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.