Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love (50300 Views)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Tundeobama(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
i wish u luck ma sister...................................... kimbraa is learning from u
report your location.lol are u not single too
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

report your location.lol are u not single too

lol.......... I happily have a man in my life..... his name is Jesus
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Boss13: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
i wish u luck ma sister...................................... kimbraa is learning from u

Hahahahaha this lady you are here. Well said. Association of single mothers, divorced and separated women. This is the worst association that any woman should belong to. It’s a bitter association
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Tundeobama(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmm! 7 years after and she hasn't been able to tie down a man. Seriously serious! Maybe her expectations in a man are high. She should try and reduce her expectations oooo. All the best Ex miss Toni Payne!!
go buy her rope now.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

Hahahahaha this lady you are here. Well said. Association of single mothers, divorced and separated women. This is the worst association that any woman should belong to. It’s a bitter association

lol............. I did not say anything ooooooooooooooo
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Boss13: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
It will really be nice if you don't mention me around for no good reason. Thanks.

Is there anything wrong to mention you. You can see a practical example. 7 years and still counting. This one even has small money and yet can’t find a man. You and her are still in the same ugly women industry.

Continue!
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Boss13: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol...........when u were busy insulting me u didnt think it was for no good reason? ma dear..... I told u that after seeing ur profile, i had nothing to argue with u cus what an elder sees sitting down..u should know d rest...not ur fault tho, its social media's........ buh when u r clapping someone down........think of where u could see the person tomoro......... "just a piece of advice from this black minded person"

Hahahahaha- very well said! She is the first to insult and then pretend like she is nice. I had to look at her profile picture. What an ugly young girl. Only a stupid man would date such an ugly girl. If my son bring such, I will disown him right away. Imagine an Ugly mannerless girl lecturing a pretty savvy girl. This world is changing truly and really fast.

She watches too much movies and think that’s life. Don’t worry, you will leave your parent’s house soon and face the real world, then you will know. Ugly thing, please go and make money and do surgery
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Duru009(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Go n marry Ruggedman !
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Gamesmart: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Singer 9ice's ex-wife Toni Payne who got divorced about 7 years ago is staying single till she finds her forever love! She wrote;

Staying Single till I find my forever love, a man who will love and cherish me, loyally and faithfully for an entire lifetime because I deserve nothing but the best. For real... Hahaha

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/9ice-ex-wife-got-divorced-7yrs-ago-staying-single-till-forever-love

The real thing going on in her head, not this nonsense is:

"I don old finish, so no eligible man wants to love and cherish me and be loyal and faithful; so I shall continue deceiving myself that I am the one that is just being picky, even though I am lonely, scared and sad about my relationship prospects".
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Archbishop88: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Happy waiting payne
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is she tired of sucking rugged man prick?
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by millionboi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
lol

Don't mind DAT kimbra......she will learn d hard way
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

Is there anything wrong to mention you. You can see a practical example. 7 years and still counting. This one even has small money and yet can’t find a man. You and her are still in the same ugly women industry.

Continue!
millionboi:
lol

Don't mind DAT kimbra......she will learn d hard way
If your types are the last men standing, please, I don't wish to get married, but since you're not, I've got hope. grin

#brostitutes! cheesy
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Boss13: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
So you feel insulted? And I remember saying that after seeing your profile too, you came off as someone without some self-worth. Save your advise for who needs it, and don't forget to buy cartoons of condom for your future husband since you know men are cheats. grin

Carton, not cartoons. Don’t forget your spelling.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Boss13: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
If your types are the last men standing, please, I don't wish to get married, but since you're not, I've got hope. grin

#brostitutes! cheesy

First, I’m married. If I want to cheat, it’s at my own prerogative. However, Your type don’t deserve to be married. You are ugly and have feminist views. You will only make a man miserable - the stupid one that would ignore your ugly appearance. Please when they are doing roll call for women, don’t show up. You are not a woman. Go and fix your ugly self
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
FisifunKododada:

beautiful wetin? shocked Abeg no make me vex this afternoon
na wetin wan make u vex?
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.......... I happily have a man in my life..... his name is Jesus
is he brazilian?
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

First, I’m married. If I want to cheat, it’s at my own prerogative. However, Your type don’t deserve to be married. You are ugly and have feminist views. You will only make a man miserable - the stupid one that would ignore your ugly appearance. Please when they are doing roll call for women, don’t show up. You are not a woman. Go and fix your ugly self
Maybe screaming 'I'm married' would earn you some respect, but clearly you failed. I know for a fact that you're still doing "mama thank you at 30" as your comments reek of immaturity. Ugliness is subjective. I guess not aligning to your views of what an ideal marriage should be made me ugly and I'll gladly embrace that. I've feminist views simply because I said one should be faithful to his/her spouse? Do you have sense at all? Or you traded it while chasing skirts?

Grow up! You're now constituting a nuisance around my mention.
Boss13:

Carton, not cartoons. Don’t forget your spelling.
And he becomes a spellchecker! cheesy
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by shegie(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rugged man dick don tire to suck ni, Ashewo jatiti
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by millionboi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:

#brostitutes! cheesy
Pretender keep deceiving urself
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Waffarianman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mrop:
Continue staying

Let her continue staying alone how that one take consigne US.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Waffarianman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
henrixx:
Nawa o 7 yyears and still single
Dust go spoil her puna ooo

Lol. Dem nva c anytin, anuf dust 4d punna
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Waffarianman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
henrixx:
Nawa o 7 yyears and still single
Dust go spoil her puna ooo

Lol. Dem nva c anytin, anuf dust 4d punna
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Djinja: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na advert she dey do
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Boss13: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Maybe screaming 'I'm married' would earn you some respect, but clearly you failed. I know for a fact that you're still doing "mama thank you at 30" as your comments reek of immaturity. Ugliness is subjective. I guess not aligning to your views of what an ideal marriage should be made me ugly and I'll gladly embrace that. I've feminist views simply because I said one should be faithful to his/her spouse? Do you have sense at all? Or you traded it while chasing skirts?

Grow up! You're now constituting a nuisance around my mention. And he becomes a spellchecker! cheesy

When I say you are ugly. I actually meant ugly in physical appearance and not ugly views. To paraphrase, you do not have appealing features. Your ugliness is objective. I don’t need your respect, it does nothing for me. You are not married, never experienced it and will never experience it. Hence, where did you get your marital view from? So between the both of us who is mad and immatured. You have not experienced something, but claim to know it. I recall you said you know men and said real men don’t cheat. I had to draw your adolescent mind that since the history of time, men have had so many women as wives and concubines. Since you lack intelligence with your inability to spell, you would not know this. You argue from a point of ignorance and stupidity.

There is certainly nothing wrong to have opposing views, but do you know why you have them, I guess not. You have feminist views, but claim not to be a feminist. Very typical of feminist and their confusion. I have met many like you and I’m glad to inform you that they have changed their views and those who refuse, are living miserable. Except you are going to marry yourself, you cannot dictate the terms. Well, from your physical appearance I can already figure out the loser who would marry you if one is so stupid to consider you a wife. Please don’t call yourself a woman, you don’t look like one. You look Gay! - Ugly, muscular with no shape. Yet, giving advice to a more attractive woman than yourself. Imagine the irony! You look like my house girl in Nigeria and I don’t mean that as an insult. Your picture reminded me of her. My wife always keep saying she doesn’t have sense and I guess you don’t have one too.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
is he brazilian?
LOL... Ur wicked Sha
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

Hahahahaha- very well said! She is the first to insult and then pretend like she is nice. I had to look at her profile picture. What an ugly young girl. Only a stupid man would date such an ugly girl. If my son bring such, I will disown him right away. Imagine an Ugly mannerless girl lecturing a pretty savvy girl. This world is changing truly and really fast.

She watches too much movies and think that’s life. Don’t worry, you will leave your parent’s house soon and face the real world, then you will know. Ugly thing, please go and make money and do surgery

My dear... That's too harsh.. Please don't say such to her... Guy, always learn to respect ladies like us.. I mean all of us
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boss13:

[s] When I say you are ugly. I actually meant ugly in physical appearance and not ugly views. To paraphrase, you do not have appealing features. Your ugliness is objective. I don’t need your respect, it does nothing for me. You are not married, never experienced it and will never experience it. Hence, where did you get your marital view from? So between the both of us who is mad and immatured. You have not experienced something, but claim to know it. I recall you said you know men and said real men don’t cheat. I had to draw your adolescent mind that since the history of time, men have had so many women as wives and concubines. Since you lack intelligence with your inability to spell, you would not know this. You argue from a point of ignorance and stupidity.

There is certainly nothing wrong to have opposing views, but do you know why you have them, I guess not. You have feminist views, but claim not to be a feminist. Very typical of feminist and their confusion. I have met many like you and I’m glad to inform you that they have changed their views and those who refuse, are living miserable. Except you are going to marry yourself, you cannot dictate the terms. Well, from your physical appearance I can already figure out the loser who would marry you if one is so stupid to consider you a wife. Please don’t call yourself a woman, you don’t look like one. You look Gay! - Ugly, muscular with no shape. Yet, giving advice to a more attractive woman than yourself. Imagine the irony! You look like my house girl in Nigeria and I don’t mean that as an insult. Your picture reminded me of her. My wife always keep saying she doesn’t have sense and I guess you don’t have one too. [/s]
Oh Gawd! Shut up! Are you a man at all? You talk too much, with so much bitterness. cheesy So you now want me to believe I look masculine and shapeless? Look well-someone else fits into that description, not me. cheesy

Get a life, or a job. You're too jobless to have been quoting me since noon. Goodbye.
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by danbrowndmf(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
Are You Active On Your Twitter?
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by Princess4ng(f): 2:42am On Aug 07, 2018
danbrowndmf:
Are You Active On Your Twitter?

Not really.... M really not a fan of twitter
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by sapeleboi(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2018
she's a fucklicant
Re: Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love by danbrowndmf(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Princess4ng:

Not really.... M really not a fan of twitter
Do You Use Facebook? Check My Signature. Damoskiy Pls Sir Do You Use Facebook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.