Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? (1656 Views)

Can I Study Medicine With This Score? / Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by marvinsync(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hey guys ,I'm a prospecting electronic engineering student for university of Nigeria and I wanna know my chances of acquiring admission

I did well in my jamb which got me a score of 272
but it's like I let my guard down for the post utme and ended up scoring 207 which shook me to the core
so now my average score is 240
so I wanna know from how are my chances of securing admission

and if there is anyone already in the school studying the course ,what did u score to have get in ?

and what has been the departmental cut off mark for the course and if passing the departmental cut off mark ensures ur chance of getting in
Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by universe123: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
your admission depends on some factors like:
The number of applicants in your department
The number of students needed for the department
The general performance of the applicants and
your state of origin.
So, if the applicants in your dept are many and they performed very well then the cutoff mark will be high but if like the applicants are many and they performance are poor, then the cutoff of mark will be low then with scores like yours, your chances of getting admitted will very high.
In my own time, the cutoff mark for Electronic was 238. Your chances are very high, don't panic yet you will surely get admitted.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by marvinsync(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
universe123:
your admission depends on some factors like:
The number of applicants in your department
The number of students needed for the department
The general performance of the applicants and
your state of origin.
So, if the applicants in your dept are many and they performed very well then the cutoff mark will be high but if like the applicants are many and they performance are poor, then the cutoff of mark will be low then with scores like yours, your chances of getting admitted will very high.
In my own time, the cutoff mark for Electronic was 238. Your chances are very high, don't panic yet you will surely get admitted.

thanks

ps if I'm not being rude when was ur time?
Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by universe123: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
marvinsync:

thanks

ps if I'm not being rude when was ur time?
2014/2015. I will be entering final next session.Iam currently running my IT now
Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by BryDario(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
please, do my daughter have a chance- she scored 248 aggregate she wants to study medical radiography.
Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by universe123: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
BryDario:
please, do my daughter have a chance- she scored 248 aggregate she wants to study medical radiography.
I doubt ma but her score is quite ok to shop into another course in biological sciences.
Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by BryDario(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2018
universe123:
I doubt ma but her score is quite ok to shop into another course in biological sciences.

Okay, thanks. when can we she change course?
Re: Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? by universe123: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
BryDario:

Okay, thanks. when can we she change course?
You people have to wait first till after merit list is out.That's when courses with shortfalls will be advertised for shopping.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Beat Up Cultist For Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student from Campus (VIDEO) / How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Accounts For Quick Money / Any Poly Prelim Form Currently On Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.