Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? (10189 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2019
orisa37:

It's a vicious political wickedness. No brain at all in the Miyetti Allah's, Muric's. and the Daura's Subterfuge. May God punish all the people involved in the Venture.
but why would people play politics with people's life?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by orisa37: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

but why would people play politics with people's life?

Just madness. His medical report showed he was mad before we recruited him. That will be our Defence before The Hage and God.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
hmmm...
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
May God help us!
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
..mv
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Gentlebabs(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
A Poem: I Am A Fulani

I am a proud Fulani
Our culture is our heritage
When you loose your culture
You loose your life
Guide your culture with your might

No matter how affluent I become
In the ways of the white
I will still return home
To my age long tradition
The beautiful art of herdsmanship

I have travelled across Africa
With my destiny in my hands
You keep yours in your banks
My cows are my heritage
My tomorrow, my pride

What you peddle today
Is a false representation of history
The fulanis are not violent
We just want to do our thing
Just like you do your thing
In the coolness of your offices
Ours is in the field

We move with the tide
Where nature directs
Wherever we find peace is home
Apologies if we ever hurt you
Forgive if we trampled your farms

We are ready to make peace
Compensate to the last penny
To preserve the chord of oneness
That binds us together as one
One indivisible nation

Our diversity is our strength
In a very fine and blessed continent
The Fulani is a friend, not a foe
Let us unite my brothers
And make Africa great again
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
..nm
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture
Read more on www.facebook.com/waleagro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches $750m COVID-19 Recovery Initiative / Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? / Sowore, Jalingo: SERAP Writes NJC, Seeks Directives On Citizens’ Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.