Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion (40918 Views)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion / Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Opinionated: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Terrible.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by nephemmy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
is this 1 a pastor? or scope man?
hmm..he's a scope man
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Phyqee10(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
See one chance..
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by teefeh25(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
It's this kind of people that make every genuine men of God seem like fake pastors...they blemish the virtue and quality of Good pastors through their illicit acts...not fair at all
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abortion needs to legal so that people stop going to hack jobs.

Imagine the holier than thou pastor is also engaging in abortions. People should stop seeing it as some evil thing and all these deaths by unqualified practitioners will reduce.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Blackfire(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
I just hate anyone called pastor...

I see them as Pharisees covering men's bones with with clothes.

Give them your family, finance and secret,. And you are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Secondt44(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
This man put himself into trouble because of Toto... He will return the bride price to the husband family and be free... He have right to the woman remain after the payment.. Okanjua
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by tiredoflife(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Adult dey claim orphan

Is this one normal angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by notoriousbabe: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
32 over 38 grin grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by peterrenzel20: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol the right picture tho!

Pastor wey dey pop bottles

undecided And e fit be photoshop oo

Sharp guy grin grin
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by troy20(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
How do people manage to keep up with their faith in the midst of all this and still forbid themselves and every one else not to probe ? Really beats me. How do people live with lying to themselves in this part of the continent really. Frankly a lot of terrible things coming out from our religious houses which ought to stand as pillars of moral beacon is becoming tolerably normal to me I swear

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by pointstores(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nawa wonders
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by MzTunechi(f): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
You meant to say she used to give you 1000 or 2000 whenever you slept with her.
I pity the kids she left behind.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by fadamekus(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
ROD MASTER( A.K.A THE AKPAKO PASTOR)
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by FaceThem: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Too Bad
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by asawanathegreat(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
And tomorrow u hear him saying repent the kingdom of God is at hand. Devils agent

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by klax(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Can you all see that konji is a bastard. This long thing under man is a weapon of mass destruction.

Imagine how foolish is this thing called woman. Her husband built her a shelter and went to hussle for her better life see how he rewarded her husband? It's a shame.

Anyway let her go and answering that in God's presence. Foolish woman.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Qpwo: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Was he the one that took her to the clinic for abortion? What if he truly wasn't aware she was pregnant? He sinned, but I don't really see a 'crime' here undecided
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by alizma: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
olafunny:
The confession, the story, the report and and incident no just add up

A pastor
Mama Sarah
Sickness
Troubled marriage
Homeless orphan
Miraculous healing
Errand boy
Return bride price

Abeg how many people are involved
you just announced to the whole world that you have wasted you parents money in school and also decieved them into believing that you were learning something that would better your chances of succeeding in life.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pathetic. Being a pastor is all comers.
Many are called few are chosen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na real wa
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Madam,common abortion wey small small girls dey do clean body na im u go for chemist shop go do?

You no go die better!

sorry!

the woman die?
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by iamnavy1: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Followers of Mohammed right now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by brojoshua: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
If post is true, then let him be prosecuted and if found guilty, of adultery and complicity in man-slaughter, then let him be justly, rightly and adequately and promptly punished according to the laws of the land.
There are many (false prophets and) criminals in the church of God in Nigeria and not only in the house of representatives and house of assembly
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Awoo88: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
HajimeSaito:
How'd this mor.on become a Pastor to begin with?

If you can't uphold the strict moral standards of the Christian faith then leave our faith alone and relocate to that religion founded by a sex maniac which promises eternal sex in the afterlife.
Him no bi pastor again oo . dem don tell am say make him to settle him home and lead from there, instead, the idiot move enter another man wife
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by InvertedHammer: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
/
Every snake is a pastor in Nigeria.

And there is no short supply of ladies/women that patronize them.

/
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by olafunny(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
alizma:

you just announced to the whole world that you have wasted you parents money in school and also decieved them into believing that you were learning something that would better your chances of succeeding in life.
As long as it's not your family member that died, and you are not the owner of Nairaland, whatever i post is solely my concern. So kindly exercise some patience and mind your own business. Whether or not i will succeed in life based on my comments on nairaland is not yours to decide as you're not the author of my life.
This is as calm as i could respond to you
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by yesloaded: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fear woman
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Zodiac61(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmm. Very sorry about what you are passing through. May God in his infinite mercy save you from this mess. Absence of his wife and absence of the woman husband is the ultimate cause of this. Body no be firewood naaaw. The woman should have informed him she is pregnant naaw. She just put this man for wahala. He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

I do not believe what I read.
The man admitted committing adultery and you are blaming the woman?
Could the so-called man of god not keep his pecker in his trousers?
I hope he gets into even deeper trouble.
It is a disgrace that you should even think that she 'put this man for wahala'.
He is responsible for his actions. He called himself a pastor.
Just confirms what I say about those conman- hypocrites all.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmm. Very sorry about what you are passing through. May God in his infinite mercy save you from this mess. Absence of his wife and absence of the woman husband is the ultimate cause of this. Body no be firewood naaaw. The woman should have informed him she is pregnant naaw. She just put this man for wahala. He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

Una don start again. Making silly excuses onbehalf of these fraudsters who call themselves pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.