Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

I’m Grateful To “god Of Oyedepo” After 30 Years Of Marriage At 60, Give Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Grateful To “god Of Oyedepo” After 30 Years Of Marriage At 60, Give Birth (290 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Grateful To “god Of Oyedepo” After 30 Years Of Marriage At 60, Give Birth by godwinobi65: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
After 30 years of marriage at 60, give birth. A 60 years old woman, who has been believing God for a fruit of the womb for 30 years now, has welcome a new girl baby. Wishing the “God of Bishop David Oyedepo” for this kindly gesture over her life after several years of waiting.

Mrs Arowojolu Grace has finally become a mother after 30 years of marriage. See how the 60 Years old woman celebrate this days..http://thepointernews.com/im-grateful-to-god-of-oyedepo-after-30-years-of-marriage-at-60-give-birth/

Re: I’m Grateful To “god Of Oyedepo” After 30 Years Of Marriage At 60, Give Birth by hellothere(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
It can only be God

(1) (Reply)

** How Satan Uses Christian Generosity For Evil** / Are Objects Of Prayers For Friends Of Jesus? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.