Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London (39946 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by Tundeobama(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
inyenejo:
WE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF UYO SENATORIAL DISTRICT/THE ENTIRE INDIVISIBLE AND STEADFAST FAMILY OF THE NIGER DELTA HEREBY DISOWN AKPABIO FOR STUPIDLY JOINING THAT ANTICHRIST, ANTI PEOPLE, ANTI DEMOCRACY MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY,WE HEREBY WITHDRAW ALL THE RESPECT WE HAD FOR HIM,AKPABIO IS ON HIS OWN, TERRORISTS PARTY ARE NOT WELCOMED IN AKWA IBOM ...ABASI IBOM EYONG AWOD BUHARI YE APC.
his good work will speak for him you have one vote.Akpabio is seeing future senate president and president in future.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by Ikpongiton: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
akpabio the traitor ,selling his birthright for a plate of poridge
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by Banmeallday: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by Qpwo: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by papascode: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC said in 2015 that, Akpabio needed to be investigated for money laundering while in office, PDP called a witch-hunt, clampdown on the opposition, and declared Akpabio CLEAN, The EFCC hearkened to their voices and Akpabio was given a clean bill of health.

Now Akpabio realized he has been hobnobbing with den of killers and thieves, and decided to retrace his steps and come into the progressive arms, Then PDP is now crying all over again, that APC wants to accept a bad egg into their party grin grin

The question is;

Shebi na you talk say Akpabio no dey corrupt?

why the thing come dey pain una now, say APC wan grab a "saint" from your midst?
PDP is just a very useless party!

Who is akpabio compared to SARAKI? Mechia onu gi dia. Oya make akpabio pull senators defect with am na! Gaba gada gin de fa. SARAKI carry una spokesman comot. Even jagagban feels he will be neglected again if he helps Buhari to power. APC IS REJECTED IS AKWA IBOM MBOK KIM DO NRO! ABEG GERRARA YA!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by CapitalCee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
The kain smile wey Akpabio dey smile these days will be giving wailers headache
Akpabio be like "Jagaban this is how I will handle Saraki like a small boy he is"

The Tinubu they said is irrelevant, Is the one the Messi of PDP went to meet. Jagaban oko iya won

Another dagger in the heart of PDP
m

Lol. So Dayo you dey here the support APC. So you sabi politics like this. Me and you dey for one side for this one. Me na from East but na Baba me de support oo. Sai Saba!!!

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by Blamtom(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Controvacian malontitu lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by python2gbera: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Dude! Sent you a mail over a month ago, u didn't reply. Lovely timepiece by the way. wink
Bro you sure it was me?

~python2
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by ojtech8291: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
With all these nonsense some people will still go and die for politicians or parties. All these politicians don't care about there citizens. I pity 9ja.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by muffyt05: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

I think the Ballon d'Or of politics should be given to Bukola Saraki

The guy left with every single soul in his state save the spy he left for the APC to masturbate on

Akpabio should have established himself as a mini god in politics before decamping. But then, what do I know? grin

Bros,I'm not here to tell you what you know or not but what I know is,Saraki can never deliver Kwara state to PDP. He has since lost some political leverage for some time now

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by igwefivestar(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ndonu101:
what if after all these meetings Akpabio decide not to defect?
Dss, Fbi grin, CIA grin, homeland security, EFCC, army, navy, air force, bokoharam, headsmen, man o war will come after him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by farem: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

Arrange yourself first

It's only you that knows what you quoted above. So, no response until you come clean, clear and sane.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London by Metuh: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

It's only you that knows what you quoted above. So, no response until you come clean, clear and sane.
Oga I couldn't read your reply cos it was jam packed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.