Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS (19077 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Defected Lawmakers Can’t Return, PDP Insists / Rivers: Court throws out LP's suit seekng election into defected lawmakers seats / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

U go cry like Zombie by February 2019, keep hallucinating and living in fantasy

The way your hero and presidential candidate fayose cried in pains abi?
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Sirjamo: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Whats all these noise for?

Shebi they will contest in 2019? Why not just vote them out?

I really do not care who governs Sokoto sef. My own Na make we all gather and help Buhari live long by giving him a befitting retirement plan in 2019

There is no way Buhari is joining your brains in retirement, not until 2023!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by ojinime(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
They voted for Tambuwal despite the then PDP candidate was better off

https://leadership.ng/2018/08/06/sokoto-electorate-to-commence-recall-of-defected-lawmakers-ccss/
[/quote]
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by frowland(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Dead on arrival
APC, Ganduje and Oshiomole should try another Joke
Kwankwaso and Shekarau runs Kano State now

Seems you are confusing one state to the other..?
The type of supporters confusing their followers. Anyway goodluck to you and your followers. You'll need it.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Dee60: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
In Nigeria you hardly read about any new inventions.

No new car design. No new auto assembly plant. No new medical device. No new medical drugs.

Now new method to build houses. No new plant hybrids. No new aircraft design. No new computer hardware.

All you read about are - Saraki closes the Senate for 2 months. The President has gone again for medicals.

Nigerian Senator meets Nigerian President in London. EFCC loses cases against ex-Governor.

40 more senators may defect.

Musician has a fifth baby from a fourth baby mama!

Herdsmen kill four. BH almost defeated. Flood sacks four communities.

Another 8.8bilion dollars declared missing. Five banks that may soon collapse.

Celebrity shows off his garage with twenty exotic cars!

When are we going to wake up from this LONG slumber!!!
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unblockable:

In your mind, Shekarau and Kwankwaso' alliance would deliver Kano to PDP right? Go back to 2011 Presidential election results and see how Buhari defeated Shekarau who was still an incumbent Governor in Kano State.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, if PDP present Kwankwaso/Shekarau/Tambuwal/Saraki/Atiku/Lamido/Dankwambo/Makarfi combined together, a bedridden Buhari will still win them in States like Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi and Sokoto.

Confirm ni apart were. Southwest is locked down already make Dem just gather Small for SS and SE everything Don finish

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by klax(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Whats all these noise for?

Shebi they will contest in 2019? Why not just vote them out?

I really do not care who governs Sokoto sef. My own Na make we all gather and help Buhari live long by giving him a befitting retirement plan in 2019o

You too much. Wetin be your name? I dey like guy like you. God bless bro.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Wiizzyy: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
buhariguy:
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra call themselves Christians.
who told u christians are nt allowed to drink?
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by PierreAbutu(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
ManirBK:
PMB THE ONLY NIGERIA PRESIDENT THAT NEVER STEAL, I SALUTE YOU SIR, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL KEEP YOU FOR US

Is that so?

Pls tell Nairalanders where his jobless son - Yusuf got N50,000,000.00 (IFITY MILLION NAIRA) to buy the exotic bike he crashed in angry

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by chukseric504869: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
many pple will commit suicide after 2019 election ,I ve always told them dt d margin pmb will use to beat his closet rival will b like from earth to heaven. keeping my legs crossd,watching as events infold

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by izzou(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
There is no way Buhari is joining your brains in retirement, not until 2023!

A man my grandfather's age shouldn't be suffering like this. He needs to rest.

I love Buhari so much I'd love him to rest
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
buhariguy:
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra call themselves Christians.

Its Muslims that are forbidden to take alcohol

I take it responsibly. Please kill yourself if it annoys you cool
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Omeokachie: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na so
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by jbtobsyn(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unblockable:

In your mind, Shekarau and Kwankwaso' alliance would deliver Kano to PDP right? Go back to 2011 Presidential election results and see how Buhari defeated Shekarau who was still an incumbent Governor in Kano State.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, if PDP present Kwankwaso/Shekarau/Tambuwal/Saraki/Atiku/Lamido/Dankwambo/Makarfi combined together, a bedridden Buhari will still win them in States like Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi and Sokoto.
You Buhari's supporters still lives in the past which is why Buhari is taking us backwards. We are in 2018 bro and not 2011.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by ogundeleai(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
This move will likely work in that part of the country... Don't underestimate anything has to do with politics in North west region.. They hold sway each time issue of political decision is place on the burner
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by hmuhammad(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Dead on arrival
shut up jor, what do you know about northern politics? You go just sidon for aba de type rubbish.... we northerners already know that PMB will win, we are united like the yorubas. When shekarau contested against PMB, he killed his political career.... same thing awaits kwankwaso, he is now denying of crossing to PDP because he doesn't want to end up like shekarau

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/i-didn-t-decamp-to-pdp-kwankwaso/210201.html
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Burgerlomo: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Oya take Life and Goldberg

More Life to you

But why you dey give somebody a warm beer in this hot weather cool
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Almaiga: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tambuwal is now regretting his actions cause, the masses are against his recent defection to PDP.

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by godox2(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Dead on arrival

Its too early to celebrate Kano, Ganduje perform better than Kwankwaso and remember, Kwankwaso is X. No more state or Federal machineries at his disporsal. There is limit to his rigging, Ganduje and Buhari still have upper hand.
Buhari remains their choice to Kwankwaso.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by buhariguy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wiizzyy:
who told u christians are nt allowed to drink?
although I can't compare the level of my faith with yours,
I am a fanatic Christian.
izzou:

Its Muslims that are forbidden to take alcohol

I take it responsibly. Please kill yourself if it annoys you cool
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
buhariguy:
although I can't compare the level of my faith with yours,
I am a fanatic Christian.

Noted

You now have my permission to commit suicide grin
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by asawanathegreat(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Impossible mission in naija democracy
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Bruemath(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is just talk let them start the process
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Tundeobama(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Job2004:
The core Northern part of Nigeria is full of people who are uneducated their lives are managed by the few educated elites. Religion plays the critical role in decision making here. The cult like fellowship buhari enjoys in the core north is just because of religion and nothing else.
Atiku,saraki,tambuwa,markafi to mention a few are all Muslims and all pdp aspirants.pmb is not a thief the reason why i stoped supporting pdp at federal someone ask me which of your aspirants can defeat buhari confidentially in 2019 Election i kept mute.pmb will win 2019
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Cajal(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Dead on arrival
...sai baba will relagate them all
Who is kwankashiyat.... Some one that could not go to his village
PMB.. is like aminu kano
Sir Ahmad bello
Others
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Maket: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unblockable:

Lol
A friend from Kano told me Buhari will win Kano but the state governor won't
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by jaggabban: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Like he cried in Ekiti. Dindinrin.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by jaggabban: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Like he cried in Ekiti. Dindin.rin
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by pxjosh(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Job2004:
The core Northern part of Nigeria is full of people who are uneducated their lives are managed by the few educated elites. Religion plays the critical role in decision making here. The cult like fellowship buhari enjoys in the core north is just because of religion and nothing else.
Spot on!
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by pxjosh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

Atiku,saraki,tambuwa,markafi to mention a few are all Muslims and all pdp aspirants.pmb is not a thief the reason why i stoped supporting pdp at federal someone ask me which of your aspirants can defeat buhari confidentially in 2019 Election i kept mute.pmb will win 2019
You're fooling yourself. Sorry, I didn't say this to insult you. I want to make some comments, but I want you to re-read his comments and re-read your response to his.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye's Campaign Rallies And Mobilizations In Anambra (Pictures) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi / Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.