Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) (48296 Views)

Singer Timaya Acquires A Tesla Cyber Truck / Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
coolebux:
Music video loading
Some grown a$$ mofos will start spewing thrash
idiots like you will keep screaming music video loading till these idiots start robbing in the name of music video
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by ademide0710: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please how is this "news worthy"? talkless of been on the front page.
Nairaland has lost it value, lots of irrelevant posts on front page,while the educative post, they have to copy the silly moderators before doing the needful..

I'm out ***mtchew ***
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
EuropeAn tour in yankee??

Education is a serious bane in Nigeria...
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Trump4ril: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
He is in USA for his 'European tour".

Go to school, you refuse.

That was how one person said he friend is now managing their church in Uk and Europe.

Continue in the voice of Patience Jonathan....

Diaris God ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by KingBaba1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrGist:
cool
Op there is nothing like he is in USA for his European tour. He is in the states for a musical tour, simple
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by experimentist: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Can Timaya buss a blanka?
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bad guy in d building,in falz voice
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
psychologist:

What if he has license for those?

You don't get licence for pistols in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by yominent: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
HauteReel:
"In the USA for his European tour."

Lol
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Bruemath(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ok, we've seen him
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by coolebux(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

idiots like you will keep screaming music video loading till these idiots start robbing in the name of music video
One grown a$$ mofo spotted already

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
ritylove:
av seen this pix before it wasnt taken in nigeria
U saw it when u guys where together in the US abi....Aunty Kemi spirit fall on u cool
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
helphelp:
Oh! USA ...I can assure you guys they are licensed guns

USA?

Maybe the Egberi papa 1 af watched "The Purge". So make e for no lost he got himself correct "ayons" just in case the crase enter dear Trump head to start a purge law... $mh

Wetin is wrong with me tonight sef? grincheesy
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by SwagCity(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmmm...if to say na naija now...S..........S for don show am watsup...

cleans mouth!
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Holiegrail2: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
angry wetin concern USA with EUROPE abegi? .. European tour indeed.

1 Like

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Alva2018: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
I see you Tima

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Maybe he’s in Chicago grin

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
englishmart:
Why won't he pose with guns, when some Nigerian police officers have been reduced to bodyguards. If the guns don't belong to the police, or a security agency, he won't be confident enough to upload such picture.

Don't tell me he's in the USA o, he surely too that picture in Nigeria.

Sarap talk rubbish so you telling me now I can't own a licensed pistol or automatic rifle... Smh..Bros get money 1st Beside that pistol is too clean for a regular policeman to use..... I can't say for officers.

See I love guns and will someday own one or three Maybe M4 , DDM4 etc... If you like say I"ll last last become an armed robber na you sabi.. Jets, Guns and cars.... We'll just like monkey and snake. grin

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by vuc1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
HauteReel:
"In the USA for his European tour."

grin you have eyes

1 Like

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Witnes: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Timaya, I beg no let them change am 4u, na US u dey no b naija o
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Time to play G.T.A.

you've it on your phone?
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
is he acting a movie?
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
That's a Beretta. Not very clear so I can't tell the exact model.

That is not a Beretta.
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
To me is not bad, he never touch the gun, you can't hold him any down cause of this
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

What is a Baretta?
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by nobodysmanrob(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2018
MrGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Timaya poses with guns. The dancehall singer is currently in USA for his European tour!

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/singer-timaya-poses-guns-photo

USA for European tour? When did US change continent?
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by MachoKid(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Here in the US, (especially outchea in wild wild West Montana and other Frontier wild West states of Wyoming, Utah, Idaho etc) we don't play with our guns. Very sacred to us. Guns are the defenders of our democracy. Our Founding Fathers bequeathed to us this precious legacy. We are born into the gun culture and raised in the gun culture. America is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave for a reason: Our Guns! All those mass shootings in our country are nothing but stage managed carnage by the Deep State (which our Great President Trump talks about often) to scare us into giving up our guns....and by extension our cherished Freedom. As POTUS Trump always say, Not gonna happen!

4 Likes

Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by bloodykiller: 2:56am On Aug 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:
guy na glock 19
cheesy
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by chrisixis(m): 4:36am On Aug 07, 2018
mend
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by dtrend(m): 4:59am On Aug 07, 2018
MrGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Timaya poses with guns. The dancehall singer is currently in USA for his European tour!

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/singer-timaya-poses-guns-photo

He should keep those out of his children 's reach....
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Jbleenk: 5:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Sharpshooota:
He must have a license to upload such on social media

Nigerian law don't allow the issuance of concealable weapons such as pistol except u are a military or paramilitary personnel
Re: Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) by Jbleenk: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2018
MachoKid:
Here in the US, (especially outchea in wild wild West Montana and other Frontier wild West states of Wyoming, Utah, Idaho etc) we don't play with our guns. Very sacred to us. Guns are the defenders of our democracy. Our Founding Fathers bequeathed to us this precious legacy. We are born into the gun culture and raised in the gun culture. America is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave for a reason: Our Guns! All those mass shootings in our country are nothing but stage managed carnage by the Deep State (which our Great President Trump talks about often) to scare us into giving up our guns....and by extension our cherished Freedom. As POTUS Trump always say, Not gonna happen!

Peep me below, chillen' with a few of my nation's 'Defenders'.....

Gerraohere!!! Who ask u? Continue the wanton killing of urselves in that hell hole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.