Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) (32087 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Meet Anthony Ekwensi. How He Became Africa's Best In Chinese Language Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Topmaike007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
wow
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Mielekcezylil(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] i can imagine myself speaking chinese with that guy. to wi aun mi shor pit.tua . i was born with it though. av been praticing it since my mama womb
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blessed200016:
to d glory of God Yoruba's created an enabling environment.

Y not create such first

Enabling environment?
So there is Biko haram, Fulani killing, war and chaos happening in the south east and south south right? Sometimes when I converse with you people, all of you just repeat the same things over and over again I begin to wonder if you guys are in touch with reality. What bubble or illusion are you living in to make you believe South West is safer to invest? With all the fraudsters running about and the high chances of being duped, I can tell you south west isn’t safer

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
modelmike7:
How was he able to do it?
And he is not even from Akwa-Ibom/Calabar?!

Shey you wan find trouble abi?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:
Igbo know how to accept a different culture whole heartedly. That is why there is an Igbo man who is an Italian senator today. Yoruba think there is something special about Lagos drawing Igbo there and it makes me laugh. Give us another economic hub in the south south or south east and watch Igbo people leave Lagos en masse

Oh place! How did Lagos come into this into this now.
By the way, identify your region, tribe first before I reply you appropriately. SS or SE grin
And point of correction ss is ecomonically viable so remove that region from your foolishness now abeg.
cool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Blessed200016: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:

Enabling environment?
So there is Biko haram, Fulani killing, war and chaos happening in the south east and south south right? Sometimes when I converse with you people, all of you just repeat the same things over and over again I begin to wonder if you guys are in touch with reality. What bubble or illusion are you living in to make you believe South West is safer to invest? With all the fraudsters running about and the high chances of being duped, I can tell you south west isn’t safer
now, u see u've upper hand. You should then be questioning urself upon the presumed stability in East why not economy hub yet.

Meanwhile bro, nothing u fit do Lag will forever be 'small london' to our bro & sis fr East

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by edupedia: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
diebuhari1:
Igbo Amaka
Afonja Ajoka

....what about Fulani, Hausa Tiv, Berom, ijaw etc... or Na only Afonja una dey fear and jealous?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
totit:

Oh place! How did Lagos come into this artificial into this now.
By the way, identify your region, tribe first before I reply you appropriately. SS or SE grin
And point of correction ss is ecomonically viable so remove that region from your foolishness now abeg.
cool

Igbo. You just made the biggest mistake of your life

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blessed200016:
now, u see u've upper hand. You should then be questioning urself upon the presumed stability in East why not economy hub yet.

Meanwhile bro, nothing u fit do Lag will forever be 'small london' to our bro & sis fr East

One can tell that dude is one of those chronic villager, rooted in one aba village or ebonyi with limited information and happenings in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blessed200016:

You know why I am laughing? I know Igbo people. They don’t need 5 decades of unfair advantage or they don’t need to deprive their opponents of a fair challenge to beat them. One wrong move and you can kiss small London goodbye

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:

Igbo. You just made the biggest mistake of your life

Mistake? On the contrary the reality here is the opposite.

I was sure you are one of those villagers I couldn't have guessed wrong after all. Are you in Lagos too, you sure do have one of your family members surviving and making a living in larggoss,sure? grin
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Blessed200016: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:

You know why I am laughing? I know Igbo people. They don’t need 5 decades of unfair advantage or they don’t need to deprive their opponents of a fair challenge to beat them. One wrong move and you can kiss small London goodbye
mirage..... Mention me wen that's accomplished
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by chimeziedickson: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Igbo bu egwu eji..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good one. love this
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
totit:

Mistake? On the contrary the reality here is the opposite.

I was sure you are one of the villagers I couldn't have guess wrong after all. Are you in Lagos too , you sure do have one of your family surviving and making a living in larggoss,sure grin

It took you how many minutes to come up with this daft reply? You don’t know the difference between present tense and past tense, you don’t know anything about when to use the proper punctuation and you’re using a smiley to try and force an emotional response from a logical person. Kid get the fvck out of my mentions

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Burgerlomo: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations bro cool

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by otherway: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow! The guy must be a good mathematician.
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blessed200016:
mirage..... Mention me wen that's accomplished

Lagos Ibadan Expressway [LIE] media have you covered on that

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:

It took you how many minutes to come up with this daft reply? You don’t know the difference between present tense and past tense, you don’t know anything about when to use the proper punctuation and you’re using a smiley to try and force an emotional response from a logical person. Kid get the fvck out of my mentions

Oh save me the sermon it was corrected before I even read your reply.

And no, I ain't letting go of your mention because it's a must for me to cure your village mentality and lack of exposure to the reality of the world out there.

And O, village boy, you haven't answered my question grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by VanBommel(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:
[s]Igbo know how to accept a different culture whole heartedly. That is why there is an Igbo man who is an Italian senator today. Yoruba think there is something special about Lagos drawing Igbo there and it makes me laugh. Give us another economic hub in the south south or south east and watch Igbo people leave Lagos en masse[/s]
RUBBISH COMMENT!!!
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by VanBommel(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
totit:

Oh place! How did Lagos come into this into this now.
cool
don't mind the idio.t, he isn't igbo
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
VanBommel:

Oh yes! I will as I derive so much joy in re-formatting those village boys with lack of exposure and informations to the happenings and reality of life. grin

Thanks anyway.
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
VanBommel:

Who are you? My local govt chairman!?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
totit:

Oh yes! I will as I derive so much joy in re-formatting those village boys with lack of exposure and informations to the happenings and reality of life. grin

Thanks anyway.

Corrected it after I caught you semi literate, unintelligent, double digit IQ score dunce. You corrected what exactly? your punctuations or your inability to differentiate present from past tense? empty headed . I have my own question for you, Mr Afonja Spartacus, is your father a civil servant?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dullard
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:

Corrected it after I caught you semi literate, unintelligent, double digit IQ score dunce. I have my own question for you, Mr Afonja Spartacus, is your father a civil servant?

Mr man. There is more to being an literate than a mere typo or mispelling and that is when a grown up man like you who proclaimed himself " educated " fail to make use of his brain when needed, and lack informations and happenings about his country.

According to you, SS isn't economically viable, can you prove that? You see why you are even worst than an illiterate?

Oh gosh shame on that certificate of yours. You are better off without one anyways. By the way, SW and SS are the two most economically viable region in obodo nigeria.

Use your head next time, do some calculation and seek information next time. Blowing grammar without brain is useless. grin

Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:
Igbo know how to accept a different culture whole heartedly. That is why there is an Igbo man who is an Italian senator today. Yoruba think there is something special about Lagos drawing Igbo there and it makes me laugh. Give us another economic hub in the south south or south east and watch Igbo people leave Lagos en masse

seriously pride & excess bragging will be the downfall of you lot grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Jiang:

grin

Don't worry. I have done justice to his foolishness by resetting his brain with facts ; " Above you"

Pardon him, he's just one of the numerous village aba boys we have around here with lack of informations and proper education of today's happenings.

grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2018
totit:

Mr man. There is more to being an literate than a mere typo or mispelling and that is when a grown up man like you who proclaimed himself " educated " fail to make use of his brain when needed, and lack informations and happenings about his country.

According to you, SS isn't economically viable, can you prove that? You see why you are even worst than an illiterate?

Oh gosh shame on that certificate of yours. You are better off without one anyways. By the way, SW and SS are the two most economically viable region in obodo nigeria.

Use your head next time, do some calculation and seek information next time. Blowing grammar without brain is useless. grin

Lmao

I know you’re high, I’m just hoping it’s not on Soak away fumes. I never typed that south south isn’t economically viable but since you’ve typed it, maybe that’s what you’re thinking. You are a dullard who constructs sentences like a 2 year old and them blames it on autocorrect so that explains how your brain works. I would repeat my statement, because that’s how you do when schooling kindergarten kids - you have to say things more than once. I posted that Lagos will lose a lot of its economic advantages and that illusion that people are overly attracted to moving to Lagos if a port in the south south or southeast is upgraded to full functioning capacity. Nobody would want to live in a overpopulated slum filled with lazy youths , extorting landlords, fraudster neighbors, witchcraft mothers and very bad fvcking food

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Jiang:

You guys don’t understand the thing self. Na pride be the fuel that makes Igbo not stop till they’ve achieved

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by VanBommel(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:

Who are you? My local govt chairman!?
you better respect yourself and stop involving igbos in your problems undecided undecided
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2018
VanBommel:
you better respect yourself and stop involving igbos in your problems undecided undecided

That’s why I’m asking you if you’re my local govt chairman or my village chief? Or does my name look familiar to that of the afonja that fvcked your wife?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria / Kaduna Poly Student Falls From 3-Storey Building In Kaduna / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.