Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice (2908 Views)

I Had Sex With My Cousin, I Need Help / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by Abigailojosa: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
This happened a few years ago, I wanted to talk with someone about it but didn't find a safe place to do it.
I can't verify myself for obvious reasons but I vow my life every word here is true.

As far as I can remember I always liked her, we were best friends when we were children but I always felt like I was too little for her, she was smartest girl in the school and her house was always nicer than mine.

Eventually our families migrated so when we were teens (I was 16) we only had each other as friends so we got pretty close.

One night I slept at her house, actually my uncle's house. We spend the whole night awake we started playing and touching with robes.

At sunrise my uncle came to her room and almost catches us, we were quick but he suspected something.

The next days we tried to find hidden places to continue but we didn't found anything, a few days later my uncle saw her sitted on my lap and he didn't needed any explanation, they threw me out of their house.

Years passed she moved out of the city and we tried to not keep contact (the whole family heard about it). I got married and started a open relationship and she wasn't doing well so I invited her to came to my house a week so she could look for job in the city. Read more http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-cousin-i.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by RationalTV: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
You are a disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by StarOnEarth(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2018
I would have loved to click on your link but the composition of this your lie is totally poor.
Too much blunder
It's not me that you will kill.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2018
My gee,u beta defect from dis ur fake lies and join reality

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by okwabayi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
As a blogger I now understand this 'click here to read more' tactic. However the amount of blunders in the original writeup killed my enthusiasm to continue. Sorry, OP you've lost my patronage.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by boss1310(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
each day there are about three post from three different posters about sleeping with their cousins,don't you people get tired of copying
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by saBiggy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Send me data so I can read the rest. cool
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by linearity: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
As a rule, I usually scroll to the bottom to see if there is a ‘click here’ link or to see how long...

If there is ‘click here’ or too long I skip them, just like this....no time to waste on rubbish that belongs in the dustbin.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice by HouseOfWine: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Its like these bloggers arent nairaland members... They would just drop 1/4 of a story and expect us to bite

If y'all really want to make a difference, be transparent at first or at least contribute comment wise

(1) (Reply)

Is Feminism Really A Bad Thing? / Lady Looking For A Guy To Stay With For A Week she wants Open Minded Guy / Too Much Fvck Is Killing...and I Don't Want To Die Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.