Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. (10428 Views)

Do Guys Ever Say They Are Not In The Mood For Sex / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / How To Get Him In The Mood For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by LarryBee1k: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Bless you
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Baba just ask her
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by bluecircle470: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2018
She'll start behaving like 'up nepa'
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by bjayx: 1:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Her full teeth will be seen in a smile grin
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by OneCorner: 2:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Her eyes will turn red
Her leg will be shaking
And her tongue will turn blue

7 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by sulakishop(m): 3:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Poke one hand in her bra, and the other hand in her private part ;if you survive the next slap, she's Hot for you... Thank me later

17 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by bjt(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2018
sulakishop:
Poke one hand in her bra, and the other hand in her private part ;if you survive the next slap, she's Hot for you... Thank me later

Professor grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by milemimi93(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2018
1. She will get wet and her butt will raise a little upward. 2. She will be smiling anyhow. 3. Her breasts will be shaking slowly like kind of waving.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by sulakishop(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2018
bjt:

Professor grin grin grin

Doctor of philosophy
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by thewritingtodo(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
1. She will get wet and her butt will raise a little upward.
2. She will be smiling anyhow.
3. Her breasts will be shaking slowly like kind of waving.
Lmao...you dey craze o

17 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by LarryBee1k: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Girls oh.
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by emelda86(f): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2018
U wont stress yourself, she'll be the one to kiss you 1st & give you her body whole heartedly

Once u pull her cloth she'll spread her legs putting your hand in there she's dripping already...kai to wet dey sweet sha.....

16 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by hi3: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2018
LarryBee1k:
Erect nipple and clit does not count since we can't see them, visible signs. We are tired of mixed signals.
1. She breaths heavily

2. Her pupils get dilated

3. She becomes touchy especially with her boobs

4. She stares at you without saying anything

5. Some of them lick their lips over and over again

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by urchcoded(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
she tells u to close d door

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
angry
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by cybriz82(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
all hairs go stand...like NEPA pole.
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
If she is Hot, she will be wet and her nipple pointy.
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by encryptjay(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
urchcoded:
You're the MVP grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
she will repeatedly say dis words i will soon be going o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by okwabayi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
bluecircle470:
She'll start behaving like 'up nepa'
This guy you will kill me today o.

OP the answer is to pay and f-uck an olosho a day before you meet said girl next. Don't worry you'll know when she's h-orny. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by francium001: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
urchcoded:
you are correct, though I missed that chance because I stupidly did not 'CODE' the message. that's one of the signs

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by DreamersVille24(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
emelda86:
U wont stress yourself, she'll be the one to kiss you 1st & give you her body whole heartedly

Once u pull her cloth she'll spread her legs putting your hand in there she's dripping already...kai to wet dey sweet sha.....

Happy happy birthday dear.

More prosperous years ahead

Cheers.

Hope you're having a great day...
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by emelda86(f): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Happy happy birthday dear.

More prosperous years ahead

Cheers.

Thanks

Hope you're having a great day...
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by bluecircle470: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
okwabayi:

This guy you will kill me today o.

OP the answer is to pay and f-uck an olosho a day before you meet said girl next. Don't worry you'll know when she's h-orny. Trust me.

Really! grin you burst my head o
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
OneCorner:
Her eyes will turn red Her leg will be shaking And her tongue will turn blue

Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
'lock the door first'
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. by federal9: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
There is only one answer, "She starts behaving strange + staring too long at you".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.