Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend (49277 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
girls of nowadays self.
so you can't stay without having a boyfriend,
will you die if you stay single, by starving the guy of sex for long why wouldn't he raped you when you're chopping his money but refused to open him the honey pot.
your arrogance killed you not the guy. nonsense and it's ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
systemz:
Raped by boyfriend? Dem no de chew before!

I tire o. Or was she infected with HIV? Because hiv in SA is like malaria in nigeria.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by handsomeyinka(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

I even thought it was a stranger that raped her and maybe infected her with HIV, didn't know its the guy she's been chopping his money that decided to enjoy a bit of his sweat; women are too stingy and selfishundecided

Nobody should quote me please, I am not feeling too fine since morning angry angry
Ma nigga...you make sense...
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by iamnavy1: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
RIP

#SAYNOTORAPE

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Larryslim(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:
I tot it was gang rape before! shocked so na her boyfriend whey don enter there b4 rape u naim make u kii yoursef? angry

Am against rape but she was really silly for taking her life over this.
How you take know say he don enter before,if he don enter before then it isn't rape anymore!
Maybe she's one of those "No sex before marriage" girls, because by the pics she looks decent at least..
Btw,Don't expect everyone to be like your gf(food for all)

7 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Adakintroy: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Tell the world to tone down sex. In fashion, sexualizing women in music, the world sells everything with sex.

Humans with time become consume by it. We all know what we are doing. No one is naive. No one!

3 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Ignatio(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Now this is silly.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2018
donbachi:
This is what you get,when you date a guy whose brain is connected to his dick...he thinks nothing,cept sex.

So why date if you don't want to fůck?

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by onlytiles(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2018
The was things are going , we might as well see RAPED BY HER HUSBAND one day
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Jaqenhghar: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

I even thought it was a stranger that raped her and maybe infected her with HIV, didn't know its the guy she's been chopping his money that decided to enjoy a bit of his sweat; women are too stingy and selfishundecided

Nobody should quote me please, I am not feeling too fine since morning angry angry
At least you admit you are not well so this foolishness is excused. We pray you get help soon enough before your condition metamorphes into something more dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by TDonald: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2018
South Africans can go f**k themselves, we have enough on our hands already undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by mikoloson: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by otherway: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Donald95:

This is not fair for the struggling parents waiting to reap the fruit of their labour as they are expecting their daughter in closest future to be a lawyer.

Guys please stop raping girls and girls please know the type of guys you call friend.

I blame her though cos she could have kept the pregnancy.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by odesifo: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2018
No one deserves the rape thing,but sucide is a fools thing,she fu**ked up.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by chuggy(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Going by the pics posted, I think the headline should be last figures posted. Because those are not words. Such a beautiful young girl. Lord please give her family the heart to bear this irreparable loss.
Read the post. She posted the picture and captioned it with words
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:
I tot it was gang rape before! shocked so na her boyfriend whey don enter there b4 rape u naim make u kii yoursef? angry

How do you know they have had sex before? Have you not heard of people that decide to be celibate until after they are married?

Anyways, rape is rape. When consent is not given it is rape. Why are you selective with the type of rape you are against? I guess she is not a perfect victim.

4 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

How do you know they have been having sex?

Eeeehn? How you take sabi?

If you no get beta tin to tok, no be by force to tok o.

You cannot be "against rape" and type that uncaring stuff, saying she's "silly".

Rape can and does lead to depression and suicide. The only thing is, she should have opened up to her loved ones and allowed their love to heal her of depression.

I have come close to attempting suicide myself due to depression. It is only by God's grace that I'm alive.

I left the campus and ran home when it happened to me. I didn't return for like one month.

5 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Were is it written that she was raped by her boyfriend?
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by ifyy07(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

You say well my brother
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by ifyy07(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

You say well my brother
You say well my brother
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by tracyfemmmm: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

Nobody should quote me please, I am not feeling too fine since th tgmorning angry angry
You are a wicked. Heartless fool.

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Donald95:

This is not fair for the struggling parents waiting to reap the fruit of their labour as they are expecting their daughter in closest future to be a lawyer.

Guys please stop raping girls and girls please know the type of guys you call friend.

guys also get raped.

When guys are raped, harassed or abused I've noticed that instead of condemning the actions females usually comment with laughing smiley, calling the guy a pussy and asking stupid questions like did his dick rise?

Now that a lady got raped, I want to ask didn't she cum? didn't she enjoy it?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by babysuits: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

True she was but don't assume they've had sex before, she could have been a virgin. Even if she wasn't, it still makes no sense raping her
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by alezzy13: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Why are people so surprised the rapist was her boyfriend?

FACT: 43% of rape cases are by a current or former intimate partner. Only 17% by a total stranger.
Source

4 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by April4th(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2018
systemz:
Raped by boyfriend? Dem no de chew before!

Guy Na food?
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by zinaunreal(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Useless south african men. The most wicked of the black race in the history of Africa

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by SweetBwoy: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
RAPED BY BOYFRIEND KWA.. its not rape if its with your partner THEY HAD SURPRISE SEXgrin
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by alezzy13: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

guys also get raped.

When guys are raped, harassed or abused I've noticed that instead of condemning the actions females usually comment with laughing smiley, calling the guy a pussy and asking stupid questions like did his dick rise?

SMH.

Going by your siggy, I take it your're just trolling here
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by zinaunreal(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

guys also get raped.

SMH.

May your generations rot to death
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Larryslim:

How you take know say he don enter before, if he don enter before then it isn't rape anymore!
Maybe she's one of those "No sex before marriage" girls, because by the pics she looks decent at least..
Btw,Don't expect everyone to be like your gf(food for all)

How does this even make sense? Rape is sex WITHOUT consent!! It doesn’t matter if you had gotten consent before, he has no right to invade her body. So are you telling me that if you invite your friend to your house earlier in the day, then at night he forcefully breaks into your locked house, will that be ok? After all you have invited him before. You guys please women are human beings and deserve to be treated with dignity. Nobody has right to another human’s body please.

11 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by SweetBwoy: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
alezzy13:
Why are people so surprised the rapist was her boyfriend?

FACT: 43% of rape cases are by a current or former intimate partner. Only 17% by a total stranger.
Source
Fact??..
from which source?
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by franchasng: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

You are a wicked. Heartless fool.
shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.