Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. (20851 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by OyinO: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
You said, and I quote,
"Imagine a game that wants you to “grant access” to your contacts, WTF ? What has your contacts get to do with a game and so many other suspicious behavior."
But 90% of games and apps downloaded from Play store ask for permission to CONTACTS AND EVEN CAMERA AND MORE before installation. However, on a general note, the post is informative and useful.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
NisforNicky:

washere! cheesy
Abeg u fit give me link to downlnad football manager?
http://dl-android.com/download/index.php?id=football-manager-mobile-2018-apk
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
frankosivue:
You play FMM18?
Yasssss!!!!

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Bossontop(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Emyjeze:
mobdro is bae, my source of action, war, romantic horror movies and co. but I don't know if you noticed this, for like 3weeks now mine stopped working till today.
Mine too but i just uninstalled it, and downloaded a new one and it works......i even streamed chelshit vs man shitty last week......do same and enjoy
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Emyjeze(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Bossontop:

Mine too but i just uninstalled it, and downloaded a new one and it works......i even streamed chelshit vs man shitty last week......do same and enjoy
alright thanx

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by chukzyfcbb: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Google play store has tons of malicious apps, say what you know oga.

Some gave been existing for months before it was taken down, one of them being famous for hijacking banking details a couple of weeks ago.

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by NisforNicky: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
kiddoiLL:

tanx,bros.

E fit work for android 4.4 wey get 75Omb ram?abi u get older version?
i c 711mb,fear catch me.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by NisforNicky: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
kiddoiLL:

tanx,bros.

E fit work for android 4.4 wey get 75Omb ram?abi u get older version?
i c 711mb,fear catch me.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2018
NisforNicky:

tanx,bros.
E fit work for android 4.4 wey get 75Omb ram?abi u get older version? i c 711mb,fear catch me.
no.....android 5.0 upwards, 2gig Ram
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Abayor7: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
kiddoiLL:
FMM 2018... Download Zip file, apk and Data Obb

Link pls
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by ponti93(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
The idea behind your site is nice but the design and layout of the site is a no no... I will also recommend WordPress and also get a domain, finally add videos to your posts
letsfarmnigeria:
very true many people have lost very good phones due to virus infection

DO you really know that Agriculture is very fun to learn ?
log on to letsfarmnigeria..com to learn agriculture in a fun way, watch live videos from the farm and pics ask questions and get answers
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by MeeLan: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2018
googl playstore is one of the worse place to download apps because you think its secured, u end up downloading trash, third party download is the best if you know what you are doing. avoid .rar files
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by CeeteeBoii(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2018
kiddoiLL:
FMM 2018... Download Zip file, apk and Data Obb

Doest it have real player names? i've downloaded fmm17 but deleted it cause of fake nameS
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by CeeteeBoii(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
This is B.S.
There are so many cool apps that are NOT on playstore. I couldnt afford #10k ($25) to buy a developers account on playstore , yet i have about 3 apps already. None of them are on playstore or apple store...........Since Andoid is open source, let it be open source...............

Check out my App. Naija Enigma. Its for text encoding. You can use it to encode confidential messages and texts.

http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=533194&XID=e73751b9d4dae490e5a0a64f5d6e06f2

But its not on playstore
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by kiddoiLL(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

Doest it have real player names? i've downloaded fmm17 but deleted it cause of fake nameS
Nope it's fake names...you'll have to buy it on play store to get the real names
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by ojonugwap(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
my mokia5 is gagging too much any help please
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Horlaz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
So how i go take stream free tv with apps like mobdro and other wonderful apps wey no dey play store??
how do you stream TV free on mobdro pls
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by MyExpression(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Offpoint post=70051985]I download my app anywhere I want cuz most of my apps are criminals minded app......

Biko list some of these your criminal minded apps..... I think we have something in common
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Offpoint: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
MyExpression:
#
I'm loner criminal...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Adebowale89(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fierce11:
True but not good enough... i would rather download from apk4fun than playstore. Besides, playstore like removing some older versions of apps and games.. Like where can you find fifa 14 on playstore? Apk for fun and mobogenie are my download options but playstore is simply for upgrades.
I would be downloading an sizeable app and a call comes in.. Next thing is for playstore to pause your app download which would never continue and sometimes, it would just cancel it. I am sorry but playstore is not reliable

is the apkfun an app or website?
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Codes151(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Geerrrroouuuhheerrrrr
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Fierce11: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

is the apkfun an app or website?
I use the website directly. thats: www.apk4fun.com or even another trusted site m.apkpure.com .
But mobogenie is an app
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Adebowale89(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fierce11:

I use the website directly. thats: www.apk4fun.com or even another trusted site m.apkpure.com .
But mobogenie is an app

thanks but can I see GTA to download in those aforementioned sites?
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by frankosivue(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Can you help get it please. The last time I had an original one with real players names was when a good samaritan allowed me access his google account.
kiddoiLL:
Yasssss!!!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Fierce11: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

thanks but can I see GTA to download in those aforementioned sites?
Lol.. no yawa.. but as for the GTA sanandreas, i have no idea. The last time i downloaded it was in 2015 or 2016. and i used mobogenie.. Thanks to Tweakware that year.. So i used apk4fun (through ucbrowser) to download nba 2k16 and mobogenie app 4 the gta.. Ok
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by frankosivue(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
So mobogenie still exist. BTW we use same websites o. Blackmart is good
Fierce11:

But mobogenie is an app
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Bossontop(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Horlaz:
how do you stream TV free on mobdro pls
You jus search for mobdro on google not play store, download the app, install and start watching any channel
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by Fierce11: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
frankosivue:
So mobogenie still exist. BTW we use same websites o. Blackmart is good
Its been quite a while since i last used mobogenie.. but apk4fun just sure.. sometimes i'd just check playstore for new apps then just switch allegiance asap
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by kiddoiLL(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
frankosivue:
Can you help get it please. The last time I had an original one with real players names was when a good samaritan allowed me access his google account.
Mine is not real player names because I didn't download it straight from Google play store
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by frankosivue(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Haa! I will just have to buy it o.
kiddoiLL:
Mine is not real player names because I didn't download it straight from Google play store
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. by abumeinben(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
oxygenlove:
have you tried GOW ghost of sparta on ppsspp bfor?.. i only played chain of Olympus coz its playable... The other lags alot with severe glitches and so slow to play

There are settings for it. The graphics and system settings.

Google for best settings for PPSSPP ghost of Sparta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / My Experience With 112 Emergency Number. / Signs That You Are Completely Addicted To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.