Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria (1931 Views)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Don't mind him!, he is jealous of Enugu! he is speaking out of envy ness!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by universe123: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Lol..Who doesn't know the fool behind that handle.I wonder how a grown up ass man like him will choose remain stupid and insecure.The fool is already married with kid and I wonder what his kid will do when he discovers that the dad is a Dick head and an insecure troll.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by universe123: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2018
spyder880:
Let's see the university of Nigeria, Nsukka.

I think this second picture is a gate done by Sullivan Chime?
Nooo, the gate was constructed by the Bartho administration the formal VC of the University.
Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by divinelove(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Enugu is only second to Abuja in infrastructural development.

ignore the op he is on drugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by spyder880(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2018
More of the university campus.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Chri08102702694: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2018
See them running around like idiots just to defend a failed state. Our enugu state is rotten. Let us say the bitter truth. I am from Aku in igbo etiti. Let us say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by CanineOfJackal: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2018
chiommy123:
nsukka na village na. sorry but its true. Enugu town has good roads compared to others. am in Enugu I know what am saying and am not from Enugu sef . when you visit other eastern states you will know that God has been blessing Enugu with good governors in terms of good roads. #fact#
Brain cells is far from you. continue to drag Igbo land to the ground. idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Almaiga: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
If I talk now them go talk say, na wetin concern me for Igbo's matter.
I will allow an Igbo leader do the talking for me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Chef2000: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2018
This fool again? always looking for trouble where there's none, and always running away like a coward when beaten front and back @chi*o

1 Like

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Chibuzoc(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Chri08102702694:
See them running around like idiots just to defend a failed state. Our enugu state is rotten. Let us say the bitter truth. I am from Aku in igbo etiti. Let us say the truth.

Your place still be village no vex, development na turn by turn wink

No go sell una land o in 5 years time the place go develop no worry

FYI Enugu state is in the hands of God
Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Fatherofdragons: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

the idiot you quoted isn't from Enugu let alone nsukka..he wishes to be from Enugu but he's not qualified

U are the reason why there is such a thread like this.

You went and created a thread to shame Anambra ppl because of an afonja called babaidiota.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Ejorchris: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
tolugar:
Can you backup your erosion and poverty story with pics.

And which part of Nsukka are you from.

Or maybe you have impoverished and erosive mindset

u just wake up this morning and what is full in ur brain is stupidity, Nsukka is one of the most popular local government in Nigeria, Nsukka is developing at faster rate,this idiot is envying Nsukka sha
Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by Xander85: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Jax1:
Mods, this thread doesn't belong to politics section.. Pls Do the needful

We all know what's happening here. Igbo haters are taking on fake Igbo identities and opening threads to set one Igbo state against another. And some silly Igbo are falling for it!

Naive Igbo should be warned; the fact some people can go to this length to try and divide us shows the level of hate and envy some Nigerians habour towards us! This is why i laugh at some silly Igbo that let their guard down, think everything is ok, and go on to transact their everyday business and engage in politics thinking they're in a free, fair and united country.

You walk past a dark alley, blissfully unaware of the danger that lurks in its shadows waiting for you; a 'fellow countryman' of yours from a certain ethnicity is waiting, dagger-in-hand...waiting for you to pass so he can emerge from the shadows to plunge his dagger deep into your back! So much for 'one united and peaceful Nigeria'!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by 9jabull: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Op Enugu is not worst hit in terms of erosion in SE and SW , but in terms of poverty its true to some extent because much industries are not Enugu state.
Thats why the only industry majority of the youths join is political party.
Enugu need industries more to create wealth.
Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by tolugar: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ejorchris:

u just wake up this morning a[b]nd what is full in ur brain is [/b]stupidity, Nsukka is one of the most popular local government in Nigeria, Nsukka is developing at faster rate,this idiot is envying Nsukka sha

maybe you are referring to the op bro
Re: Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria by chiommy123(f): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Brain cells is far from you. continue to drag Igbo land to the ground. idiot
so I should not say the truth because you are who exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki / Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) / Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.