Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For (490 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by 11Ebiscoo: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Nollywood actress and acclaimed born again Christian, Tonto Dikeh has been embroiled in a sexual scandal with South African pastor, Shepherd Bushiri.

The actress was called out on Instagram by two social media users after she posted a photo of the pastor to “welcome” him.

She wrote, “Welcome home papa we celebrate you.”

Reacting, one of the users mentioned her handle to accuse her of going to South Africa to meet with the clergyman.

The user identified as James Mimi alleged that the actress got intimate with the pastor in exchange for N18 million and refused to settle one Lady Golfer who facilitated their meeting.

He then cursed the pastor and the actress for “fooling” everyone into thinking they are born again.

See the post below:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/tonto-dikeh-accused-of-sleeping-with.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by izzou(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2018
grin

I pray this isn't true, but these kind of stories happen on a daily

I remember my guy back then: Noah. He was a fellowship pastor but the guy dey lodge babes for hotel overnight for drilling purposes. I usually laugh when I see other students coming to him for prayers and he should lay hands on their heads grin grin

So many wolves in Christianity. Stories like these no dey shock me sef grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2018
This is deep.

All these so called men of God. SMH.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by amaniro: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2018
why don't I trust the whole scenario

first this looks like a mere black mail
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by Sarkin: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

I pray this isn't true, but these kind of stories happen on a daily

I remember my guy back then: Noah. He was a fellowship pastor but the guy dey lodge babes for hotel overnight for drilling purposes. I usually laugh when I see other students coming to him for prayers and he should lay hands on their heads grin grin

So many wolves in Christianity. Stories like these no dey shock me sef grin
but you, yourself do the same and you're the boss at it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by Sarkin: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
This woman is not "fine" to me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
This woman is not "fine" to me.

She is attractive.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by izzou(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
but you, yourself do the same and you're the boss at it.

K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by Sarkin: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:

K
you get time design the "k" sha... Funny dude.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by izzou(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
you get time design the "k" sha... Funny dude.

k

(1) (Reply)

IG Stories: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike Showed Some Photos Of Her While Having / Accolades, As 19 Year Old Namia Roberts Receives Nans Outstanding Icon Awards / Nigerian Prophet Beheads Lover For Money Ritual, Nabbed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.