Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her (27557 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by CastedBlog: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Mother of One Tonto Dike Just shared a adorable collage of photos of she and her son stepping out, According to her, The Little boy laid his hands of her head and started praying for her, as she tried to dress him up..

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/tonto-dike-share-photos-of-her-son.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Babyforever(f): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Awwwwww this is so sweet kiss every mother's joy embarassed

Churchill right now lipsrsealed

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by izzou(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
grin

And who took the picture for the gram? grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?
The eediot that helped you guys arrange this lie for the gram? grin

Tonto, stop disturbing us with your loneliness Abeg

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Tamarapetty(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2018
All for the camera.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Babyforever(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
All for the camera.
Stop hating on your fellow lady

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Stop hating on your fellow lady
Define hate

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by JasonScoolari: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
All for the camera.
You can say that again.

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2018
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Tamarapetty(f): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You've been known here for hating successful ladies bitch what do you have ?
i said 'define hate', not about what i have. Don't u understand simple english?? Or u no go school? Enjoy your day tho cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Babyforever(f): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
i said 'define hate', not about what i have. Don't u understand simple english?? Or u no go school? Enjoy your day tho cheesy
You're in no position to tell me what to define......Bye girl cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Bestrides: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
d
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
May your prayers be answered.
Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

And who took the picture for the gram? grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?
The eediot that helped you guys arrange this lie for the gram? grin

Tonto, stop disturbing us with your loneliness Abeg
Chai shocked

28 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by malificent(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by dipopooo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
... Rubbishing Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Enoch07: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Drakkernoir: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Must this girl post everything about her life on Instagram?

Nawah oh

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You're in know position to tell me what to define......Bye girl cool
Biko it's No. Two letter words. No!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by SoapQueen(f): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lying woman from the bowels of Hades.
Stop dragging Christianity into your debauchery.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by atobs4real(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's good for you. All bondages and evil York are broken. Olodo.
Why not post when your son refuse to eat?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Proffdada: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is that prayer or exorcism? I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by bakarekabir: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
...and someone was there snapping you in the euphoria of lies!u better tell us it was premeditated before...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Teacher1776(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Even the little toddler is already aware that the mum needs divine intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
it's lovely, children are blessings

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by megareal: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
My daughter does it all the time.. Sometimes na even fight to comot her hand from my head. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Charly68: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pastor king ! May you grow in grace & power in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatta Wale: Nigerian Artistes Make Ghanaian Counterparts Look Mediocre / Rita Dominic In Striped Top & Black Skirt (Pictures) / Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.