Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her (27577 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Kaycee9242(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

And who took the picture for the gram? grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?
The eediot that helped you guys arrange this lie for the gram? grin

Tonto, stop disturbing us with your loneliness Abeg

I tire ooo!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Yinxies(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin

Wicked

izzou:
grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Naijaforeigner: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You've been known here for hating successful ladies bitch what do you have ?

She only asked you to define hate and you go on attack mode?

You need deliverance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by debby485(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
awww.. so lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
debby485:
awww.. so lovely
Your 2nd post on NO.
Ok, noted!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Bawizzo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You're in know position to tell me what to define......Bye girl cool
sumtymz, ppl jux "hate" to define things.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by abike12(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
I would actually pay more for internet service that will block all Tonto news

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by edmaraja: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by HoodBillionaire: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
at an early age
d son knows hez mum is posessed
wtf
smh
bich
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by aureen: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
God bless you and continue to provide for you financial so you can take care of your son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by innocential3032(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
He wil bcum a pastor i sense it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by thunderbabs: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?

Lol... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by horladexino(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?

grin
izzou:
grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?

Dont mind her
orope awago
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Dasherz(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
So who took the pic?...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Toyindiva(f): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
This Tonto dikeh never cease to amaze me, is that how to speak in tongues lol, may God forgive her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by MrErudite(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Anything for the camera grin

BTW how will this send that old monkey to his hometown by 2019. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You're in know position to tell me what to define......Bye girl cool
u never changecheesycheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Rachelose(f): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
when u speak negative of peeps u barely know
Tamarapetty:
Define hate
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Babyforever(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
u never changecheesycheesy
Lefu wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Toyindiva:
This Tonto dikeh never cease to amaze me, is that how to speak in tongues lol, may God forgive her.
so there's a particular way person suppose speak in tongues?cheesy. Hmm i never knew dat. Anyway nice backyard u got if dats really ur pix on dpcheesy.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by xtervaganza(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iro ti ba aiye girl yi he finally

Lie lie has finished this girl finally.

So who took the picture? Haaaa people need to start taking this girl's condition serious b4 she enter market

When you tell them to stop doing shakara they won't hear. Now loneliness and boredom has finished her brain

Eleribu
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Haderonke20(f): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
This Tonto Dike and lie na 5&6,she's helping the boy with his shoes and the boy grabbed her head to avoid falling, we all do that as kids, she's na bringing lie that the boy is praying for her... Daughter of jezebel grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by larrybee2017(f): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?

And how is that your headache?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by xtervaganza(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
abike12:
I would actually pay more for internet service that will block all Tonto news
I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by izzou(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
larrybee2017:

And how is that your headache?

Why not let Tonto ask me that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by emmyN(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Even little King knows his mum needs deliverance
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by bonna4u(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
According to Chris Rock; "No one out there gives a Bleep about your son" Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Toyindiva(f): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
so there's a particular way person suppose speak in tongues?cheesy. Hmm i never knew dat. Anyway nice backyard u got if dats really ur pix on dpcheesy.
Did u reply because of my pics, lol u r so funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Patience Ozokwor, Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Dakore, Racheal Oniga / BBNaija's Nina Pardons Miracle As She Begins To Follow Him On IG Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.