Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her (27569 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Toyindiva:
Did u reply because of my pics, lol u r so funny
ur pic got me wink
dat ur ukwu sha

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Toyindiva(f): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:

ur pic got me wink
dat ur ukwu sha
you are very funny, dnt let my bf catch you ok so, remove your eye from my pics thank you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Toyindiva:
you are very funny, dnt let my bf catch you ok so, remove your eye from my pics thank you
bwoyfwend aint here tongue

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by foolbuster: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Stop hating on your fellow lady

She can brainwash the boy all she can but Last last na Churchill go laugh it's just a matter of time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by OyinO: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by John237: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

And who took the picture for the gram? grin

You?
The little boy?
An angel from heaven?
The eediot that helped you guys arrange this lie for the gram? grin

Tonto, stop disturbing us with your loneliness Abeg
WAEC QUESTION, anyway its like she needs assistance some days
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by Cheeryfeet: 2:57pm On May 23, 2019
Even King knows mummy needs deliverance
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by itegbemie: 3:09pm On May 23, 2019
Who wrote the script
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Laying Hands On Her Head, As He Prays For Her by twerkjack: 5:11pm On May 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Define hate

Your a hater....

You lonely old dog undecided

Da fvck outta here angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi / Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday / Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.