Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (118073 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by wirinet(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
kunleweb:

Wrong, not an MFM member, but MFM built a public, and i believe one of the best scientific research centres in the country

Best scientific research centres in the country? Provide addresses or websites of these centres, I would love to visit one of them.

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Unekz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
ifko:
Abi ooo. it s high time we talked sense into the brain of nairaland aethists. the thing dey pain dem nahh. if you are angry go and protest at Aso rock nahh for basic amenities
don't mind them they are looking for where to vent their fustration smh
how is the church business in providing basic amenities for them why do we have people in Government representing us if they can provide the neccessities we need ??

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by orjir59(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
God is truly wonderful

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by kunleweb: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
wirinet:

Best scientific research centres in the country? Provide addresses or websites of these centres, I would love to visit one of them.

The same ineptitude is the basis of your failed life, you can take your sense of entitlement and flush it down your toilet as i don't need it. Dimwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
InansBobo:
It can only be God.
For those criticizing...
This church holds 6 services every Sunday because of their teeming population. Check this pictures out of how crowd overflow the church each time they hold a service and judge if they don't need a bigger auditorium to contain the members.

Nigeria has 20,000 churches n 100 higher institutions.

Do the math.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by SmellingAnus(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:

If they pressure me to pay tithe today would they compel me to come the following Sunday? There are numerous churches in Nigeria that don't believe in Tithing ee.g The Apostolic church(I think), Celebration Church etc. Go there and stop disturbing us
if not that i don't follow anyone on nairaland , i would have happily followed you... you make much sense bro... i am loyal...

2 Likes

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by SmellingAnus(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

U seem to forgotten that VP Osinbajo (however it's spelt) is at the helm of national affairs but ha now being labelled Condolence Minister. Why is that so? The book of 1 John 5:19 and Luke 4:5,6 and Daniel 2:44 explain why governments of this world can never fulfil our aspirations, however hard they try.
at least the Osinbajo did well in bringing to order the ugly incidence that happened at the National Assembly... just imagine if it were one of those politicians that don't care a bit about the rule of law
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by wirinet(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
kunleweb:

The same ineptitude is the basis of your failed life, you can take your sense of entitlement and flush it down your toilet as i don't need it. Dimwit.

E ya, sorry for your pain. Don't worry you need a miracle job. Just sell all your measly possessions and give seed offerings to your pastor, and your pastor will pray for you to get a meaningful job.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by wirinet(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do the math.

Do mind Nigerians, the give more prominence to religious edifices than schools, research centres, museums, libraries.
Nigeria has no public digital library, no museums, no natural history museums, no observatory, no public learning facility of any kind. All we are building are churches, mosques and shrines.
Obviously, we will be slaves to the west and the Orient for our very survival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
kunleweb:

Why did you get so insulting for a simple question that had no vituperations?
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by DavidEsq(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
at least the Osinbajo did well in bringing to order the ugly incidence that happened at the National Assembly... just imagine if it were one of those politicians that don't care a bit about the rule of law
So u agree with the above scriptures. Since u agree, then we can also agree that, between Christianity and Politics, there is no middle ground. Either u are Christian with no connection with politics or not. This is found at James 4:4 which says "adulteresses, do u not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore, whoever wants to be a friend of the world, is making himself an enemy of God.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by kunleweb: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why did you get so insulting for a simple question that had no vituperations?

Lol, you don't understand humans, check his latest reply. From their mental posture, you can tell who they are
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by litaninja(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your level of daft is amazing!

InansBobo:
It can only be God.
For those criticizing...
This church holds 6 services every Sunday because of their teeming population. Check this pictures out of how crowd overflow the church each time they hold a service and judge if they don't need a bigger auditorium to contain the members.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Josh1000: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
mmsen:
Waste of time, money and resources.

Imagine if Nigerians spent all that time and money on ensuring that there was sufficient electricity supply, roads, rail and airports...

Rather than make noise on social media, why not use the time to also build your country? The church is different from the government and the church has still significantly contributed to nation building

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by SmellingAnus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

So u agree with the above scriptures. Since u agree, then we can also agree that, between Christianity and Politics, there is no middle ground. Either u are Christian with no connection with politics or not. This is found at James 4:4 which says "adulteresses, do u not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore, whoever wants to be a friend of the world, is making himself an enemy of God.
We even need more Christians in politics if not we may all end up as slaves or oppressed by the other politicians... Christians need to be more involved in politics if not they will make laws that will be anti-Christians in nature...

2 Likes

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Mrexcell(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:
If the quality of people governing our churches were able to govern our nation then Nigeria might just be glorious.

Enenche: Medical doctor became pastor
Adeboye: First class Mathematician abandoned academia for the clergy
Oyedepo: Architect turn pastor
Olukoya: First class scientist turn pastor
Faith Oyedepo: First class graduate turn pastor
Kumuyi: First class graduate turn pastor
And the list goes on...

Yet you wonder why the Churches are growing in leaps and bound yet the nation is struggling. It seems the best of the best of university graduates are manning the churches while those with dubious qualifications are manning the govt, yet some thoughtless, senseless and directionless people would attack pastors for doing what pastors are meant to do - grow the church! They aren't meant to grow your economy or your education sector but the mandate of the church(whatever that means to them)

When they build universities they build the best!
Majority of them don't take loans despite having a less rigid source of income yet they complete projects in record time.
Most of their 'cities' are electrified 24/7. Many of them are now building huge sustainable cities for their members.

Show me anyone in your presidency with the Adminstrative prowress of Oyedepo, or anyone in your National assembly with the Integrity of Kumuyi.

But no keep blaming churches for your troubles! Let's see where that would take you all eventually.

Congratulations to Dunamis!

Lalasticlala here is the source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1430413790435821&id=444807728996437

Great writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Topmaike007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:

The $16 billion your govt(obj era) wasted in a so called bid to improve electricity alone is far more than the financial worth of many churches put together. We pay compulsory tax to our govt to improve our living standards and economy. We pay voluntary tax to church to advance the cause of christ.

Govt chops our money. Instead of us to revolt against govt we do sai baba! And love up to our oppressors. Then we turn to ask how money given to religious houses didn't tar roads, build airports lol.

Now let me do a little analogy for you once again cheesy
Let us make Aregbesola the manager of Winners Chapel resources for four years and make Oyedepo the head of Osun state for the same period. After four years I'm sure winners chapel under aregbe would be broke and Osun under Oyedepo would be flourishing. As a wise man once said "you either collapse your office to your small size or you raise it your big size. Pls attack the right people and leave churches out of your nonsense." The problem of Nigeria is not the lack of money or resources but lack of leaders with vision and drive. When you see some churches do strange exploits it is not the money that brought it forth but the vision and drive for their mandate. As long as their vision and drive lives they would continue to succeed!
I love your analogy I am not a church goer but at least I know the pastors are doing the right thing...

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by DavidEsq(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
We even need more Christians in politics if not we may all end up as slaves or oppressed by the other politicians... Christians need to be more involved in politics if not they will make laws that will be anti-Christians in nature...
In view of the above scriptures, I earlier cited, which opposes Christian participation in politics, since u still feel the bible supports Christians participating in politics, could u help me with a few scriptures that support ur views? Not stories oh! Scriptures! I mean scriptures!
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Captain001(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
InansBobo:
It can only be God.
For those criticizing...

My brother you owe no one any explanation. They can criticize for all we care...

2 Likes

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by MATEX30: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Massive things is happening right now in Nigeria, as we are about to lead a move of God and tangible result and resources is been make manifest via the church through quality wealth and prosperity;

The Lord's Garden is here - https://www.faith-blog.info/2018/08/glory-dome-worlds-largest-church.html

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
meobizy:
I stand here shaking my head at how Africans take this as an achievement. These pastors deep within themselves know what they do is wrong but to avoid taking advantage of the ignorant masses seems like a sin in itself.
To each their own. The enlightened can only watch from a distance.
Given is not by gun abeg if you choose to give give na your money not mine. In fact, if not for any other thing is better than the killing religion.

1 Like

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by SmellingAnus(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

In view of the above scriptures, I earlier cited, which opposes Christian participation in politics, since u still feel the bible supports Christians participating in politics, could u help me with a few scriptures that support ur views? Not stories oh! Scriptures! I mean scriptures!
Daniel 5:29
Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel in purple, placed a gold chain around his neck, and proclaimed him the third highest ruler in the kingdom.,

GENESIS 41 : 38 So Pharaoh asked his officials, “Can we find anyone else like this man so obviously filled with the spirit of God?” 39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Since God has revealed the meaning of the dreams to you, clearly no one else is as intelligent or wise as you are. 40 You will be in charge of my court, and all my people will take orders from you. Only I, sitting on my throne, will have a rank higher than yours.”

41 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” 42 Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck. 43 Then he had Joseph ride in the chariot reserved for his second-in-command. And wherever Joseph went, the command was shouted, “Kneel down!” So Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of all Egypt. 44 And Pharaoh said to him, “I am Pharaoh, but no one will lift a hand or foot in the entire land of Egypt without your approval.”

IF THE ABOVE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU I AM AFRAID THERE IS NOTHING MORE THAT I WILL SAY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR FIXED MIND

2 Likes

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by InansBobo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
litaninja:
Your level of daft is amazing!

how sir?
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by InansBobo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do the math.
complaints everywhere. If they build universities now you will say it's expensive not knowing the cost of maintaining a university.
Criticism everywhere for every move. No wonder these pastors don't give a Bleep about what haters say - they just work to please their God not man Man

2 Likes

Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by DavidEsq(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Daniel 5:29
Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel in purple, placed a gold chain around his neck, and proclaimed him the third highest ruler in the kingdom.,

GENESIS 41 : 38 So Pharaoh asked his officials, “Can we find anyone else like this man so obviously filled with the spirit of God?” 39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Since God has revealed the meaning of the dreams to you, clearly no one else is as intelligent or wise as you are. 40 You will be in charge of my court, and all my people will take orders from you. Only I, sitting on my throne, will have a rank higher than yours.”

41 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” 42 Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck. 43 Then he had Joseph ride in the chariot reserved for his second-in-command. And wherever Joseph went, the command was shouted, “Kneel down!” So Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of all Egypt. 44 And Pharaoh said to him, “I am Pharaoh, but no one will lift a hand or foot in the entire land of Egypt without your approval.”

IF THE ABOVE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU I AM AFRAID THERE IS NOTHING MORE THAT I WILL SAY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR FIXED MIND
What was Daniel's position in the kingdom? Was it a position that had the responsibility of making decisions for ruling the kingdom of babylon? The bible identifies Daniel as the head of wise men in babylon and in all his functions, he was never part of the decisions in the rulership of babylon. In fact, it would have been in contrast to everything in God's arrangement if Daniel had taken part in making rulership decisions for a country that was responsible for the enslavement of the Jews. If u say he was a ruler, why didn't he put a stop to the making of the law that forbade praying to anyone besides the king, Darius? In fact, that law was made without his knowledge. Daniel 6:6,7.
As for Joseph, did u say he was a ruler in Egypt? Heck no! He simply advised the king on economic matters and dealt with trade issues when the farming came up in Egypt. See Genesis 41:47 - 49, 55-57. None of these situations ever show Daniel or Joseph making rulership decisions similar to the nature of decisions and positions u expect today's Christians to make. The book of Proverbs 22:29 states that skillful men will stand before kings and not common men. In Daniel 5:12, the wife to Belshazzar identified Daniel as one who understood ambiguous sayings. In fact, reading from verse 10, the statement of the queen suggests that as at that time, Daniel was no longer in the position he occupied under Nebuchadnezer.
In Genesis 41:9-13 indicates how Joseph was described to pharaoh as a man who could interpret dreams. If Joseph was a ruler, wld he not have been required to also worship the gods of Egypt?
If these men were governmental rulers as u put it, how come neither Jesus nor his apostles took part in the government of their time? In John 18:36, Jesus clearly said "my Kingdom is no part of dis world". In John 12:31, Jesus referred to the devil as the ruler of dis world. If ur argument is valid, would that not mean that Christians would be co-rulers of this world, alongside the devil? Lastly, John 6:15 shows Jesus avoiding being made a king. In fact, the scriptures show that Jesus withdrew from the people to avoid that situation.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=wirinet post=70098174]

Do mind Nigerians, the give more prominence to religious edifices than schools, research centres, museums, libraries.
Nigeria has no public digital library, no museums, no natural history museums, no observatory, no public learning facility of any kind. All we are building are churches, mosques and shrines.
Obviously, we will be slaves to the west and the Orient for our very survival.[/quote
Don't mind dem. They will be crying that Nigeria is going down while they blatantly refuse to accept what's dragging us down.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
InansBobo:
complaints everywhere. If they build universities now you will say it's expensive not knowing the cost of maintaining a university.
Criticism everywhere for every move. No wonder these pastors don't give a Bleep about what haters say - they just work to please their Godmother Man

Go back n read my message n reply again.

If u have this same thing to say, Den there's no need to reply.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by kunletexs: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
this is the situation you call vision meet availability of money.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by InansBobo(m): 1:30am On Aug 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do the math.
meaning?
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2018
InansBobo:
meaning?
Meaning what it means.
I made it as plain as possible.
Re: Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion by Amberon11: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2018
God bless you abundantly.
HigherEd:

If they pressure me to pay tithe today would they compel me to come the following Sunday? There are numerous churches in Nigeria that don't believe in Tithing ee.g The Apostolic church(I think), Celebration Church etc. Go there and stop disturbing us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.