Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (42133 Views)

Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by Kharol1234: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
larrybee2017:
Then you be typical ode
as u take b ode na
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by daveflow: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Which way Nigeria..........
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by OsuMustGo: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
shakmati:
Why are the DSS wearing masks? In our own NASS and country? This is so undemocratic, crooked and sleazy! No government should associate itself with such behaviour!
why are you being silly?
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by OsuMustGo: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

She is related to asari Dokubo.Any DSS man that dares harm her his name is sorry.
lol
mumu
Asari wey if dem buy donuts for, e go shut up
when last you hear hin voice?

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by OsuMustGo: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
hammer6F:

AFONJA FEAR FEAR...

EVIL DOER ALWAYS FEAR DEATH.
Senseless osu bastards always beating chest
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by OsuMustGo: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
krendo:
Women can be so passionate when they defend their convictions

History will remember you kindly madam Boma

That is the true spirit of the Okrika woman
senseless history has been deleted
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by shakmati(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
sweetgala:

It's for their own safety, it's nothing new all members of special security units are allowed to wear masks to cover their identity. The spetnaz and USMC Rangers all do it.

These men are doing their job , an order was given by their C/O and they are doing their duty

Inside the National assembly? Is that where they were employed to work?
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by MeeLan: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
na levels na! she is senator, they wont shoot. let a pressman try it! grey matter will be scattered.
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by kimacent(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's her 1st time to speak since she was elected. We he never seen her in d house oh. She did it for her pple to see dat she is working.sheis looking for 2nd tenure ticket.
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by lordess(m): 1:38am On Aug 08, 2018
krendo:
The funny thing is the DSS officials know that what they are doing is wrong

You can see it in their body language

these guys swore to obey orders. so u cannot blame them
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by sweetgala(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2018
shakmati:

Inside the National assembly? Is that where they were employed to work?

Their job is to be deployed and to obey orders from superiors, unfortunately that is the duty of a police officer or soldier any where in this globe.

There might be moral questions as to why they are there and if that was necessary but then again there were reports APC aligned senators were going to invade the NASS and remove Saraki their presence could have been to prevent that as no one gained access to the NASS. The illegality that allowed 69 senators to elect Saraki in 2015 should never be allowed to repeat itself even if it is in removing him.
Re: Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' by chiamaka4g: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Make she challenge them where crowd no dey make she chop better slap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.