Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara (35612 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / Amotekun: Cleric, Hunters, OPC, Others Lead Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by nairalandkachy1: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Two Federal House of Reps members from Rivers State, Boma Goodhead (Asari-Toru/Akuku-Toru Federal Constituency) and Awaji-Inombeek Abainte (Andoni/Opobo-Nkoro Federal Constituency) alongside members of the Ijaw Youth Council lead a solidarity walk in Port Harcourt for Governor Sim Fubara.

Boma Goodhead:
"Contrary to the belief that Wike delivered Rivers State to him, even the Wike failed in his unit, failed in his Ward and failed in his LGA.

We are also here to tell Ahmed Bola Tinubu that he should call Wike to order because the next time he comes into Rivers State to disturb the peaceful people of Rivers State, we are not going to sit down and fold our arms.

We are calling on the EFCC, DSS and the Police to arrest the former Governor of Rivers State, now Minister of FCT for defrauding the people of Ogoniland."

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Thundafireseun: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hope you guys are all aware that Wike has never lost a single fight

68 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by IamANigerianMan: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Zonefree(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nice one.

The future is truly female.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Alphamarine: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
This PH I dey so?

Wike lost 90% of his supporters after rigging all our votes for Tinubu

All the commissioners resigning in PH all bears Igbo names that’s to tell you they’re all Ikwerre and Etche which are mostly pro Wike

If Wike wants to be a Godfather he should relocate to yoruba land

We no dey do that rubbish for pitakwa and entire South South and South East

Only one person Wike wants 25% of rivers allocation while still chopping fat from Abuja

So if Sim gives 25% for only him so all of us which is almost 11million Rivers people will share 75% while one man has 25%

Lol Oga PH no be Lagos abeg

Sim was even kind to offer him 10% telling him Oga I know we agreed on 25% but as I came into office I discovered this 25% will likely crown me the worst governor of Rivers because I won’t see money to work

Wike vex. And some fools from brown roof are supporting him on our own money we refuse to be enslaved like una

379 Likes 42 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
He has lost this one already.

Fubara is not Ambode.

279 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by jkpbestseries: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fubara has won over wike

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Curse777: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Panic mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by TruthsFM: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Good one from them. More solidarity rally here. Kudos to the good people of Rivers State.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by gare(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This will be the first

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by yinkus6750(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
This are the nobody pushing Fubara.
Real SIMP of a Governor.
You accepted and agreed to be imposed as the Governor.
If you no longer confident in the arrangement, why not resign as your Commissioners are doing now ?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Thundafireseun: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Zonefree:

He has lost this one already.

Fubara is not Ambode.

I hope he looses this fight

Meanwhile who is Ambode ?

Ambode cannot even face bobrisky in a face to face fight

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

That`s how psychopants like u will hype him to his doom. Keep reasoning like a 12th century human specimen in this 21st century. Who is Wike that an incumbent governor that has access to everything shud be scared of?

116 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Thundafireseun: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
gare:

This will be the first

ok

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Pakute: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wike is cooking something BIG. All of una go chop am, nobody will escape.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Ofunaofu: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He has lost this fight

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
HE governor Simi Fubara is a titled man in Opobo kingdom. Nice one from the lawmakers

12 Likes

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Thundafireseun: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

That`s how psychopants like u will hype him to his doom. Keep reasoning like a 12th century human specimen in this 21st century. Who is Wike that an incumbent governor that has access to everything shud be scared of?

ok

1 Like

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Zonefree(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I hope he looses this fight

Meanwhile who is Ambode ?

Ambode cannot even face bobrisky in a face to face fight
Easy with the vawulence, abeg cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Okwyjesus(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alphamarine:
This PH I dey so?

Wike lost 90% of his supporters after rigging all our votes for Tinubu

Fear quiet people like Sim

Don't mind them.

You hardly see anyone that talk good of Wike except his political benefactor in this PH..Is that life?

He've lost the masses since..... as long as this Rivers is concern. Everybody know why he is fighting SIM

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Kukutente23: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
O ti ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by zombieHUNTER: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He will lose this woefully..

it already has an ethnic coloration .

Moreover.. Godfatherism can only thrive in a cowardly region where one man is seen as god

What Wike did to Amaechi
will be gladly done to him and nothing will happen..
All Ijaws in and out of Rivers are behind Fubara.
Wike should allow the young man concentrate on his job and stop ripping off the state..

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fubara will be the governor of Rivers for 8 years
The Commissioners that have resigned are Wike stooges.

I wonder why Rivers people can't bring Wike to attention.
During Amaechi, Wike was troublesome
During Buhari, Wike was troublesome
During Fubara, Wike is acting troublesome

For goodness sake, why this thuggery?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by GoldenJAT(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
You guys overestimate Wike!! This will be his first loss amongst many others!
Wike na God?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by crossfm: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hehehe.

Game on grin.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by zoedew: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Go. He who agrees to share a bowl of rice with the devil must be content with the few grains of rice he gets.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by gare(f): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

ok can I have ur Watapp number please

Why do you need my WhatsApp number

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
May be he is now the Almighty God.
Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Ricci22: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
As much as we the people of Rivers State support Funara’s administration because Every body especially the youths are tired of Wike with his selfish and irrational policies and style of leadership....let me emphasis that all these non indigenes of the state should stop dragging Ambode or Yoruba people into Rivers State fight because we Rivers people know how to mind our business and don’t join issues with other tribes

14 Likes

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by gare(f): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

ok can I have ur Watapp number please

Send me yours.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by Chinjo2: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
This is the right way to go. Send a clear warning to Wike and let him know that Rivers State is not his private estate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
In a sane county wike should be in jail by now

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Removes VAT From Cooking Gas. Price To Crash / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri / Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.