Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Viral Hipatitise Association Of Nigeria (VHAN) Is A SCAM - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Viral Hipatitise Association Of Nigeria (VHAN) Is A SCAM (1119 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu / Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Hipatitise Association Of Nigeria (VHAN) Is A SCAM by jeffizzy007: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's a bloody scam, i experienced it myself. i travelled from Ogun - Abuja to discover it's a scam.

He calls himself a pastor and also the president of the association (VHAN). He fixed the interview for two days and different locations.

Day 1 which was supposed to be for oral interview, and it was used to collect credentials..

Day 2 was supposed to be the aptitude test but it turned out to be a church service, with the pretence that the aptitude test will be held after service. Most of us were asked to observe both services in order to collect double offering.

After few minutes, we became inquisitive and found out around, most especially from the securities, they informed us that they do interview there every week.

The annoying thing is, bringing people far and wide to come for church service at ur church and ripping them of 1k as a job guarantee..

The pictures below are the kind of invites they send and different positions.

Please guys be watchful..

I'll be dropping more pictures soonest...

1 Share

Re: Viral Hipatitise Association Of Nigeria (VHAN) Is A SCAM by merit455(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Front page please
Re: Viral Hipatitise Association Of Nigeria (VHAN) Is A SCAM by mightyleks(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
And I actually applied for this. Thank God I called a friend who said there's nothing like VHAN

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Needed For Immediate Employment / Top Managerial Positions Axailable / Saloon/spa Job Vacancies At A Top 4 Star Hotel (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.