Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce (657 Views)

Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce by Olabode09: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nollywood Fast rising actress, Olayode Juliana popularly known as Toyo Baby from Jenifa’s diary has announced that her parents are remarrying after 17 years divorce.

You can also read this: Jenifa’s Diary star actress, Toyosi shares how she was sexually abused

Toyo Baby who included the story of her parents’ sudden separation in her book titled ‘Rebirth’ shared the good news of their reunion on her Instagram page.

She wrote:

“WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING❤�❤

I know that my Rebirth Fam @rebirthnetwork would be able to relate more with what I am about to share.

Gosh where do I start? My heart is racing…I still can’t believe it. I have prayed for it to happen for 17 years. At some point, I stopped praying about it because nothing changed, things only got worse.

My elder sisters called for a meeting, and between us, we wanted to reconcile my mum and dad but we didn’t tell them about it. I was so afraid. I wondered if they would come or if our plans to bring them back together would work. So, three days before the meeting, I started praying about it. I started imagining them together. I was just doing everything by faith.

On Sunday morning, I had cold feet. I was so afraid. “God, please do it this time”, was my prayer when I entered my late sister’s house for the meeting.

It was a VERY long process but yaaaaaaaay THEY MADE UP ��� They hugged each other and looked into each other’s eyes and started laughing. Then my mum started crying and my siblings and I joined in the tears of joy…

I’m still in shock.

So fam, wedding bells are ringing �� oh

THERE IS NOTHING GOD CAN NOT DO. DON’T STOP PRAYING. DON’T STOP BELIEVING. HE WILL DO IT IN HIS OWN TIME…

I join my faith with everyone whose parents are divorced or separated for whatever reason and I declare that the same God who answered my prayer after 17 years will do yours if you so desire (Amen)

https://dailyfamily.ng/actress-announces-her-parents-reunion-after-17-years-divorce-full-details/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce by mercyymai(f): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
How did sexually abused enter the matter OP.
Re: Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce by Exceed15: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Great news.

(1) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Marries His Mom In A Lavish Disney-themed Wedding. Photos & video / Actor, Eddie Murphy Is About To Have 10th Child With 5 Different Women. See Pics / Look At This Funny Break Up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.