Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p (507 Views)

Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p by BloggersNG: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Twitter user Eniola has revealed the reply she got from Some Police officers at Panti Station, Lagos after they witnessed her getting robbed this morning, According to the lady after been robbed she begged the Officers to chase the thieves for her, But the replied her to go and lay a complain at their station...

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-reveal-what-lagos-police-officers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
They said they are gking somewhere?
Somewhere like where?
A Date?
That is crazy?!
Re: Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p by coolcharm(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
What do you expect from buhari's police
Re: Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p by Oblongata: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
same thing happened to me at ojota, i was in final year and i was going to my university then. i saw a total stranger come to hug me and shouted 'biggie long time, e don tay o', i was confused, my guys called me biggie truly because i loved notorious big, and i was big. i was racking my head where i got to know the dude and at a point he stopped holding me and just simply said 'later', i knew something might be up so i deeped my hand into my pocket and alas! my 3310 was gone as well as my N9,000 , i looked back and dude was still pretty close and an officer was between us, i told the officer 'arrest that man, he just stole my phone', the officer at first pretended he didn't hear me well and i repeated rather loudly again, the thief heard by now and was walking fast, the officer told me to lodge a complaint at their office, i was stupefied! this happened in 2003 and i hated police since then

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveal What Police Officer Told Her After She Got Robbed In Their Front(p by proudevil: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lier! that can never happen at panti...stop it prizzzz undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Latest Killings In South Africa / 12-yr-old Boy Receives Help After Living Alone In An Incompleted Building 4 Yrs / Policeman Reportedly Collapses After Crushing Okada Rider To Death (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.