Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (67606 Views)

Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by innocential3032(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
gr8 tins ever done by this VP since he assume office. Democratic can only take a nation to d gr8tes t height

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Bbayoizzy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari always travel so Prof can do the needful he knew about this if it true....
PaChukwudi44:
Is Prof saying he and Buhari were unaware of the siege? I no gree

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Minjim: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nass was invaded by police and legislatures prevented from entering during Pdp . Nobody was sacked .

Now , same thing happened and the acting president took drastic action to stop such an ugly trend .
And Igbos and wailers are still blaming him.

When you're the top, its hard to foresee the overzzealousness of your subordinates .But when that happens the best you can do is to address it by punishing the erring person .

Well done Acting President

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Bakerdav: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chaii any time osibanjo is charge thing make sense, buhari family lawal daura can be sack, Saraki must go by fire, acting president in close door meeting with ig of police right now

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by zolacoded(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
senatordave1:
To be objective if its true,its a nice move.than lawal is a terror.kudos to osibanjo.for those interested in joining a political whatsapp group,pm me
I've sent a mail to u, pls reply ASAP
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Iamgrey5(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
What the hell was Dura doing in the Nass complex today ?

Who directed him?

Who told him to protect what ?

There was no meeting going on in the NASS after all

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by phexx: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmn Na wa oh

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Bakerdav: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Anytime Buhari is out and Osinbajo is in control, I feel governance, like real governance devoid of hatred, bile, nepotism, tribalism, sentiment and fake integrity.

I don't know why I just love Prof with all my heart. Same love I have for Fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ahhhh... The prof now got balls?
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Bizibi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
bettercreature:
A northerner posted this 4hours ago.3HOURS later He was fired
USE YOUR BRAIN
in saraki pocket and pmb doesn't know about it and he is in pmb inner circle haba!!! Is almost like saying pmb is dumb or he is part of a script that we don't know about.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Alanzazani: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osibanjo got some balls. I respect this man. Not like the bigot that condones impunity
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Ayiba0911: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Phase 1 of Daura Project completed. Waiting for the full project commencement 2019.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Bennite23: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari products everywhere with empty brain

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Idima4: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Little by little..
Power is reducing
Opinionated:
Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo Sacks DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (See Proof)
Little by little..
Power is reducing
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by GSA01: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is one of the best news of the year, sacking the DG who decided to carry out this kind large scale Blockade of the NASS assembly without order from the presidency, this is a Democratically elected government that vows to adhered to the principle of democracy..such actions by lawal Daura is unacceptable and the Presidency has shown re-new vigor in its approach to democracy and its principle..

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Midastorch(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
good political settings. sack him and made him director of NIA after 2019 election

pls educate my ignorant. is lawal daura recruited in the DSS prior to his appointment? because I thought such force should be head by one of the senior officer in DSS

thanks in anticipation for the enlightenment

If you don't know then keep your fucking mouth � shut...its good to ask questions
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by showmethemoney(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is on channel news
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Starmarch: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bukola saraki ..The Emperor Of modern politics...Slayer of APC

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Minjim: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
2kris:
Long over due There are still more to sack mr president 1 buratai ( coas)
2 idris( IGP)
3 immigration boss
4 custom boss
5 and that barawo magu
What did 2,4 and five do to warrant being sack?
They've all performed well by generating unprecedented revenues .
Why don't you add the Jamb boss too?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Kamanuozuzu: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
In as much as it is a wonderful development, Nigerians still know that this is a ploy to deceive them on election eve that Buhari is Mr. Integrity.

Not impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
ESCAPE GOAT NO 1 grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Kennydoc(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has sacked the Director-General of the Department of State Service, Lawal Daura.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @akandeoj.

He wrote, “AgP Yemi Osinbajo has directed the termination of the appointment of the DG of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Musa Daura.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-acting-president-osinbajo-sacks-dss-boss-lawal-daura/

APC should present Osinbajo for 2019 and I will campaign against PDP. There is no other sane politician in APC, not one.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo i thought u said nothing is happening at the National assembly. my people After Satan, fear buhari and bmc miscreants on nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by TheVerdict: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmm.. Ok.

'Senate reconvene'

'No, we wont'

DSS waylays them.

Osinbajo dismisses Daura.

FG appoints another. Senate confirmation needed.

Senate reconvenes...

New man get confirmed. Senate Leadership impeached ( can't tell how).

Daura get reassigned.

Just feel this is another game.

I am tired of this country. The leaders are not in any way thinking of the masses.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by bettercreature(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bizibi:
in saraki pocket and pmb doesn't know about it and he is in pmb inner circle haba!!! Is almost like saying pmb is dumb or he is part of a script that we don't know about.
He is playing hide and seek game.He doesnt want to end up like Dasuki if Buhari lose the next election beside 95 percent of his old friends are PDP member.Saraki didnt escape the last time they blocked his house Daura probably allowed him to go And today he did that to block APC from impeaching Saraki not because of PDP members.APC members were not at the National assembly

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Caseless: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Chai if this is true then the end of APC has come ..the final rift
your hypocrisy is extremely 'stenchy' . You're confused and do not know what you really want.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Merimental:
A journey of thousand miles begins wit a step...
Many more nid to be shown d exit door..
Next shuld be IGP,BURATAI, den right tinking nigerians can take u SERIOUS for once Mr Vp..
we must save dis DEMOCRACY or risk becoming anoda Somalia in d making..GOD FORBID!
And you think the vice president did what he did without getting directive from the president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Kennydoc(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Is Prof saying he and Buhari were unaware of the siege? I no gree

He was aware of the plot but might not have been in support. It took him a lot of liver to do this. That might even turn him against his boss.
Osinbajo is a nice person but just in a wrong party.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by rimijoshua(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sack yomi shogunle and end sars
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by FarahAideed: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Caseless:
your hypocrisy is extremely 'stenchy' . You're confused and do not know what you really want.
Show me the hypocrisy or keep quiet .... so you think Osinbanjo can sack a Daura man without Buharis permission? grin grin keep fooling yourself it's allowed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.