Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (67599 Views)

Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by olu1759(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
why dont you check d sauce
and the juice.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Godaboveall2: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has sacked the Director-General of the Department of State Service, Lawal Daura.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @akandeoj.

He wrote, “AgP Yemi Osinbajo has directed the termination of the appointment of the DG of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Musa Daura.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-acting-president-osinbajo-sacks-dss-boss-lawal-daura/
If its d only thing ds man could achieve in ds administration, baba, personally I know dt in a more sane regime u ll do more.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Eponyeeboz: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Now this is the move of the year.

I can bet Tinubu told Buhari to leave so that all these chess moves would be made.

Daura was already compromised. How can a SSS director write an indicting report on a President's appointee ( Magu for EFCC) and give Senate instead of Presidency first ?

Saraki is lauded as being smart. Yes, he does seem intelligent but he always makes the best moves because he's very well supplied with information through his spies. Daura was working in cahoots with him, how else did they discover Kemi Adeosun's dirty secret to blackmail her with?

Eponojuku, what do you think about this ? Babanla checkmate loading

Bro, I'm presently in tubu. Dem wan injure me with bans. grin These wawa pigs follow me closely and always cry to the mods whenever I treat their madness.

Saraki functions based on information supplied by fifth columnists. That's why he always seems ahead. Buhari has always been rubbished by his own people because they are aware of his limitations.

Buhari has seen that he's in serious trouble but he lacks the guts to take executive decisions. That was exactly why he was kicked out when Idiagbon wasn't around. He has chickened out to the UK while others clean up his mess.

Now that he's sacked and a Bayelsa man is there, no more fulani language at security briefings. Other security chiefs would be jittery not knowing who is next.

Bro, did you also notice something, Osinbajo and Tinubu never travel out of Nigeria at the same time. One of them must always be around.

Guess why?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by SarakiBukola: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Bro, I'm presently in tubu. Dem wan injure me with bans. grin These wawa pigs follow me closely and always cry to the mods whenever I treat their madness.

Saraki functions based on information supplied by fifth columnists. That's why he always seems ahead. Buhari has always been rubbished by his own people because they are aware of his limitations.

Buhari has seen that he's in serious trouble but he lacks the guts to take executive decisions. That was exactly why he was kicked out when Idiagbon wasn't around. He has chickened out to the UK while others clean up his mess.

Now that he's sacked and a Bayelsa man is there, no more fulani language at security briefings. Other security chiefs would be jittery not knowing who is next.

Bro, did you also notice something, Osinbajo and Tinubu never travel out of Nigeria at the same time. One of them must always be around.

Guess why?

Now the bolded has got me thinking shocked Tell me more. Never thought of that.

Tinubu hasn't uttered a single word since the defections started. I can bet ALL the smart moves made by PMB of recent were orchestrated by him.

Tinubu has been decidedly apolitical for the past few weeks (iron fist behind the velvet glove). A charity football match and the ordaining of his wife as a pastor.....

What do you think Saraki has up his sleeves with the world press conference at noon tomorrow?
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Eponyeeboz: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Now the bolded has got me thinking shocked Tell me more. Never thought of that.

Tinubu hasn't uttered a single word since the defections started. I can bet ALL the smart moves made by PMB of recent were orchestrated by him.

Tinubu has been decidedly apolitical for the past few weeks (iron fist behind the velvet glove). A charity football match and the ordaining of his wife as a pastor.....

What do you think Saraki has up his sleeves with the world press conference at noon tomorrow?

The brains of this administration are Osinbajo and Tinubu and not Buhari. If they both leave at the same time, things would be damaged beyond repair by the time they come back.

It's because Idiagbon travelled to Mecca that made IBB strike. Today, it won't be a coup but several political coups like what Saraki has been doing. Buhari doesn't have the mental capacity for political strategy and execution. That's why the idiots surrounding him always fight everyone cos they're also dumb.

Since this political chess has been unfolding, Buhari and his handlers have become overwhelmed. Fashola, Banire, Fayemi and other wannabes have become useless and Jagaban is the beautiful bride again.

The first major purge was Oyegun. The old traitor was working for Saraki against the interests of the party. A divided APC was to the benefit of the traitors. Removing him by force and putting Osho was a notice that parade was about to change.

Tinubu's silence is in itself a strategy. He's allowing Buhari to stew in his juice cos of his foolishness so that IF he (Tinubu) intervenes, it would be seen as a privilege and not a right.
Conversely, I'm suspecting Tinubu is keeping everyone on tenterhooks to raise the stakes and use it as a bargaining chip.

Tinubu has been loyal to Buhari. Has Buhari been loyal to Tinubu?

As for Saraki's press conference today, there's nothing new he wants to say. Saraki is not much of a talker, he's a strategist. He just wants to do àkóbá àdàbà for them Buhari. grin

As at today, the Presidency is on the offensive. Saraki's aim is to switch the game let them be on the defensive. His aim is that from now till 2019, they would be careful not to offend him.

By the way, that Dambazau guy doesn't look trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2018
freeze001:

It is small-minded louts like you that start referring to family members in a bid to shame yourself. Address the issue on its merit, no husband talked to you on this platform. Rubbish!
The family thing must be said,cus u never know who u're actually insulting.
The guy never insulted you or referred to you so y use d word
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by freeze001(f): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2018
Gbemishile1:

The family thing must be said,cus u never know who u're actually insulting.
The guy never insulted you or referred to you so y use d word

Never used what word? You were the one that started by talking of husband and boyfriend. Where did you get that from? Besides why did you interfere? Was my post directed to you?
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Chai if this is true then the end of APC has come ..the final rift

What a shallow mind you have. This the end of APC? I laugh. Strap your sit bet you are going to be In a rough ride and APC will still win at the end
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

The brains of this administration are Osinbajo and Tinubu and not Buhari. If they both leave at the same time, things would be damaged beyond repair by the time they come back.

It's because Idiagbon travelled to Mecca that made IBB strike. Today, it won't be a coup but several political coups like what Saraki has been doing. Buhari doesn't have the mental capacity for political strategy and execution. That's why the idiots surrounding him always fight everyone cos they're also dumb.

Since this political chess has been unfolding, Buhari and his handlers have become overwhelmed. Fashola, Banire, Fayemi and other wannabes have become useless and Jagaban is the beautiful bride again.

The first major purge was Oyegun. The old traitor was working for Saraki against the interests of the party. A divided APC was to the benefit of the traitors. Removing him by force and putting Osho was a notice that parade was about to change.

Tinubu's silence is in itself a strategy. He's allowing Buhari to stew in his juice cos of his foolishness so that IF he (Tinubu) intervenes, it would be seen as a privilege and not a right.
Conversely, I'm suspecting Tinubu is keeping everyone on tenterhooks to raise the stakes and use it as a bargaining chip.

Tinubu has been loyal to Buhari. Has Buhari been loyal to Tinubu?

As for Saraki's press conference today, there's nothing new he wants to say. Saraki is not much of a talker, he's a strategist. He just wants to do àkóbá àdàbà for them Buhari. grin

As at today, the Presidency is on the offensive. Saraki's aim is to switch the game let them be on the defensive. His aim is that from now till 2019, they would be careful not to offend him.

By the way, that Dambazau guy doesn't look trustworthy.

I too have said it several times buhari messed up right from when he pushed Tinubu aside and refused to interference when saraki forced him self on that sit now he can see what he has done.
Buhari needs Tinubu right now to assist in fact APC itself needs Tinubu.. 2019 won't be Easy,buhari would have to compromise his "stands" he Wil have to agree to tinubu's terms

Much as Iam against saraki and all but honestly buhari is the case of all this.. He dragged us into this deep hole we are in
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Guess why?

You and @sarakibukola are strategists your selves.. Great analysis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch / See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) / US Elections: Africans Chuckle At Ugly US Elections. Bbc Recognises Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.