Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting (30281 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Osegie4real(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
ajebuter:
The power of social media...

You should have seen the minute by minute tweets on Twitter by lovers and keepers of democracy during the siege on NASS today..

No palace coup against our hard earned democracy..

Nigeria FIRST!

Democracy ke more like demonstration of crazy, forget all this thing we call democracy here, what we are practicing in this country is what Fela called arranging government. If you know, you know. Only the wise will understand. These men ( APC and PDP) know what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by DTaj: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jirate:
grin grin Obviously To Re-Strategize,

We In Edo State Have Seen These Sort Of Rubbish From Oshiomhole And He Useless APC Before, And I Know Nigeria Is Bigger Than Edo State.

The Day Buhari Made Oshiomhole Party Chairman Was The Day I Knew He Will Not Come Back To Aso Rock, Every Thing Is Not Big Mouth.

Odigie Oyegun Would Have Handled All These Defections Better, "You Can Force A Horse To The River, You Cannot Force It To Drink Water".

Jirate, I disagree with you. On the contrary, John Odigie-Oyegun actually killed the APC! He was a very weak, docile ruling party chairman who members never respected and who allowed disagreements to fester among members for too long without doing any real thing to ensure reconciliation. Parties’ members must quarrel but a very competent chairman would have enabled them mend fences. For instance, Makarfi did a wonderful job as Caretaker Chairman of PDP; PDP one their current resurgence to that gentle, but decisively competent man/accountant.

If APC had conducted a mini-convention last year and Oshiomhole had been elected as Chairman (to replace Oyegun), the serial defections and the ensuing trouble being witnessed by APC would have been totally avoided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Alva2018: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why not open door meeting, it's better
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by clickwtB(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Out with traitors/betrayers.We have tolerated them too much too long!!!
APC&BUHARI our only choice in 2019.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by flowalk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria in turmoil, two activities in one day
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by chefcas: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
closed door,closed door everytime,nothing come out undecided mithchewww
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by ModsareChevres: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Redhot111:

From your statement I think you even know it's an instruction from the dullard. This is the 1st time u are supposed to be thinking ryt but sentimentality won't let you. Instead you are just assuming it to be what people will say wen non gas actually said so here. But it is the plain truth. Jst follow ur mind sind ur mind don go toward that direction

No it's not.
Buhari wanted to make it look like Osinbajo orchestrated today's invasion.
Isn't that wickedness
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Arexit: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
plainol:
Anytime Buhari is out and Osinbajo is in control, I feel governance, like real governance devoid of hatred, bile, nepotism, tribalism, sentiment and fake integrity.

I don't know why I just love Prof with all my heart. Same love I have for Fashola.

God bless you
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by donsolo4u2c(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
GET YOUR COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIALS AND HIRE WRITERS AT www.schoolprojecttopics.com
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by hakm5: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
plainol:
Anytime Buhari is out and Osinbajo is in control, I feel governance, like real governance devoid of hatred, bile, nepotism, tribalism, sentiment and fake integrity.

I don't know why I just love Prof with all my heart. Same love I have for Fashola.

Because tribalism runs in your vein
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Redhot111(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModsareChevres:

No it's not.
Buhari wanted to make it look like Osinbajo orchestrated today's invasion.
Isn't that wickedness

That is the plain truth. U are very ryt. But osinbade being a puppet couldn't do otherwise. He has been programmed to carry out instructions and so shall it be
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
To me, a lot seems to happen when osinbajo act as president even though they might be some curny play in progress.

I hope he steps up his game more than before.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jirate:

We In Edo State Have Seen These Sort Of Rubbish From Oshiomhole And His Useless APC Before, And I Know Nigeria Is Bigger Than Edo State.

The Day Buhari Made Oshiomhole Party Chairman Was The Day I Knew He Will Not Come Back To Aso Rock, Every Thing Is Not Big Mouth.

Odigie Oyegun Would Have Handled All These Defections Better, "You Can Force A Horse To The River, You Cannot Force It To Drink Water".

Just shut up!
Pdp is dead already
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Arysexy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
As a proud IPOB, bubu should hand over Nigeria to osibanjo, and see the tension in Nigeria calm.

Bubu is a bastard bigot that must leave come 2019
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by userplainly(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jirate:

We In Edo State Have Seen These Sort Of Rubbish From Oshiomhole And His Useless APC Before, And I Know Nigeria Is Bigger Than Edo State.

OGA SHERRUP UR DIRTY MOUTH! this is the first time Nigeria is acting like a country! I hate buhari but this is the first time he made a decision!...... What has Dino or Saraki done? all those years? we clamour for change but don't want it cos it might affect our beneficiaries!! this is good! we have begging them to sack all senate members and bring Fred young mind .... look mister! change cannot come if those people don't leave power and when you insult oshomole use sense cos I'm from delta n I dey warri but I can tell you Edo n Benin govnt is working! civil servants benefits there unlike here! u either self employed or die! even NNPC don't function! uduaghan to okowa are useless thieves!.... I welcome this with my 100% vote
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Yaba4sure: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Well done sir
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by sylva1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbajo should just do the needful already.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by userplainly(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arysexy:
As a proud IPOB, bubu should hand over Nigeria to osibanjo, and see the tension in Nigeria calm.

Bubu is a bastard bigot that must leave come 2019

guy quiet! fvk ipob ... I'm happy about this! do you know how long I've been. complaining about ALL our senators! selfish fat men that will Mae millions of people hungry so they can profit and buy private jets
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Born2Breed(f): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo and the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris, are currently holding a meeting behind closed doors.

The meeting which is being held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the nation’s capital, may be connected to the security situation at the National Assembly.

Details coming…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/08/07/breaking-osinbajo-igp-in-closed-door-meeting/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

If Osigbanjo can be this bold, it means all is not well with the guy in London hospital intensive care unit

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by PHILipu1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jirate:

We understand and we know you are a PDP member from Edo state and we know how Oshiomole has retired most of all the Edo PDP godfathers.

We Edo people love Oshiomole so much and he is the best man for the Job.

He doesn't lose any fight,he is a winner

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Tundeobama(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
win2kwire:
Osinbajo is a timid VP, after the meeting the IGP will call Buhari and Osinbajo's instructions will be ignored.
describe sambo for us?
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by userplainly(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
wristbangle:
To me, a lot seems to happen when osinbajo act as president even though they might be some curny play in progress.

I hope he steps up his game more than before.

bro this is a welcome move! I swear! yell me how long have we been shouting that the senators and governors shud all resign?? how long
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by cosmosekeh: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sack them all...If you know you know
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Taiwo20(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
THE GUY THINKS NASS IS NLC
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
ajebuter:
The power of social media...

You should have seen the minute by minute tweets on Twitter by lovers and keepers of democracy during the siege on NASS today..

No palace coup against our hard earned democracy..

Nigeria FIRST!

when will you people realise social media is not what is need to win an election,,likes & share does not count as vote.
GEJ ,,fayose & pdp seems to believe so much in social media sympathy ...even with all the outcry of buhari is worst than devil campaign ..apc as won more states in the last 3yrs than pdp ...upon herdsmen tag on apc & buhari ... ekiti just transmission into an apc news ... the real electorates are not social media fanatics. keep enjoying the social media win
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by userplainly(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModsareChevres:

No it's not. Buhari wanted to make it look like Osinbajo orchestrated today's invasion. Isn't that wickedness
Guy this us a good move! this is good!
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by EvangelistNdudi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Xisnin:
The meeting is about Saraki. Expect another NASS invasion soon.
you truly know about Nigeria politics
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by hollywater: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
plainol:

If he has balls,when his Master comes back, he should challenge him that what he is doing, is not how to governed a Country in democracy, then i will listen to you.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Smarkie: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
if buhari can commit all this atrocities in his first term, i wonder what will happen if he win the 2019 election when he has nothing to loose again
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by princegeo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari was a mistake actually

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by LDaVinci: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
cosmosekeh:
Sack them all...If you know you know

There is only one way. . .

Kill them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.