Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting (30282 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Ndonu101: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
please sack IGP Idris
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Agromint: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are observing the political events as they unfold, but Sack anyone not performing abeg
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by sultaan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
If he was doing a performance review of the IGP he will be fired immediately, but then why is this been done as soon as Buhari is out of town.
So IGP will probably not be fired but be given a clear direction he is expected to embark on immediately failure to do so within 48 hrs will result in his termination.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by EmirAbj: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
IGP IS GOING INSHAL ALLAH
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Jokerman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
plainol:
Anytime Buhari is out and Osinbajo is in control, I feel governance, like real governance devoid of hatred, bile, nepotism, tribalism, sentiment and fake integrity.

I don't know why I just love Prof with all my heart. Same love I have for Fashola.

Bros this is the fact.... immediately Buhari leaves, it's just like fresh air... How I wish Fashola can contest....
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by felasey1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Drunk?!
can i help you sir ?
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by bros856: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jirate:
grin grin Obviously To Re-Strategize,

We In Edo State Have Seen These Sort Of Rubbish From Oshiomhole And His Useless APC Before, And I Know Nigeria Is Bigger Than Edo State.

The Day Buhari Made Oshiomhole Party Chairman Was The Day I Knew He Will Not Come Back To Aso Rock, Every Thing Is Not Big Mouth.

Odigie Oyegun Would Have Handled All These Defections Better, "You Can Force A Horse To The River, You Cannot Force It To Drink Water".
YOU ARE OUTSDATED
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by blackmantis: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
On Tuesday July 24, 2018. The Police blocked the convoy of the SP from leaving his house nearly throwing the nation into chaos.....and later denied saying the policemen were a part of those detailed to the SP .

Mr President was around.....nothing happened.

Today DSS and police did the same at NASS with MR President on vacation..... The Acting President Showed courage by acting swiftly to stop impunity.

Kudos...
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Jirate post=70064791] grin grin Obviously To Re-Strategize,

We In Edo State Have Seen These Sort Of Rubbish From Oshiomhole And His Useless APC Before, And I Know Nigeria Is Bigger Than Edo State.

The Day Buhari Made Oshiomhole Party Chairman Was The Day I Knew He Will Not Come Back To Aso Rock, Every Thing Is Not Big Mouth.

Odigie Oyegun Would Have Handled All These Defections Better, "You Can Force A Horse To The River, You Cannot Force It To Drink Water". [/quote

You are insane to think that oyegun is better than oshiomole] who have prove is leadership in all tier of our society ....APC would have die a long ago if not oshiomole, politician respect him, the people that left APC are politician with deadly ambition, which oshiomole did not support, nah they are trying to make d man look bad what a pity
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by ub222: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo and the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris, are currently holding a meeting behind closed doors.

The meeting which is being held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the nation’s capital, may be connected to the security situation at the National Assembly.

Details coming…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/08/07/breaking-osinbajo-igp-in-closed-door-meeting/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by emmasege: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
plainol:
Anytime Buhari is out and Osinbajo is in control, I feel governance, like real governance devoid of hatred, bile, nepotism, tribalism, sentiment and fake integrity.

I don't know why I just love Prof with all my heart. Same love I have for Fashola.
I tell you there's nothing wrong with APC as a party. Take away Buhari, the party would be Ok and the nation united and prosperous.

In the same vein, there's nothing wrong with PDP. No political party is really good or bad in Nigeria. However, the chief executive of the nation will always tell how good or bad a party is. This is why we pray that PDP gives us a credible and better alternative for 2019 since APC is stuck with the Daura Dull.ard.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by High01: 12:36am On Aug 08, 2018
osuofia2:
oga transmission is next

� � �

People dislikes Transmission oooo
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by sultaan(m): 2:09am On Aug 08, 2018
emmasege:
I tell you there's nothing wrong with APC as a party. Take away Buhari, the party would be Ok and the nation united and prosperous.

In the same vein, there's nothing wrong with PDP. No political party is really good or bad in Nigeria. However, the chief executive of the nation will always tell how good or bad a party is. This is why we pray that PDP gives us a credible and better alternative for 2019 since APC is stuck with the Daura Dull.ard.

That is the best statement on this thread. A president that demands the rule of law is basis of leadership and is willing all responsible for their actions if APC is going to give is this type of leadership then they will ring the country for a long time. We can all now see it is possible for the president to fire security chiefs when they fail, same goes for economic team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.